So, Jones and AGW Theory was acquitted huh..

So have we established who has the bigger penis here?
My money is on Article. ;)

I'm going with Pyle ... It would be awfully cruel of God to put a dome like that on the guy without at least giving him some even proportions to the rest of his body.

:lol: Men who shave their heads always have small wee wees... ;)
And I think he looks kind of like Garth Brooks.

Poor Pile ...

Now you are projecting your dreams of picking up little girls through my avatar.

Get your head back in the game.

Moron I coach 14-15 year old babe ruth league, and all 13 of them on my team acted older than you do...

Uh, huh ... sure you do, Pile ...

That pic of you in that avatar just screams "athlete."

And lets not forget who is the retard bragging about his little league play here in his quote... Uh that would be you there junior....

Says the guy whose thoughts wonder to picking up "little girls" at the sight of my avatar ....

But hey thats okay you are cool aren't ya tool.... Yeah trolling internet forums and insulting people randomly despite them defending your useless punk ass from another poster a week before, is just so cool... Yeah you must be the coolest douchebag in high school...:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, so THAT'S what has caused you to react like whipped puppy when I pointed out you look like Pvt Pile. You feel betrayed ... like I owe you or something. Well that's mighty sensitive of you, Pile. Alright ... I apologize for saying your fat head reminds me of Private Pile and that other poster. I had no idea you thought we were pals.

Well idiot if ya paid attention you would know I said I coach several times... yeah even BEFORE speaking to you asshole....

And as far as my athleticism, LOL....... Im 42 dickhead... Yeah, I was a pretty dam good athlete years ago, and now I coach.. And what the fuck are you so obsessed about what I look like anyway? Seriously moron you really are obsessing over me and I would REALLY like to know why that is...

What were you beaten up by a bald guy before? I think you got something wedged up your ass sideways.. Probably have a little bit of a inferiority complex there..

So do I make you feel inferior? Do I frighten you lil fella?. I think I know what your problem is... You're like 4' tall or something aren't you..:lol::lol::lol:

Yep You got some kind of problem with your stature.. I know your type pal... You are the douchebags we had to throw out of nightclubs back in the day. And every last one of you ended up trying to sue or cry to the cops afterwards....:lol::lol:

Here is your pic BTW... I found it after looking on the board....

633743984303459260-Douchebag.jpg

Only problem is I can't tell which fake is you.... Are you the one with the fake jugs or the other one?
:lol::lol:

:lol: Men who shave their heads always have small wee wees... ;)
And I think he looks kind of like Garth Brooks.

Well.... Lets just say that I don't drive a sports car, don't do a combover, wear a wig, buy hair products like a woman, fuss over my appearance like a teenage girl, troll internet forums insulting people for no reason, have a girl fight for me, fuss over other peoples appearance, and lastly I DO NOT look like the douchebag in the pic I posted earlier.... So who is more assured of himself including his manhood?

LOL, ya know how to really spot a small penis? You look for the idiot acting like article15... Everytime, never fails a dickhead like that has severe penis envy....

AND BTW, I think ya might be trying to get his attention too hard... Up to you but I know how it looks from here... There's a word for it....

Last edited:
Moron I coach 14-15 year old babe ruth league, and all 13 of them on my team acted older than you do...

Says the guy whose thoughts wonder to picking up "little girls" at the sight of my avatar ....

But hey thats okay you are cool aren't ya tool.... Yeah trolling internet forums and insulting people randomly despite them defending your useless punk ass from another poster a week before, is just so cool... Yeah you must be the coolest douchebag in high school...:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, so THAT'S what has caused you to react like whipped puppy when I pointed out you look like Pvt Pile. You feel betrayed ... like I owe you or something. Well that's mighty sensitive of you, Pile. Alright ... I apologize for saying your fat head reminds me of Private Pile and that other poster. I had no idea you thought we were pals.

Well idiot if ya paid attention you would know I said I coach several times... yeah even BEFORE speaking to you asshole....

And as far as my athleticism, LOL....... Im 42 dickhead... Yeah, I was a pretty dam good athlete years ago, and now I coach.. And what the fuck are you so obsessed about what I look like anyway? Seriously moron you really are obsessing over me and I would REALLY like to know why that is...

What were you beaten up by a bald guy before? I think you got something wedged up your ass sideways.. Probably have a little bit of a inferiority complex there..

So do I make you feel inferior? Do I frighten you lil fella?. I think I know what your problem is... You're like 4' tall or something aren't you..:lol::lol::lol:

Yep You got some kind of problem with your stature.. I know your type pal... You are the douchebags we had to throw out of nightclubs back in the day. And every last one of you ended up trying to sue or cry to the cops afterwards....:lol::lol:

Only problem is I can't tell which fake is you.... Are you the one with the fake jugs or the other one?

There's no underlying motivation, Pyle. You just look like the fat headed guy from Full Metal Jacket. Your tendency to go berserk when it's pointed out to you is what's prolonging this. It's a hoot and I'm having fun watching you explode.

There's no underlying motivation, Pyle. You just look like the fat headed guy from Full Metal Jacket. Your tendency to go berserk when it's pointed out to you is what's prolonging this. It's a hoot and I'm having fun watching you explode.

AWWWW, thats all you got little fella?

All your BS and all you can do is that weak nonsense???

What kind of internet tough guy are you? All you can do is tell me how bald I am or how big my head is?

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

I bet you are a combover/wig man aren't you tool? I would just bet you are rogaining the hell out of your scalp right now.... LOL pathetic.....

What kind of internet tough guy are you? All you can do is tell me how bald I am or how big my head is?

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

I bet you are a combover/wig man aren't you tool? I would just bet you are rogaining the hell out of your scalp right now.... LOL pathetic.....

You bark on command!

This is fun!

What else can I make you do?

I know!

Dance!

I bet you do a helluva Truffle Shuffle!

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

You bark on command!

This is fun!

I know!

Dance!

Yeah..... I see chicks use that tactic on here all the time tool...... Kinda says something about you doesn't it....:lol::lol:

And explains the t-shirt in the pic well....:lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

You bark on command!

This is fun!

I know!

Dance!

Yeah..... I see chicks use that tactic on here all the time tool...... Kinda says something about you doesn't it....:lol::lol:

Good boy!

Now fetch!

shiny-sprinkle-donut1.jpg

Last edited:

Good boy!

Now fetch!

You go fetch a spine wuss...:lol:

Is yours about to give way after years of struggling to support such a top heavy body?

I'm not making any promises but I'll see what I can do for you, Pyle.

Good boy!

Now fetch!

Is yours about to give way after years of struggling to support such a top heavy body?

You aren't so good at this are ya junior?

First half your best comebacks come from your little groupie there not you... Yeah, pretty lame man.... Second what you do come back with is basically "I know you are but what am I?".....

You keep rambling like you are somebody, yet I don't see it in your posts so far.. All I know is you seem obsessed with me.. So what happened someone upset you? Or are you worried someone else might make you feel a little inadequate? I think thats what it is.. You feel intimidated by me little fella? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA

You are a strange little twerp...:lol::lol:

You aren't so good at this are ya junior?

First half your best comebacks come from your little groupie there not you... Yeah, pretty lame man.... Second what you do come back with is basically "I know you are but what am I?".....

You keep rambling like you are somebody, yet I don't see it in your posts so far.. All I know is you seem obsessed with me.. So what happened someone upset you? Or are you worried someone else might make you feel a little inadequate? I think thats what it is.. You feel intimidated by me little fella? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA

You are a strange little twerp...:lol::lol:

Once again, this is all because of your own explosion over my observation, Pyle, and boy is it fun. Your "comebacks" consist of fabricated nonsense and because they aren't based on reality they don't have any kind of sting. You, on the other hand, really do have a humungous bald dome and all I have to do mention it to bring about a slew of angry "douchbags" "fuck you's" and "you are gay" responses. I've had you jumping thru hoops for days now and it's hilarious ... kinda like Gautama but without all the Obami Salamis.

You are such a fun chew toy.

Forum List

Back