So is THIS the typical Trump Supporter?

Retired ‘Navy SEAL’ praising Trump on Fox News was a fake

"Fox News ran a story on Oct. 8 about a decorated Vietnam War Navy SEAL and glass artist who created an enormous presidential glass seal he hoped to give to President Trump. On Thursday, 11 days later, the network retracted the story after being told the Trump supporter never served in the SEALs or in Vietnam, much less earned commendations for his service...."

Maybe not, but this man's capacity for dishonesty rivals Trump's talent for the same...

(Oh, and what's the over/under on how many thread hijack attempts referencing Senator Blumenthal will be made? I say five, and take the over, lol)
You mean Fox News ran a fake news story? Wow, Fox News has never done that before!

Oh, wait...

Says the far left drone that believes all the far left fake news!
Even posts their own fake stories to bash Trump.
Here's the thing: I don't think these bastards necessarily believe it all, I think they just jeep pushing it and deflecting and lying to help tear the country down, just like the traitor media does.

WTF am I lying about in this thread?
Notice the emphasis on THIS THREAD. Non stop pretend and game playing.

Sure is. Just like the typical Hillary supporter is a drug-abusing trans-gender lesbian living off welfare, who sexually harasses women, and carries a BLM sign.

"Fox News ran a story on Oct. 8 about a decorated Vietnam War Navy SEAL and glass artist who created an enormous presidential glass seal he hoped to give to President Trump. On Thursday, 11 days later, the network retracted the story after being told the Trump supporter never served in the SEALs or in Vietnam, much less earned commendations for his service...."

Maybe not, but this man's capacity for dishonesty rivals Trump's talent for the same...

(Oh, and what's the over/under on how many thread hijack attempts referencing Senator Blumenthal will be made? I say five, and take the over, lol)

Well you're a typical Hillary supporter and you're as strange as it gets.

You mean Fox News ran a fake news story? Wow, Fox News has never done that before!

Oh, wait...

Says the far left drone that believes all the far left fake news!
Even posts their own fake stories to bash Trump.
Here's the thing: I don't think these bastards necessarily believe it all, I think they just jeep pushing it and deflecting and lying to help tear the country down, just like the traitor media does.

WTF am I lying about in this thread?
Notice the emphasis on THIS THREAD. Non stop pretend and game playing.

Feel free to cite any lies I've told.

You see, I ASKED if his was the typical Trump supporter.

In contrast, day after day on this forum we see RW'ers post threads where they start by saying liberals this, or leftists that, or Democrats that,

as their premise, and then follow with some isolated example of one person, presumably, or supposedly, a liberal or leftist or Democrat,

who has done something stupid or illegal or evil,

and then the conclusion...This how liberals are. This is how leftists are. This is how Democrats are.

Eh? Got the point now?

democrats 300x650.jpg

Typical Democrat Voters

In contrast, day after day on this forum we see RW'ers post threads where they start by saying liberals this, or leftists that, or Democrats that,

as their premise, and then follow with some isolated example of one person, presumably, or supposedly, a liberal or leftist or Democrat,

and then the conclusion...This how liberals are. This is how leftists are. This is how Democrats are.

Eh? Got the point now?

Poor attempt at misrepresentation of your OP.

Sure there are stereo types, but I'm not going out on a limb saying progressives as a group make emotionally based decisions, they're easily led, and live in a fabricated world.

I don't get how somebody can think they can make such grandiose claims like that in the public eye and not expect to be discovered as the fraud they are. SMH
I suspect it is a common personality trait among those on the left. They think they are protected by and from the MSM (DNC media), because they are one with the MSM.

Look at Harvey Weinstain. He says to the media that I have always been good to you guys. I made a mistake forgive me. Weinstain is the perfect example of a powerful leftist, who gave lots of cash to the D party and was outspoken against the left's political opponents, and in turn was protected. He got away with abusing women (probably boys too), for decades.

You have no credibility.

You think Obama never lies and is the greatest POTUS of all time.

so says the compulsively lying child.

quiet, little boy. you embarrass yourself.
Hey Silly Jilly how you doing love? I so miss our wonderful chats.

To tell you the truth, I thought you might have taken too many of those crazy pills you like and off'ed yourself. Thank God that did not happen...my sweet darling.

I don't get how somebody can think they can make such grandiose claims like that in the public eye and not expect to be discovered as the fraud they are. SMH
I suspect it is a common personality trait among those on the left. They think they are protected by and from the MSM (DNC media), because they are one with the MSM.

Look at Harvey Weinstain. He says to the media that I have always been good to you guys. I made a mistake forgive me. Weinstain is the perfect example of a powerful leftist, who gave lots of cash to the D party and was outspoken against the left's political opponents, and in turn was protected. He got away with abusing women (probably boys too), for decades.

He's talking about the Trump supporter in the OP, nummie.

Eh? Got the point now?

Poor attempt at misrepresentation of your OP.

Sure there are stereo types, but I'm not going out on a limb saying progressives as a group make emotionally based decisions, they're easily led, and live in a fabricated world.

What did I misrepresent about my own OP?

You have no credibility.

That's your standard? That Trump's lying is OK because you think someone else lies?

So can Trump rape because someone else rapes?

Trump can shoot people because the police shoot unarmed people?

Where does it end?

I didn't know John Kerry made believe he admired Trump for one interview.

You have no credibility.

That's your standard? That Trump's lying is OK because you think someone else lies?

So can Trump rape because someone else rapes?

Trump can shoot people because the police shoot unarmed people?

Where does it end?
Did I post that? Really?

Forum List

Back