So, Jones and AGW Theory was acquitted huh..

Is yours about to give way after years of struggling to support such a top heavy body?

I'm not making any promises but I'll see what I can do for you, Pyle.

You aren't so good at this are ya junior?

First half your best comebacks come from your little groupie there not you... Yeah, pretty lame man.... Second what you do come back with is basically "I know you are but what am I?".....

You keep rambling like you are somebody, yet I don't see it in your posts so far.. All I know is you seem obsessed with me.. So what happened someone upset you? Or are you worried someone else might make you feel a little inadequate? I think thats what it is.. You feel intimidated by me little fella? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA

You are a strange little twerp...:lol::lol:

Once again, this is all because of your own explosion over my observation, Pyle, and boy is it fun. Your "comebacks" consist of fabricated nonsense and because they aren't based on reality they don't have any kind of sting. You, on the other hand, really do have a humungous bald dome and all I have to do mention it to bring about a slew of angry "douchbags" "fuck you's" and "you are gay" responses. I've had you jumping thru hoops for days now and it's hilarious ... kinda like Gautama but without all the Obami Salamis.

You are such a fun chew toy.

Oh? You spoke?

I was unaware you said anything beyond "blah blah blah".. Wannabeblonde does your talking for you doesn't she?.... Maybe you should leave the internet badgering to her from now on... You suck at it..:lol:

Your one response has been my head... Thats it.... Now she on the other hand has at least been funny.. Now if anyone is jumping through hoops on command its you tool... I say you suck you tell me my heads big, i say your a douchebag you tell me my heads big, I call you a whiny little punk bitch and you tell me my heads big....

Yeah you are that idiotic... And that pathetic....:lol::lol::lol:

Dance for me douchebag, dance...:lol:

Thats what I figured.... Ya kinda tell on yourself a bit.... Good then get his attention off my head and on to you if you don't mind.. His juvenile behavior is annoying...

He is good at multi tasking. ;)

Yeah he spanks it and talks shit.... Impressive....:cuckoo:

Now why don't you two take your little mutual admiration fest to the private channel for a bit?:lol:

I don't even know Article, but is fun to watch you get so hot and bothered.:eusa_whistle:

He is good at multi tasking. ;)

Now why don't you two take your little mutual admiration fest to the private channel for a bit?:lol:

I don't even know Article, but is fun to watch you get so hot and bothered.:eusa_whistle:

Well you're an odd one aren't you... You just told us over several posts how you do know him... So what gives?

But wait he wasn't trolling me though was he... He said he wasn't... But here you and he both say you are.. So you're trolling you're not trolling, you know him, you don't know him; exactly what the fuck do either of you have to say here really? A page of you kissing his ass, and now you don't know him. And him coming here and insulting me randomly for no reason and yet he told me he wasn't trolling....

One or both of you are full of shit...

EDIT: You two have fun I have a flight to catch so you need to troll me later on...

Last edited:

First half your best comebacks come from your little groupie there not you... Yeah, pretty lame man.... Second what you do come back with is basically "I know you are but what am I?".....

You keep rambling like you are somebody, yet I don't see it in your posts so far.. All I know is you seem obsessed with me.. So what happened someone upset you? Or are you worried someone else might make you feel a little inadequate? I think thats what it is.. You feel intimidated by me little fella? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA

Once again, this is all because of your own explosion over my observation, Pyle, and boy is it fun. Your "comebacks" consist of fabricated nonsense and because they aren't based on reality they don't have any kind of sting. You, on the other hand, really do have a humungous bald dome and all I have to do mention it to bring about a slew of angry "douchbags" "fuck you's" and "you are gay" responses. I've had you jumping thru hoops for days now and it's hilarious ... kinda like Gautama but without all the Obami Salamis.

Oh? You spoke?

I was unaware you said anything beyond "blah blah blah".. Wannabeblonde does your talking for you doesn't she?.... Maybe you should leave the internet badgering to her from now on... You suck at it..:lol:

Your one response has been my head... Thats it.... Now she on the other hand has at least been funny.. Now if anyone is jumping through hoops on command its you tool... I say you suck you tell me my heads big, i say your a douchebag you tell me my heads big, I call you a whiny little punk bitch and you tell me my heads big....

Well your head IS huge and it's really the only thing I have to say to you as it's the only thing about you of note that I can see. I mean, I suppose I could get all angry and go on a "you're a douchebag" or " your gay" rant like you seem to fancy but meaningless insults aren't really my style plus I'm not angry like you seem to be. I'm having fun.

Well you're an odd one aren't you... You just told us over several posts how you do know him... So what gives?

But wait he wasn't trolling me though was he... He said he wasn't... But here you and he both say you are.. So you're trolling you're not trolling, you know him, you don't know him; exactly what the fuck do either of you have to say here really? A page of you kissing his ass, and now you don't know him. And him coming here and insulting me randomly for no reason and yet he told me he wasn't trolling....

One or both of you are full of shit...

EDIT: You two have fun I have a flight to catch so you need to troll me later on...

I'm certainly trolling you NOW after you showed everyone how razor thin your skin is ...

Oh? You spoke?

damn, are you on the wrong track, megacephalus.

i had to block your avatar (i needed help). it was either that or get a bigger monitor.

This to article 15 who seems to think if he responds again and again to the same posts he changes anything...

Tool, you insulted me for no reason and so I insulted you back for a dam good reason, so don't try and claim I blew up or have a thin skin. If you cannot handle being insulted back then don't start it.. I gave back what you tried to give me asshole and nothing more. If you can't handle it then its your thin skin bud..

Only a true crybaby would cry about being insulted when he started the insults... no one blew up dork, you just been crying and fussing oer me for a few days. I find you ignorant and little more than a slight nuisance, so save me your drama...

I think you are some kind of idiot who felt I stole some of his thunder somehow... You reek of an asshole who is full of himself like that.. Shows in your comments and your attitude.. From your constant fussing over appearances in an avatar to your desire to do nothing more than badger me; you show a lack of anything of substance...

Now please continue your crying, it is hilarious....

Oh? You spoke?

damn, are you on the wrong track, megacephalus.

i had to block your avatar (i needed help). it was either that or get a bigger monitor.

Oh I'm sorry and you are? oh yeah another of the little girls pals trying to come to his aid... How nice.. So are all of you going to come and troll me now?

how quaint.... Almost childlike.....:lol::lol:

Old Rocks "The best analogy for peer review is that it acts as a spam filter: rubbish ideas are kept from being published so that other scientists don’t waste their time reading spam. Only ideas that are not obviously rubbish make it into the literature, and once in the literature, the scientific marketplace of ideas determines their ultimate fate.

Let’s examine how different this process is from just posting one’s ideas on some web page."

I had no idea Yahoo blogs was peer review. Hmmmm, good thing Old Rocks is around to straighten up all us Cretins.

This to article 15 who seems to think if he responds again and again to the same posts he changes anything...

Tool, you insulted me for no reason and so I insulted you back for a dam good reason, so don't try and claim I blew up or have a thin skin. If you cannot handle being insulted back then don't start it.. I gave back what you tried to give me asshole and nothing more. If you can't handle it then its your thin skin bud..

Only a true crybaby would cry about being insulted when he started the insults... no one blew up dork, you just been crying and fussing oer me for a few days. I find you ignorant and little more than a slight nuisance, so save me your drama...

I think you are some kind of idiot who felt I stole some of his thunder somehow... You reek of an asshole who is full of himself like that.. Shows in your comments and your attitude.. From your constant fussing over appearances in an avatar to your desire to do nothing more than badger me; you show a lack of anything of substance...

lol ...

You don't get it.

I'm not mad or insulted or crying.

Your reaction showed showed me that you have very thin skin and that you are easy to eff with. So I've been effing with you.

Fat head.

lol ...

You don't get it.

Your reaction showed showed me that you have very thin skin and that you are easy to eff with. So I've been effing with you.

Fat head.

OOOOHHHH!

LOL hit a nerve there somewhere didn't I tool..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Outed yourself a little there st-st-stuttering boy...:lol:

And yes you are crying, you been crying since I gave back the same treatment you gave me punk.... You think coming in and claiming I am mad changes anything? You started your shit I didn't go looking for you punk, you came in and decided to troll me for no reason.. GOT that? You did that moron, so YOU are the one who is the instigator here... Trying to pretend it was some other way doesn't change it..

Now want to come back and make another lame comment you go right ahead, but that proves you are the one who is obsessing over me for some lame reason..

Stole your thunder did I? LOL, so whose attention do you think I took form you? HAHHAHAHAHAHAA!

Fuckhead I don't come here to be popular, or impress; I come here for my own enjoyment. Unlike you I do not need the adoration of people on here. And IF the day ever comes my sole purpose for being here is to stroke my ego, I will hopefully get out of the house and take a fucking break from this make believe world...:lol::lol:

Pathetic internet forum god wannabe's crack me up...:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

lol ...

You don't get it.

Fat head.

OOOOHHHH!

And yes you are crying, you been crying since I gave back the same treatment you gave me punk.... You think coming in and claiming I am mad changes anything? You started your shit I didn't go looking for you punk, you came in and decided to troll me for no reason.. GOT that? You did that moron, so YOU are the one who is the instigator here... Trying to pretend it was some other way doesn't change it..

Now want to come back and make another lame comment you go right ahead, but that proves you are the one who is obsessing over me for some lame reason..

Stole your thunder did I? LOL, so whose attention do you think I took form you? HAHHAHAHAHAHAA!

Fuckhead I don't come here to be popular, or impress; I come here for my own enjoyment. Unlike you I do not need the adoration of people on here. And IF the day ever comes my sole purpose for being here is to stroke my ego, I will hopefully get out of the house and take a fucking break from this make believe world...:lol::lol:

See how much bluster I can get from you with one post?

It's awesome.

Megahead.

Last edited:
lol ...

You don't get it.

Fat head.

OOOOHHHH!

See how much bluster I can get from you from one post?

It's awesome.

Megahead.

See how you play act and postulate for people on here like a lame ass no life? Yeah pretty pathetic.....:lol:

Go ahead and keep obsessing tool..
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Outed yourself huh....Yep....:lol::lol:

EDIT: Noticed you pretend to be offline while you troll me.... Lame... You afraid of a message or something douchebag? Well don't flatter yourself ego boy, you aren't even amusing enough for my private time... Pansy .... LOL

Last edited:
OOOOHHHH!

It's awesome.

Megahead.

See how you play act and postulate for people on here like a lame ass no life? Yeah pretty pathetic.....:lol:

EDIT: Noticed you pretend to be offline while you troll me.... Lame... You afraid of a message or something douchebag? Well don't flatter yourself ego boy, you aren't even amusing enough for my private time... Pansy .... LOL

Bluster and emoticons AND an edit to add!

Another whopper!

It's awesome.

Megahead.

Another whopper!

Offline again tool?

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAA! talk about bluster.... You fake ass punk. LOL, what you waiting on a friend to save your ass again?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Enough emoticons for ya yet? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another whopper!

Offline again tool?

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAA! talk about bluster.... You fake ass punk. LOL, what you waiting on a friend to save your ass again?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No edit to add, Pyle.

Another whopper!

Offline again tool?

No edit to add, Pyle.

Nah no need to add anything after I posted like last time tool..

-10 for being an "im offline but i will post anyway cause im a wuss" douchebag..

- 20 For trying to troll with no game..

-30 For being an ego driven internet forum wannabe god...

-40 For being so transparent..

-50 For letting girls do the best of your comebacks....

-60 For being an obvious no-life having troll....

-70 For being an image/appearance obsessed douchebag...

-80 For wasting time and space...

-90 For being you...

-100 For.... Do I need a reason? Nah it doesn't fucking matter now does it......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back