So it looks like the Ukraine was a Political and Cash cow for the dems

$7 Billion disappeared from The Clinton-Kerry State Department that was sent to The Ukraine Embassy, to fund the campaigns of the corrupt Ukraine officials working with Obama opposing The Anti-Corruption Government, These friends of Obama, Clinton and Biden and the US Ukraine Embassy all fled to Russia when The Anti-Corruption Government was elected.

the dems were taking their cut, like the Star Trek episode, A Piece of the Action

Both monetarily and politically

But she lost. LOL

Credible proof? NaziCon conspiracy theories don't count.

Except, it ain't conspiracy. Ukraine Biden and O were covertly overthrowing a ukrainian election and collecting spoils. Why are libs always meddling in other countries elections, Israel, Ukraine....?

It wasn't just Dems. Giuliani was all over Ukraine looking for lucrative contracts, which often had the appearance of actually selling influence.
appearance of...

you mean like ...

nevermind.

More than the appearance of. Unlike Hunter, we know Giuliani is bending Trump's ear over subjects such as the removal of certain ambassadors.

It's the reason Rudy is under federal investigation and Hunter isn't.
Since when is Rudy under Federal Investigation, Liar? He's not. I do have a question for you: Do you hairy man butt lovers, shave your asses, or are you ok with Butt Hair in your teeth?

It wasn't just Dems. Giuliani was all over Ukraine looking for lucrative contracts, which often had the appearance of actually selling influence.
appearance of...

you mean like ...

nevermind.

More than the appearance of. Unlike Hunter, we know Giuliani is bending Trump's ear over subjects such as the removal of certain ambassadors.

It's the reason Rudy is under federal investigation and Hunter isn't.
Since when is Rudy under Federal Investigation, Liar? He's not. I do have a question for you: Do you hairy man butt lovers, shave your asses, or are you ok with Butt Hair in your teeth?

Giuliani under investigation for alleged campaign finance, lobbying breaches: report

You should read the news more.

the dems were taking their cut, like the Star Trek episode, A Piece of the Action

Both monetarily and politically

But she lost. LOL

Credible proof? NaziCon conspiracy theories don't count.
obama sent blankets to the ukraine
Know wonder you voted for him

"no wonder" not "know wonder".

Your Russian to English translation program failed you again.
ya, and i'm so good at golf I can only count to 5.

So, you cannot count past five and you do not know basic English.

Anything else you would like to tell us about yourself?
I'm wanted in 14 counties of this state.

Forum List

Back