So, is the left denouncing Obama's "unlawful" war in Libya?

ObombaBots are now falling all over themselves rushing to be War Hawks. Same ole same ole i guess. It's all about the D & R in the end. It always is. This is just another Re-Run TV Show. I've seen it many times before. Nothing ever changes.

ObombaBots are now falling all over themselves rushing to be War Hawks. Same ole same ole i guess. It's all about the D & R in the end. It always is. This is just another Re-Run TV Show. I've seen it many times before. Nothing ever changes.

I thought Obama promised not to take us into a war unless there was no choice.:cuckoo:

I thought Obama promised not to take us into a war unless there was no choice.:cuckoo:

Nah that was just when the BOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman was in there. Just like raising Debt Limits,Recess Appointments,and the Patriot Act. His policies are just about identical to the BOOOOOOSH's. Obviously no ObombaBot will admit this but it is the truth. It's sad. :(

Nah that was just when the BOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman was in there. Just like raising Debt Limits,Recess Appointments,and the Patriot Act. His policies are just about identical to the BOOOOOOSH's. Obviously no ObombaBot will admit this but it is the truth. It's sad. :(

I'm reading reports on how the Military might not get paid, but yet we spent a billion dollars bombing the fucking shit out of Libya?:cuckoo:

Under Obama, it's "humanitarian" and if Bush were president still, it would be about oil and liberals would be screaming that "Bush is a War Monger".

Under Obama, it's "humanitarian" and if Bush were president still, it would be about oil and liberals would be screaming that "Bush is a War Monger".

That my friend is as factually correct as the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West. It's all about the 'D' & 'R' thing man. It always is.

You have a short memory. With Bush, his "rationale" for war were Saddam's WMDs (alleged WMDs) and his WMD programs. Remember? Rumsfeld knew where they were. Are they still looking for those WMDs, or did they find them?

You have a short memory. With Bush, his "rationale" for war were Saddam's WMDs (alleged WMDs) and his WMD programs. Remember? Rumsfeld knew where they were. Are they still looking for those WMDs, or did they find them?

the day Obama puts troops on the ground I'll agree , but till then you neo-cons sound like spoiled children

Forum List

Back