So, Jones and AGW Theory was acquitted huh..

If you wanna call it trolling it's your right but I don't have an issue with you at all. In fact, I don't think I have ever had a conversation or done anything more than glean over a couple of your posts. I couldn't tell you if you were a right wing loon, a liberal moonbat, a moderate, or any other type.

You look like Pile and that guy Korimyr, that's all.

However, since you blew a gasket over it I think I will refer to you as Pile or Korimyr from here on out.

No shithead you were the definition of trolling...

Urban Dictionary: trolling
1. trolling 2551 up, 303 down
buy trolling mugs, tshirts and magnets
Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.
Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."
by EREALLY GUD DEFUNITION MAKUR Nov 11, 2004 share this

No fuckhead, all that above is EXACTLY what you just did... You had no reason to insult me, you said yourself you don't speak to me and don't read my posts.. So then what was your reasoning for insulting me asshole? Yeah to troll moron..

So now not only are you a troll but a liar and a coward as well.. now care to enlighten me as to your fucking issue here or gonna continue pretending??

I told you exactly what I did and why I did it. If you can't handle that it's your problem, not mine, Pile.

BTW, Pile, what size hat does it take to cover that melon anyway?

Bigger than the one it takes to cover your pea brain shithead...

And yes ya did troll asshole, deny it all you want but thats exactly what you did... Now want to man up and tell me your issue or continue to be a twerp?

The thing is, you've got it backward. It's up to the AGW cult to prove their case. They have failed to do so. Therefore, no AGW.

You're welcome.

They've failed to prove or you've refused to listen?

Had they proved it it would be plain as day for all to see troll. Thirty years of telling us the world is going to end. Thirty years of horse dung dressed up like science and now exposed as fraud on a grand scale. In thirty years of EVER INCREASING CO2 the effect has been to stabalise and then drop from 1998 to the present date. And yet a single moderate volcanic eruption will drop the temperature worldwide in a matter of weeks.
The religion of AGW has proven itself wrong.

You laymen pretending to be qualified to evaluate the expertise of these scientists crack me up.

I seriously doubt there's one among us here who are qualified to debate the issues in science at hand.

We laymen ALL depend on the reports of experts in this field.

And apparently even the EXPERTS can't agree.

We can posit our OPINIONS, of course, but seriously...not one of you appears to have the credentials to make the claims most of you are making.

Sorry editec but I am a geologist with close on thirty five years in the industry (now cleaning up abandoned mine sites) and even a laymen can tell when the scientists are comitting fraud when they are presented with the evidence. The scientists involved however have been manufacturing data for years it is now apparent for everyone to see, why do you think they have been violating the law by not responding to FOIA requests? Which they are legally required to do seeing as how they are funded by the public taxpayer for the most part.

The only logical reason is because they either have nothing or what they have refutes what they are saying. Now with CLIMATEGATE we finally got the courts to do their job and wouldn't you know it there is either no raw data (Phil Jones' revelation that the CRU has "LOST" all the raw data is absurd but we'll run with it for now) or it actually does refute their assertions and so had to develop statistical tricks to obfuscate that data.

No my friend, I have been in the academic world for a very long time and what they have done to the laymens perception of science is absolutely criminal. As is their continued fraudulent support of a theory that we now know is wrong.

No shithead you were the definition of trolling...

Urban Dictionary: trolling

No fuckhead, all that above is EXACTLY what you just did... You had no reason to insult me, you said yourself you don't speak to me and don't read my posts.. So then what was your reasoning for insulting me asshole? Yeah to troll moron..

So now not only are you a troll but a liar and a coward as well.. now care to enlighten me as to your fucking issue here or gonna continue pretending??

I told you exactly what I did and why I did it. If you can't handle that it's your problem, not mine, Pile.

And yes ya did troll asshole, deny it all you want but thats exactly what you did... Now want to man up and tell me your issue or continue to be a twerp?

Do you have to custom order your hats, Pile, or does the layer of fat on your head have enough give that you can just buy the biggest size in the store and squeeze it on?

Last edited:
Whatever you say, Pvt. Pile ... er ... I mean Korimyr.

Yeah whatever you say Mr. Red Sox ballplayer....

Ya know shithead I am pretty sure I defended you against conhog recently... I can see why he responded to you like he did.... You are the dickhead he said you were.... Now if you have something worth while to add, then please do so.. IF all you want to do is pick a fight and insult me, I am afraid I already won. Ya see thats me in my avatar, where as yours well thats NOT you.. Confirming you either like to play pretend, or you lack the courage to show yourself...

Now go troll elsewhere....

You think I'm trying to pick a fight or make some sort of serious point? lol

You're a spitting image of Pvt. Pile, Korimyr, and I shared my observation. Based on the way you are wailing about it it seems like I struck a throbbing nerve.

As for my looks? I'm not ashamed of them ... it's not too hard to find a pic of me on this board.

Uhhhh, Mr. Einstein sir....Uhhh you might want to change your avatar quote...uhhhh I'm not too smart like you but isn't league spelt well like league and not leauge? Sounds like loogy or something like that so I'm pretty sure you don't want people thinkin your a LITTLE LOOGY BOMB HITTER.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya know shithead I am pretty sure I defended you against conhog recently... I can see why he responded to you like he did.... You are the dickhead he said you were.... Now if you have something worth while to add, then please do so.. IF all you want to do is pick a fight and insult me, I am afraid I already won. Ya see thats me in my avatar, where as yours well thats NOT you.. Confirming you either like to play pretend, or you lack the courage to show yourself...

You're a spitting image of Pvt. Pile, Korimyr, and I shared my observation. Based on the way you are wailing about it it seems like I struck a throbbing nerve.

As for my looks? I'm not ashamed of them ... it's not too hard to find a pic of me on this board.

Uhhhh, Mr. Einstein sir....Uhhh you might want to change your avatar quote...uhhhh I'm not too smart like you but isn't league spelt well like league and not leauge? Sounds like loogy or something like that so I'm pretty sure you don't want people thinkin your a LITTLE LOOGY BOMB HITTER.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good catch! I'm on it!

Good catch! I'm on it!

OK, I'm glad to see the correction there.

You laymen pretending to be qualified to evaluate the expertise of these scientists crack me up.

I seriously doubt there's one among us here who are qualified to debate the issues in science at hand.

We can posit our OPINIONS, of course, but seriously...not one of you appears to have the credentials to make the claims most of you are making.

Oh, one more thing, think of it as you're already listing badly to port and then this comes in.

Laymen have to serve on juries where scientific testimony is presented and then must make a determination, even in capital murder cases, on the veracity of the evidence.

If it looks and smells like bullshit, it usually is

I know bullshit when I smell it.

Sorry editec but I am a geologist with close on thirty five years in the industry (now cleaning up abandoned mine sites) and even a laymen can tell when the scientists are comitting fraud when they are presented with the evidence. The scientists involved however have been manufacturing data for years it is now apparent for everyone to see, why do you think they have been violating the law by not responding to FOIA requests? Which they are legally required to do seeing as how they are funded by the public taxpayer for the most part.

The only logical reason is because they either have nothing or what they have refutes what they are saying. Now with CLIMATEGATE we finally got the courts to do their job and wouldn't you know it there is either no raw data (Phil Jones' revelation that the CRU has "LOST" all the raw data is absurd but we'll run with it for now) or it actually does refute their assertions and so had to develop statistical tricks to obfuscate that data.

No my friend, I have been in the academic world for a very long time and what they have done to the laymens perception of science is absolutely criminal. As is their continued fraudulent support of a theory that we now know is wrong.

Ol' Walleyes, you are either the dumbest bastard to ever earn a degree, or you are a liar. Evidence point unequivocally toward the latter conclusion.

Court to do their job? What on earth are you talking about. All those accused have been completely exonerated.

No Walleyes, the only world you have been in for a long time is that of an alternate reality wingnut.

I know bullshit when I smell it.

Sure you do. You should try using toilet paper sometime.

Oh, one more thing, think of it as you're already listing badly to port and then this comes in.

Laymen have to serve on juries where scientific testimony is presented and then must make a determination, even in capital murder cases, on the veracity of the evidence.

As in a Frank post. How's the hollow moon coming, Frank, old boy?

It is absolutely true that none here have the credentials to make anything but personal observations concerning global warming. That is why we depend on people with real credentials. Now I have posted the policy positions of the American Geophysical Union, the Geological Society of America, and the American Meteorlogical Society several times in the threads in this section.

I have posted sites from Scientific Societies dealing with Chemistry and Physics that state the same as those sites, in fact, one of these sites, American Institute of Physic, has an extensive history of the scientific study of GHGs and their affect on the atmosphere,

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Now we have had a couple of people on here claiming scientific credentials, who cannot seem to understand what a scientific article says.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1576294/pdf/zpq14288.pdf

Contributed by James Hansen, July 31, 2006
Global surface temperature has increased 0.2°C per decade in the
past 30 years, similar to the warming rate predicted in the 1980s in
initial global climate model simulations with transient greenhouse
gas changes. Warming is larger in the Western Equatorial Pacific
than in the Eastern Equatorial Pacific over the past century, and we
suggest that the increased West–East temperature gradient may
have increased the likelihood of strong El Niños, such as those of
1983 and 1998. Comparison of measured sea surface temperatures
in the Western Pacific with paleoclimate data suggests that this
critical ocean region, and probably the planet as a whole, is
approximately as warm now as at the Holocene maximum and
within1°C of the maximum temperature of the past million years.
We conclude that global warming of more than 1°C, relative to
2000, will constitute ‘‘dangerous’’ climate change as judged from
likely effects on sea level and extermination of species.

As in a Frank post. How's the hollow moon coming, Frank, old boy?

There's far, far, far more real scientific evidence behind the possibility that the moon may be hollow then there is for your ridiculous "my SUV melting the polar ice caps" theory.

Sucks to be a Warmer.

Ol' Walleyes, you are either the dumbest bastard to ever earn a degree, or you are a liar. Evidence point unequivocally toward the latter conclusion.

Court to do their job? What on earth are you talking about. All those accused have been completely exonerated.

No Walleyes, the only world you have been in for a long time is that of an alternate reality wingnut.

old fraud,

Why is it that you can never have a fundamentally civil discussion? You lefties are allways claiming that the vast right wing zealots are angry vitriolic meanspirited people and yet you are one of the most meanspirited individuals I've ever talked to...well sort of.

Now to your point. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE point to a single lie that I have ever uttered here on this board. EVER! I will quite happily post a bunch of yours...or maybe gslack will beat me to it.

Before making claims that you can't substantiate just remember that whenever you resort to doing that you lose. So stop it; and learn how to interact with others in a adult civil way.

Fuck you.. I look like either of them like you play for the red sox asshole...

that might not be him in his avatar, but I know for a fact Article is H O T! I for sure would not kick him out of bed. ;)

Do you have to custom order your hats, Pile, or does the layer of fat on your head have enough give that you can just buy the biggest size in the store and squeeze it on?

Oh dont worry about me hats... But I would worry about your lame trolling efforts... Pretty juvenile and then seeing you try and deny doing it... Again really juvenile.. Still no reason for the sudden attack on me huh? Yeah.. so you're trolling like I said huh douchebag...:lol::lol:

And nice spelling in the avatar quote there moron..LOL, you hit bombs in what? HAHAHAA!
Sure ya did lil fella sure ya did.... So go and hit off little leaguers for a test off your skills or what??

Dude seriously, you brag about hitting bombs in little league? WOW....:lol::lol::lol:

that might not be him in his avatar, but I know for a fact Article is H O T! I for sure would not kick him out of bed. ;)

Well thats nice, maybe you can teach him to grow up stop trolling people he doesn't know for no reason then?

They did the same shit with acid rain 30 years ago.

It is a republishing of the aggregated facts.
They are not in question.
But politics will not be deterred with facts.

In 1987, a report on the preliminary findings of the NAPAP study (known as the interim assessment) was presented to Congress. The initial findings showed no correlation between acid rain and increased acidity of lakes. "The reaction to the interim assessment by the environmentalists and their allies in Congress was fury and the firing of NAPAP’s director, Dr. Lawrence Kulp, and the demand that the new director of NAPAP, Dr. James R. Mahoney, ‘rewrite’ the report and produce ‘an implicit repudiation of the interim assessment’" (Brookes, Warren T. 1989. "The Continuing Mythology about Acid Rain." Human Events 2, September). According to Bast, Hill and Rue, release of the report to the general public was "delayed until after passage of the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990" (1994. Eco-Sanity: A Common-Sense Guide to Environmentalism).

"Acid rain" was a crisis with out any affect other then to cut down the effects of "greenhouse gases".
Making it a weak horse for the eviromanics .

Forum List

Back