So if racism is genetic, is gender selective?

His use of the expression 'DNA' was figurative.

lol, look up figurative if you didn't get that far in school.

Sorry. Since I wasn't on his mailing list, I don't have my super secret Obama decoder ring. Was there a hidden message in that?

"The legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination in almost every institution of our lives, that casts a long shadow and that's still part of our DNA that's passed on."
He meant kids learn how and who to hate by watching their parents. The point is valid if not bio-medically accurate.

Those are environmental factors, not genetic. But that's understandable, coming from a dolt who used the term "Corpseman" instead of "Corpsman".
The only dolt here is the one looking at the words but missing the message, namely-you.

So what's your message and what legacy do you have to leave for future generations? That it's ok to sodomize your neighbor?

You are a true perv.
Don't be a hateful jackass. Good advice for any generation and especially for internet trolls.

Sorry. Since I wasn't on his mailing list, I don't have my super secret Obama decoder ring. Was there a hidden message in that?

"The legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination in almost every institution of our lives, that casts a long shadow and that's still part of our DNA that's passed on."

If you google 'figurative DNA' you might figure it out.

Or maybe first you should google 'how do I google'.

There are some uses of verbiage that mean different things to people in different parts of America or Europe. Then there are those who can not understand what is meant when some one says "can I have that"? instead of "may I have that"?. This is one of those situations where a mountain is being made of a mole hill.

So what you're saying is that Obama isn't from this country? I'll buy that.
It is all too apparent you are from another galaxy if you derived that from what I posted.

It was figurative, you know, like the bible. :biggrin:

Conditional Casing

I remember a scene from the Meryl Streep film "Out of Africa" (1985) in which a hurried outdoor wedding finds Streep's character meeting a drunk and flirtatious woman named Vicky Gresham who whimsically says I'd curtsy, but I'm drunk.

The scene is supposed to point out the subtle psychological nuances between women who find themselves in socially laborious situations.

The fact that First Lady Michelle Obama is the first minority woman elected to that office should raise questions about how we separate gender from race in the political arena. More race-advocates have cited Michelle Obama than gender advocates.

When we celebrate gender-themed comic book characters such as Wonder Woman (DC Comics), a super-strong female with a magic lasso and invisible airplane, do we talk about gender or race?

Mendelian genetics suggests that race is constructive, while gender is an extraction.

:afro:

During the interview last week where our inglorious leader used the "N" word, he also made the following statement:

Obama Logic Racism is Genetic Gender is a Choice Commentary -- GOPUSA

That brings up a whole myriad of questions: How was the racism bred out of Obama? Did his black half cancel out the racism in his white half? Did his white half make his black half more racist? Michelle Obama is an obvious Black Liberation Theorist with racist overtones, so did her mom have sex with a white guy or something?

So many unanswered questions. Next thing they'll be telling me, is that I can choose to be whatever sex I want to be. :shock:

:lol:

There's nothing funnier than political op-eds based purely on pedantry.

You understand what it means to speak figuratively, right?

Forum List

Back