So it begins: Right or Left, if you oppose this regime, you're a terrorist.

So it begins: Right or Left, if you oppose this regime, you're a terrorist.

:lol:

yeah, thanks for chiming in from the fools and idiots gallery, Jake the Fake.

JimCrowie, my boyo, my little fool.

The fact that you nutty fruit loops can publish such nonsense on the internet might indicate to you that you are not living in Nazi German or the Confederate pre-war south.

In other words, we're supposed to WAIT until it gets that bad and you can't actually do anything.

‘Government’ isn’t the ‘problem,’ either.

Nor are ‘multinational banks and transnational corporations.’

The OP has succeeded in only jumping out of the partisan frying pan into the paranoid fire.

If the Government is not the Problem.

If the foreign banks and corporations are not the Problem.

Then that only leaves the People.

Let it be forever known that [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION] believes that the People themselves are the problem.

Just remember [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION] You're no better than any other person, and now you've made yourself less.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now we have four Liberals on these boards that have shown their true colors.

1) [MENTION=41423]NoTeaPartyPleez[/MENTION] has admitted he hates women.
I will do everything I can to unhinge these Koch-sucking sluts.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/319264-the-18-seditionist-senators.html

2) [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] has admitted to having violent fantasies of initiating force against those with different views

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-activists-so-violent-towards-gun-owners.html

3) [MENTION=44947]Hoffstra[/MENTION] has admitted he supports Hitler's disarming of Jews, making him a Nazi.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8031972

4) [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION] admits he hates the People.
‘Government’ isn’t the ‘problem,’ either. Nor are ‘multinational banks and transnational corporations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now we know why [MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION] wants to disarm the American people and loves the NDAA (suspension of Jury trials for whoever the Government wishes to deny that right to); he wants to remove our Sovereignty, and destroy the Enlightenment Popular Sovereignty Revolution that came to fruition under the wisdom of John Locke; he wishes to return to the days of Divine Right, where the ivory tower intellectuals claim their superior intellect gives them the right to rule over us.

you think he has enough integrity to reply?....i call him No_Reply_Jones for a reason.....i dont think i have ever seen this meatball reply to anyones reply to his bullshit......

3) [MENTION=44947]Hoffstra[/MENTION] has admitted he supports Hitler's disarming of Jews, making him a Nazi....

listen scumbag, I NEVER said I supported Hitler disarming Jews.

The next time you mention me, you BETTER do it honestly.

Do NOT again lie about me or my comments!!!

you are now on ignore so don't again mention me!!!

asshole!!

It comes down to this. If you oppose the state, no matter what party you support, you will be labeled and branded a rebel to the cause.

hyperbole much?

you can peacefully and non-violently oppose Obama and his policies, even without going through legal & democratic legislative means.

only a terrorist thinks you can only do this through violence.

3) [MENTION=44947]Hoffstra[/MENTION] has admitted he supports Hitler's disarming of Jews, making him a Nazi....

asshole!!

Here's the entire thread, let the audience judge for themselves Nazi-scum.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...egious-lie-told-by-gun-control-advocates.html

Are you telling us that you are JUST NOW BEGINNING TO GET THIS?

You see?

This is what comes from partisanship.

Its takes partisans so damned long to shed their partisan blinders that by the time they realize their neighbors are NOT the problem, its too late.

The OP has succeeded in only jumping out of the partisan frying pan into the paranoid fire.

Well, Clayton not sure I totally agree. The banks were responsible for destroying the world economy through an artificial housing bubble they created by allowing (and encouraging) fraud to take place in their organizations. After the market fell out, they were able (through close ties with our Gov't) receive a huge bailout that they used to buy up the deflated market with pennies on the dollar. We were practically raped. Derivatives were at the root of the market collapse, and it's estimated they still hold $700+ trillion worth on the books today.

Now, you don't see that as a problem?

Also, is it crazy to be skeptical and even paranoid of your gov't when there are literally thousands of examples sprinkled all throughout history of gov'ts (who were at one point benevolent) becoming oppressive and tyrannical? No one ever thinks it could happen to them until it's too late; that's just a human trait it seems.

No, that’s not the problem

At the risk of stating the obvious, however perceived as a cliché, it’s nonetheless true:

All every American needs to do is look in the mirror to see the problem.

All every American needs to do is look in the mirror to see the problem.

You admitted that you do not believe the Government is the problem.

You admitted that you do not believe Too-big-to-fail banks and corporations are the problem.

-------------------------------------------

But, you have now just admitted precisely of what I accused you of---

That the American people themselves are the PROBLEM, thus, you want us disarmed and the revocation of jury trials (NDAA), and constantly spied on (Patriot Act/NSA).

attachment.php

yeah, thanks for chiming in from the fools and idiots gallery, Jake the Fake.

JimCrowie, my boyo, my little fool.

The fact that you nutty fruit loops can publish such nonsense on the internet might indicate to you that you are not living in Nazi German or the Confederate pre-war south.

In other words, we're supposed to WAIT until it gets that bad and you can't actually do anything.

Thank you for admitting OP fail.

It's nothing like you suggest and nothing suggests it will get to what you think.

It comes down to this. If you oppose the state, no matter what party you support, you will be labeled and branded a rebel to the cause.

hyperbole much?

you can peacefully and non-violently oppose Obama and his policies, even without going through legal & democratic legislative means.

only a terrorist thinks you can only do this through violence.

You mean like Ted Cruz did and was accused of being a terrorist bomb throwing hostage taking gun to the head nutter? You liberal fucks are so full of your own shit.

You mean like Ted Cruz did and was accused of being a terrorist bomb throwing hostage taking gun to the head nutter? You liberal fucks are so full of your own shit.

criminal charges filed against Cruz?

charges of terrorism filed against Cruz?

get back to me when that happens.

asshole!!

aww feelings get hurt?.....geezus such fragile people....

criminal charges filed against Cruz?

charges of terrorism filed against Cruz?

get back to me when that happens.

The Nazi party didn't wake up one day and decide to put Jews in the ghetto.

It started with a media campaign smearing them with outrageous hyperbole, gradually it evolved into videos of them being lesser than rats that roamed the sewers, and it kept evolving until...

Last edited:
Ahhh, progressive statism: If you can't convince people that your ideas are superior, shame them and threaten them with government force until they comply.

A CNN reporter said this:
“President Obama’s people can be quite nasty. They don’t like you to say anything bad about their boss, and they’re not afraid to use whatever means they have at hand to stop you from doing that, including threatening your job.”

CNN?s Carol Costello: Obama?s People Can Be ?Nasty,? Willing to ?Threaten Your Job? | Mediaite
We have thin-skinned, petulant children running this country. :cool:

Whether you're left or right (Occupy Wall Street or Tea Party), if you oppose the multinational banks and transnational corporations, and other purchasers of US congressmen, judges and officials --- you're a terrorist!

Let us examine what the current regime has been saying:

Are you telling us that you are JUST NOW BEGINNING TO GET THIS?

You see?

This is what comes from partisanship.

Its takes partisans so damned long to shed their partisan blinders that by the time they realize their neighbors are NOT the problem, its too late.

I've never had any freedoms taken away by multinational banks and transnational corporations.

Forum List

Back