When Will Islam be labeled as a hate organization?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm just wondering when will Islam be labeled as a hate organization because of this ruling? They oppose gay marriage and anyone, according to Obama, that opposes homosexuality and gay marriage is no different than the racist organizations that opposed inter racial marriage. When will leftist groups label them as such?

I'm just wondering when will Islam be labeled as a hate organization because of this ruling? They oppose gay marriage and anyone, according to Obama, that opposes homosexuality and gay marriage is no different than the racist organizations that opposed inter racial marriage. When will leftist groups label them as such?

Never. Even though Muslims worship a "prophet" who in real life was a murderer and a pedophile, it meets the liberal's criteria of "diversity".

Of course, everyone knows Christians are the real enemy.

If it might ever happen you can be sure it cannot until after 2016. Too much campaign cash depends upon it.

True, the DNC does tend to whore their party out to various interests, minorities, women, homosexuals, illegals aliens, foreign entities, Wall Street, etc. And big labor unions, I almost forgot those.

But with all those drone strikes of Obama's killing all those innocent women and children, I'm not sure he's going to get a helluva lot of support from the Izzies.

11027479_945528738837057_2860809668124009675_n.jpg

UnlikeComment

When cum hoc fallacies are labled as "not a fallacy".

That was easy. What'd I win? Two tickets to a free concert?

Why are you rednecks so dumb? Islam is not an organization dummy.

Right on! Tell him a cult is a cult is a cult and he won't forget.

But you side-stepped the question. You people on the left are at war with Christianity. Yet how often do you hear about Christians beheading homosexuals? How often do you hear about Christians hanging them from cranes and throwing them off of buildings?

But you side-stepped the question. You people on the left are at war with Christianity. Yet how often do you hear about Christians beheading homosexuals? How often do you hear about Christians hanging them from cranes and throwing them off of buildings?
I didnt side step the question. I said you were dumb for asking such an illiterate question.

Many radical Islam groups are label as terrorist groups, well; they will be once Obama leaves office..

Seeing as it is a religion of 1.6 billion people, never...
That, brother is a scary truth. They say 2 wrongs don't make a right. But 1.6 billion does, non muslims are scared to piss off these already violent and insane sycophants... And we don't have to do anything to inflame these idiots. It's too bad the west and non muslims are just cowards afraid to face facts.

Forum List

Back