So if racism is genetic, is gender selective?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
During the interview last week where our inglorious leader used the "N" word, he also made the following statement:

"The legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination in almost every institution of our lives, that casts a long shadow and that's still part of our DNA that's passed on."

Obama Logic Racism is Genetic Gender is a Choice Commentary -- GOPUSA

That brings up a whole myriad of questions: How was the racism bred out of Obama? Did his black half cancel out the racism in his white half? Did his white half make his black half more racist? Michelle Obama is an obvious Black Liberation Theorist with racist overtones, so did her mom have sex with a white guy or something?

So many unanswered questions. Next thing they'll be telling me, is that I can choose to be whatever sex I want to be. :shock:

During the interview last week where our inglorious leader used the "N" word, he also made the following statement:

"The legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination in almost every institution of our lives, that casts a long shadow and that's still part of our DNA that's passed on."

That brings up a whole myriad of questions: How was the racism bred out of Obama? Did his black half cancel out the racism in his white half? Did his white half make his black half more racist? Michelle Obama is an obvious Black Liberation Theorist with racist overtones, so did her mom have sex with a white guy or something?

So many unanswered questions. Next thing they'll be telling me, is that I can choose to be whatever sex I want to be. :shock:
Einstein has said racism is a disease white people catch. Since Obama has never been white he never had that issue.

All humans are racist...

Einstein has said racism is a disease white people catch. Since Obama has never been white he never had that issue.

Has he ever been black?

Has he ever been black?
Since conception. Either way he isnt white so he never had to deal with racism being bred out of him.

Obama is an idiot. Racism is not in anyone's DNA. The stupid fuck probably doesn't even know what DNA is.

But I know what DNA is, cause I'm a smart fella. DNA is that white goop that dribbled down his mommy's leg.

The same mommy that posed for nudie pictures.

Blacks were not enslaved because of their skin color

Actually they were. Whites died out too easily so they needed someone that could take the heat.

confederate States of America - Mississippi Secession

"These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun."

No, they were enslaved because a bunch of early Muslims saw an opportunity.

Loius Farrahkan should make a note of that.

His use of the expression 'DNA' was figurative.

lol, look up figurative if you didn't get that far in school.

Sorry. Since I wasn't on his mailing list, I don't have my super secret Obama decoder ring. Was there a hidden message in that?

Sorry. Since I wasn't on his mailing list, I don't have my super secret Obama decoder ring. Was there a hidden message in that?

He meant kids learn how and who to hate by watching their parents. The point is valid if not bio-medically accurate.

He meant kids learn how and who to hate by watching their parents. The point is valid if not bio-medically accurate.

Those are environmental factors, not genetic. But that's understandable, coming from a dolt who used the term "Corpseman" instead of "Corpsman".

There are some uses of verbiage that mean different things to people in different parts of America or Europe. Then there are those who can not understand what is meant when some one says "can I have that"? instead of "may I have that"?. This is one of those situations where a mountain is being made of a mole hill.

There are some uses of verbiage that mean different things to people in different parts of America or Europe. Then there are those who can not understand what is meant when some one says "can I have that"? instead of "may I have that"?. This is one of those situations where a mountain is being made of a mole hill.

So what you're saying is that Obama isn't from this country? I'll buy that.

Those are environmental factors, not genetic. But that's understandable, coming from a dolt who used the term "Corpseman" instead of "Corpsman".
The only dolt here is the one looking at the words but missing the message, namely-you.

The only dolt here is the one looking at the words but missing the message, namely-you.

So what's your message and what legacy do you have to leave for future generations? That it's ok to sodomize your neighbor?

You are a true perv.

Forum List

Back