So, is the left denouncing Obama's "unlawful" war in Libya?

These damn liberals are beside themselves. They can't find enough hiding places. Obama just bombed the rebels by mistake. I wonder how many terrorists that is going to create?

Hold on a second...Obama is bombing Libyan Al-Queda rebels?

Maybe it is on purpose.

These damn liberals are beside themselves. They can't find enough hiding places. Obama just bombed the rebels by mistake. I wonder how many terrorists that is going to create?

Maybe it is on purpose.

No, he has been protecting the rebels--he's been bombing the government forces to protect the rebels.

But no worries. He has now sent in the CIA to find out who the rebels are. Probably in case they are al Qaeda. :)

Also Louis Farrakhan this past week announced that Obama has been overtaken by demons that are causing him to bomb Louie's favorite dictator, Gaddafi. :)

I wonder how many different spellings there are for Gadhafi?

Last edited:
Quite well, thank you.

Hey man, why didn't you tell me you were over here? I've had my fill of XXXXX forum. There's nothing but morons inhabiting that place.

Yeah, my bad. RadiomanAtl from Coultervakia clued me in, I should have let you know. Jack is such a nice guy, I don't want to do anything disruptive.

But this is a great board, I'm even going to do the paid subscription thingy - which I've never done. But what the heck, it's cheap and I really like it here - like AWE but without the rampant racists.

Oh it's "Lawful." But only if it's a 'D' dong the bombing & killing. This kind of dishonesty & hypocrisy is nothing new. Just another Re-Run TV Show. It is very sad but it is what it is.

We have been called left leaning...LOL...here is our response to that:

After so much vigorous debate over President Obama's worthiness to even receive the Nobel Peace Prize so early in his presidential career, his surge in Afghanistan and now his latest actions in Libya, many have been calling for President Obama to return his Nobel Peace Prize now. Previous responses from the President made it clear he was not going to return the Nobel. Maybe it will take one very special person who would be able to convince President Obama to relinquish his Nobel Peace Prize?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmVKnYFodg]YouTube - Obama Loses Nobel Peace Prize![/ame]

Nope and don't count on it. A D's doing the bombing & killing now. So everytin jus fine Mon. I've always said the so-called "Anti-War Left" are the biggest frauds in this country. I'm still waiting for them to rush those Human Shields over there to help Gaddafi out. They helped poor ole Saddam Hussein out. Why not Gaddafi?

Nope and don't count on it. A D's doing the bombing & killing now. So everytin jus fine Mon. I've always said the so-called "Anti-War Left" are the biggest frauds in this country. I'm still waiting for them to rush those Human Shields over there to help Gaddafi out. They helped poor ole Saddam Hussein out. Why not Gaddafi?

I guess theres no available flights to Libya because of the no fly zone?:eusa_liar:

Apparently, you failed to note the announcement by the Arab League and the vote in the UN to authorize a no fly zone and the necessary use of force to implement it. Did Bush have either of those kinds of international authorizations prior to invading Iraq?

We didn't fail to notice. We just failed to give a damn. Obama said that only an imminent threat to the United States justified the use of military force.

He's a liar, and you defend him.

Obama is a threat to the United States. Does that mean the use of military force against him is justified? :lol:

Maybe it is on purpose.

No, he has been protecting the rebels--he's been bombing the government forces to protect the rebels.

But no worries. He has now sent in the CIA to find out who the rebels are. Probably in case they are al Qaeda. :)

Also Louis Farrakhan this past week announced that Obama has been overtaken by demons that are causing him to bomb Louie's favorite dictator, Gaddafi. :)

I wonder how many different spellings there are for Gadhafi?

Funny, because he's killed more rebels than Gadhafi's troops. Al qaeda was never a problem in Libya before Gadhafi was weakened

Letting a dictator kill his people at his insane whim is not going to be good for anyone in the world.
So where is the Big O on Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Uganda (Gayness is outlawed), South Africa and its new apartheid against Whites, Zimbawae, Somolia, Myammar, China (Yep they have poor human rights record), Congo (worst HR in possibly world history), Pakistan, Yemen, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia etc. Yet the focus is on Libya, who is no threat to America, other than attacking it shoots up oil prices.

Oh yea where was boy George on Rwanda? So take your liberal self-rigtheousness and shove it! You scream about Libya is righteous, yet Sadam who gassed and slaughtered over 100K Iraqis, invaded Kuwait killing thousands with full intention of killing ever Kuwaiti was not bad enough for you for intervention. Personally I fault Bush I for intervening in Iraq (fuck Kuwait), Bush II for Iraq (yep its "stabilizing" now and seems less antiAmerican now, but like Kosovo, it won't be long before the liberated Shia Iraqis are against us and the West!), Clinton for Kosovo (creating another Islamist antiWest, antiAmerican and mafia style country, what could go wrong there?) and now Obama for Libya.

Afghanistan and the Obama escalation into Pakistan is the only operations that aren't ill-conceived. Afghanistan attacked us and the part of Pakistan we are bombing is essentially Al Qaeda and the Taliban stronghold!

Letting a dictator kill his people at his insane whim is not going to be good for anyone in the world.
So where is the Big O on Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Uganda (Gayness is outlawed), South Africa and its new apartheid against Whites, Zimbawae, Somolia, Myammar, China (Yep they have poor human rights record), Congo (worst HR in possibly world history), Pakistan, Yemen, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia etc. Yet the focus is on Libya, who is no threat to America, other than attacking it shoots up oil prices.

Oh yea where was boy George on Rwanda? So take your liberal self-rigtheousness and shove it! You scream about Libya is righteous, yet Sadam who gassed and slaughtered over 100K Iraqis, invaded Kuwait killing thousands with full intention of killing ever Kuwaiti was not bad enough for you for intervention. Personally I fault Bush I for intervening in Iraq (fuck Kuwait), Bush II for Iraq (yep its "stabilizing" now and seems less antiAmerican now, but like Kosovo, it won't be long before the liberated Shia Iraqis are against us and the West!), Clinton for Kosovo (creating another Islamist antiWest, antiAmerican and mafia style country, what could go wrong there?) and now Obama for Libya.

Afghanistan and the Obama escalation into Pakistan is the only operations that aren't ill-conceived. Afghanistan attacked us and the part of Pakistan we are bombing is essentially Al Qaeda and the Taliban stronghold!
No where. and he never will be. he was no where on iraq either, which was much for the same reasons.

Syrian opposition says 200 killed in protests

They have been slaugthering unarmed protesters! 200 just the other day. Yet the Obama Administration, let by Clinton called ASSSSad a reformer! LOL, he sounds like one. Best part of his reforming is one name ballots only (meaning you can vote for ASSSad or ASSSad) and his butt-buddy ties with Iran!

It's like saying Joe isn't an alcoholic anymore he only drinks Beer, Wine and Hard Liquor everyday! Besides that he is on the wagon!

They have been slaugthering unarmed protesters! 200 just the other day. Yet the Obama Administration, let by Clinton called ASSSSad a reformer! LOL, he sounds like one. Best part of his reforming is one name ballots only (meaning you can vote for ASSSad or ASSSad) and his butt-buddy ties with Iran!

It's like saying Joe isn't an alcoholic anymore he only drinks Beer, Wine and Hard Liquor everyday! Besides that he is on the wagon!

You know what? I think we need to stay out of Syria, Assad is a scumbag but I prefer him running the show over there over some asshat Jihadi Mullah screaming "DIRKA DIRKA JIHAD" every 5 minutes. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

You know what? I think we need to stay out of Syria, Assad is a scumbag but I prefer him running the show over there over some asshat Jihadi Mullah screaming "DIRKA DIRKA JIHAD" every 5 minutes. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

the same could be said for libya

the same could be said for libya

I agree, I didn't want us in Libya either.

I agree, I didn't want us in Libya either.

Syria is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism. It is the place which would have made the most sense for an invasion. FAR more than Iraq did.

I thought it was Iran? either way, going into Syria would have had the same results as Iraq, alot of dead people on both sides, a corrupt government not recognized by the Syrian people and everyone saying it was an unjust war.

Forum List

Back