What is the difference between a Trump supporter and a Biden supporter?

Nope. It's hypocrisy in action.
With some, yes, it is that too, but you seem to be lumping all republicans and conservatives together as if they all come from the same mold.

There are even Republicans who want to make political affiliation a "protected class". They're all in on the overbearing state. They just want to be doing the overbearing.
That's true. I've heard a few republicans propose things at times and in ways I could not believe, like a federal mandate totally outlawing abortion, period! I mean, c'mon! I swear idiots like Lindsay Graham are literally trying to sabotage the entire party with bullshit. Not only is that idea extreme and untenable as much as I don't like abortion, it is just another very bad one-size-fits-all big government solution that is as bad as many of the democrat's big government "solutions."

Repeal the laws the Democrats are using to force this on people. But Republicans don't correct Democrat's mistakes, they just cash in on them.
In some cases, yes. But not all republicans are conservatives and not all are cut from the same cloth.

Trump supporters DO NOT think for themselves. Trump instructs them how to think.

BlueHand.jpg
Says the same guy who comes here daily repeating the exact same talking points verbatim as spewed by the left everywhere including in the WH and Washington and every leftwing rag. :laughing0301:

Oh wait--- --- his comment above IS just another one of THEIR talking points!

Trump supporters DO NOT think for themselves. Trump instructs them how to think.
Anyone who let's Trump dictate how they think is an idiot. Anyone who let's Biden, or any politician, dictate how they think are idiots.
Redfish's statement is shocking. It is the opposite of a description of the typical Trump supporter.
/——/ “Trump supporters DO NOT think for themselves. “
Got anything other than straw man arguments?

The MAGAs are silly enough to believe in system voter fraud and big steals, when, in fact, Real America is rejecting them.

Next year will be terrible for MAGA, so it will blame everything else than the truth: America does not want it.

The MAGAs are silly enough to believe in system voter fraud and big steals, when, in fact, Real America is rejecting them.

Hey jackass, are you proposing that whatever "real America" accepts (fed them by the media) is therefore necessarily always the TRUTH?
Never mind of course that you must not realize that big steal and fraud of the 2020 election was not only ADMITTED TO, but BRAGGED about and attempted justified giving full details of, who paid for it, who organized it and who and how they executed it in livid detail, in the Feb. 3, 2021 issue of Time Magazine written by Molly Ball.

So, the question of whether the election of Biden was fraudulent or not and the 2020 election stolen has been over and a given for years, just that apparently, people like you are either kept in the dark or just in total denial. And it was that bogus election not Trump which was the impetus for the whole J6 event.

You're new here, but you really should shut up spewing your garbage about stuff you obviously don't know the first thing about because your handlers don't want you to know.

/——/ You understand Trump supporters the way a pig understands the designated hitter rule.
An ironic statement from a Trump pig.
View attachment 782830Says the same guy who comes here daily repeating the exact same talking points verbatim as spewed by the left everywhere including in the WH and Washington and every leftwing rag. :laughing0301:

Oh wait--- --- his comment above IS just another one of THEIR talking points!
Give me an example of spewing what the left says.
Many Republicans and Independents are anti-Trump.

/——/ “Trump supporters DO NOT think for themselves. “
Got anything other than straw man arguments?
You. Trump supporters do not disagree with anything Trump does.
If a Trump supporter disagrees with him, he will kick your ass out as a Trump supporter.
Result - You are a minion, a lemming, a trained monkey.

You. Trump supporters do not disagree with anything Trump does.
If a Trump supporter disagrees with him, he will kick your ass out as a Trump supporter.
Result - You are a minion, a lemming, a trained monkey.
/——/ What a load of Hillary. You’re just lashing out desperate for attention. What a sad little troll.

Has Trump done anything wrong?
/——/ Yes. He underestimated the Deep State’s anger and their power to destroy him. He wen try to Washington with out a network of trusted aids and had to rely on people who worked against him every step. His in your face New York persona rubbed people the wrong way. He would have done better by not being so active on Twitter. He’s major political mistake was choosing Pence as VP. Pence is a career Washington swamp rat. His boast of making Mexico pay for the wall was a poor choice. It gave the left more ammo against him. Often he leg his hyperbole get away from him. Anyway, that’s a few of the things He either did wrong or didn’t handle well.
Ok. Now has Biden done anything wrong?

"most tasks don't lend themselves to robotics."
You need to educate yourself in current robotic capabilities and the prediction of future capabilities.
Even if they did they would be too expensive.
I use a blower to clear leaves from the gutters on my apartment building. It takes about 15 minutes tops twice each year. How would AI or robotics do it cheaper or more efficiently?

I can describe scores of tasks that I do that neither can or ever will do.

How would AI or robotics shop for the supplies that I need in my work? How would they manage my Menard's coupons, or load materials into my car? ;)

Even if they did they would be too expensive.
I use a blower to clear leaves from the gutters on my apartment building. It takes about 15 minutes tops twice each year. How would AI or robotics do it cheaper or more efficiently?

I can describe scores of tasks that I do that neither can or ever will do.

How would AI or robotics shop for the supplies that I need in my work? How would they manage my Menard's coupons, or load materials into my car? ;)
/----/ I have an account with ChatGPT. I cut and pasted your question into the "Send a Message" text box. Within 15 seconds, here is the reply:

AI or robotics can potentially perform this task cheaper and more efficiently in several ways:

1. Autonomous gutter cleaning robots: Robotics companies are developing autonomous robots that can climb up the side of buildings and clean gutters. These robots use advanced sensors and computer vision to navigate around the building, identify the gutter location and clean the gutters. These robots can perform the task much faster than a human, and without the need for scaffolding or ladders.
  2. Drones: Drones equipped with cameras and sensors can fly around the building and identify areas that need cleaning. Once identified, a drone with a specialized attachment could clear the leaves from the gutters, allowing the task to be performed faster and more efficiently.
  3. AI-powered sensors: An AI-powered sensor network could be installed along the building's gutters. These sensors could detect when leaves and debris are accumulating and trigger an alert to an automated cleaning system, such as a robotic arm or a drone, to perform the cleaning task.
  4. Machine Learning: Using machine learning algorithms, an AI system could be trained to detect the presence of leaves and debris in the gutters through images from a camera or drone. The system could then activate an autonomous robot to perform the task.
Overall, the use of AI and robotics can offer a more efficient and cost-effective way to clean gutters, freeing up time for other maintenance tasks while also reducing the risks associated with human-operated equipment.

Your rulers do not care what race you are.
They do not care if you are gay, transgendered or nonbinary.
They do not care how many bullets you are allowed to have in your gun.
They do not care if you are allowed to have an abortion or not.
They do not care whether you are racist, sexist, ageist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic or fatphobic.
They do not care about diverse representation in politics or media, and they do not care about any lack thereof.

All they care about is that we all keep thinking, speaking, working, consuming and voting in ways which keep them rich and powerful and keep us poor and powerless.
And they will happily keep us arguing as intensely as possible about the things they do not care about so that we don't turn our attention to the things they do care about. (c)

/----/ I have an account with ChatGPT. I cut and pasted your question into the "Send a Message" text box. Within 15 seconds, here is the reply:

AI or robotics can potentially perform this task cheaper and more efficiently in several ways:

1. Autonomous gutter cleaning robots: Robotics companies are developing autonomous robots that can climb up the side of buildings and clean gutters. These robots use advanced sensors and computer vision to navigate around the building, identify the gutter location and clean the gutters. These robots can perform the task much faster than a human, and without the need for scaffolding or ladders.
  2. Drones: Drones equipped with cameras and sensors can fly around the building and identify areas that need cleaning. Once identified, a drone with a specialized attachment could clear the leaves from the gutters, allowing the task to be performed faster and more efficiently.
  3. AI-powered sensors: An AI-powered sensor network could be installed along the building's gutters. These sensors could detect when leaves and debris are accumulating and trigger an alert to an automated cleaning system, such as a robotic arm or a drone, to perform the cleaning task.
  4. Machine Learning: Using machine learning algorithms, an AI system could be trained to detect the presence of leaves and debris in the gutters through images from a camera or drone. The system could then activate an autonomous robot to perform the task.
Overall, the use of AI and robotics can offer a more efficient and cost-effective way to clean gutters, freeing up time for other maintenance tasks while also reducing the risks associated with human-operated equipment.
I searched for "Robotic rain gutter cleaning services" for my local area, but found none. Lots of ads for traditional cleaning, and installing leaf guards, however.

Anyone who let's Trump dictate how they think is an idiot. Anyone who let's Biden, or any politician, dictate how they think are idiots.
Redfish's statement is shocking. It is the opposite of a description of the typical Trump supporter.
you have it backwards, but no one is surprised by that. The DNC and the media have complete control of your mind, its really quite sad.

Forum List

Back