So, I turned on Fox News for the first time since Tuesday

I refuse to have a meltdown over this. But you go right ahead. Fact is you should probably just cross over and become a liberal.

I refuse to have this discussiin with you. You've proven in the last couple days that you're not a mind of reason. You should just cross over to the neg button and get it overwith.

Funny thing is I bet you love Hannity and even he has taken up this new position. Getting old does not have to include being stupendoulsy stupid.

I don't love Hannity, I don't listen to Hannity. Either be a Republican and believe in their core values or cross over. To insist that Republicans become just like Democrats is rediculous.

In the end, you have to get the votes. If you double-down on keeping the Repubs all white (which they appear to be today if you look at a pic of any of their rallies) then they will become a permanent minority party because white's birth-rates are barely keeping up.

Last edited:
Gramps is just melting.

Hispanics are a natural Republican constituency.

They work hard and are religious.

The facts are showing you're just becoming more and more marginal.

Republicans set a record just two years ago by winning 800+ electoral seats nationwide.

Fools such as Mac1958 and gramps are swallowing your new meme, but not those of us who know better.

Did you study math under Ryan? You sound like a fucking idiot.

Gramps is just melting.

Hispanics are a natural Republican constituency.

They work hard and are religious.

The facts are showing you're just becoming more and more marginal.

Republicans set a record just two years ago by winning 800+ electoral seats nationwide.

Fools such as Mac1958 and gramps are swallowing your new meme, but not those of us who know better.

You just can't stop humping my leg, can you?

Enjoy your self-inflicted wound.

:lol:

I refuse to have this discussiin with you. You've proven in the last couple days that you're not a mind of reason. You should just cross over to the neg button and get it overwith.

Funny thing is I bet you love Hannity and even he has taken up this new position. Getting old does not have to include being stupendoulsy stupid.

I don't love Hannity, I don't listen to Hannity. Either be a Republican and believe in their core values or cross over. To insist that Republicans become just like Democrats is rediculous.

Capitulate or get out?

Therein lies the problem

Choose. Do you want to be a Democrat or do you want to be a Republican? The two ideologues are 180 degrees different. You get to choose between a nation of dependency or a nation of personal responsibility. If that's too hard draw a straw.

Capitulate or get out?

Therein lies the problem

Choose. Do you want to be a Democrat or do you want to be a Republican? The two ideologues are 180 degrees different. You get to choose between a nation of dependency or a nation of personal responsibility. If that's too hard draw a straw.

I don't understand :redface: :tongue:

The GOP walked into the biggest electoral sucker punch of all time - with an unemployment rate at 8%, they let themselves be defined by "legitimate rape", "women's health", abortion and gay rights. They fucked up so badly on the social issues that their absolutism even overshadowed the fuckin' economy.

The only thing more astounding will be if they refuse to see it.

That's bullshit and you know it. The media painted the Republicans that way just like they painted Romney as an evil rich white felon,murderer,morom,and moron. It's what you do. So fuck you, you voted for failure, you'll get failure and you deserve failure. I'm going to enjoy watching it.

Capitulate or get out?

Therein lies the problem

Deal with hispanics and immigration or never win another national election.

CHOOSE

The GOP walked into the biggest electoral sucker punch of all time - with an unemployment rate at 8%, they let themselves be defined by "legitimate rape", "women's health", abortion and gay rights. They fucked up so badly on the social issues that their absolutism even overshadowed the fuckin' economy.

That's bullshit and you know it. The media painted the Republicans that way just like they painted Romney as an evil rich white felon,murderer,morom,and moron. It's what you do. So fuck you, you voted for failure, you'll get failure and you deserve failure. I'm going to enjoy watching it.

... illustrating the last sentence of my post ...

Mac is a double talking asshole.

Mac is a double talking asshole.

humpingdog.gif

Last edited:
There is one irrefutable fact that we conservatives need to understand in this election. Our problem was not that our hearts were not in the right place. They were. Our problem was not that we didn't run a good candidate. We did.

Our problem is in our branding and message. We have to learn how to demonstrate the values we believe in and be who we are without offending or annoying 50% of the population.

We have to convince at least some who are afraid to give up the federal nanny state that they will be better off doing thing differently. Calling them freeloaders or moochers doesn't win their hearts and strongly encourages them not to vote for us.

We have to convince minorities why they would be better off in a conservative, color blind system instead of calling them sheeple or pawns of the left or other offensive characterizations that offend them and isn't conducive to getting their vote.

We need to convince people that we are serious about immigration reform, but why sensible immigration policies are important to Hispanics et al as much as everybody else. When we portray them as being or encouraging law breakers and just coming here to exploit us, we don't produce any warm and fuzzy feelings.

And if we are serious about installing a federal government that works, we will persuade most Americans that social issues have no business being in the federal government in the first place, and allow the states to work all that out as their people wish.

You really don't win any points insulting and offending people. There will always be ideologues and wingnuts who are offended if you express your values at all, but I believe those are in the minority. We don't have to do that ourselves and we'll be much more effective if we don't.

Last edited:
So these people break our laws and now want to take over our country? LOL. These people live in corruption and come here for a better life to only demand us to charge to what they escaped.

Really, this maybe the end of this country as a nation of freedom.

Primetime line up.

All I'm hearing is throwbacks to the republican politicians of the 60's thru 80's.

I'm hearing hosts who for some reason think we are still in the old days when whitey ruled the political scene and everyone that voted voted on two or three issues.

Times have changed people. Demographics have changed even more. What fucking part of that are you not getting? Everyone is acting like its a bad thing to broaden our base.

We don't have to give away the kitchen sink to appeal to more people. And if you think we do then we're doomed as a nation anyways.

Aspouse our core fiscal issues and leave the damn social issues in the bedroom.

Secondly EVERYONE should support MAJOR campaign finance reform. All this money corrupts our system.

I'm just really dismayed at the reaction many are having to our loss. Its only the end of the world if we don't learn from our mistakes.

Citizens United, Will Never Be Divided!

The conservative fiscal and economic message is not what some anonymous moron on the word wide web thinks it is...it is deregulation and more court cases like Citizens United.

People like you and the others here are nothing but pawns in a power struggle. You're like those poor fools who fought for the Confederacy over pride and loyalty to their States when their leaders were fighting for their rights to property and a power struggle.
loser

There is one irrefutable fact that we conservatives need to understand in this election. Our problem was not that our hearts were not in the right place. They were. Our problem was not that we didn't run a good candidate. We did.

Our problem is in our branding and message. We have to learn how to demonstrate the values we believe in and be who we are without offending or annoying 50% of the population.

We have to convince at least some who are afraid to give up the federal nanny state that they will be better off doing thing differently. Calling them freeloaders or moochers doesn't win their hearts and strongly encourages them not to vote for us.

We have to convince minorities why they would be better off in a conservative, color blind system instead of calling them sheeple or pawns of the left or other offensive characterizations that offend them and isn't conducive to getting their vote.

We need to convince people that we are serious about immigration reform, but why sensible immigration policies are important to Hispanics et al as much as everybody else. When we portray them as being or encouraging law breakers and just coming here to exploit us, we don't produce any warm and fuzzy feelings.

And if we are serious about installing a federal government that works, we will persuade most Americans that social issues have no business being in the federal government in the first place, and allow the states to work all that out as their people wish.

You really don't win any points insulting and offending people. There will always be ideologues and wingnuts who are offended if you express your values at all, but I believe those are in the minority. We don't have to do that ourselves and we'll be much more effective if we don't.

Nice post.

I am more or less a Federalist, so I agree with you.

But social issues and politics won't be separated anytime soon. Everything about Democrat politics is a social issue, to the point where the electorate ignored the fiscal issues. The Left and the media took a couple of comments by two candidates and successfully smeared the entire Republican party with it.

That isn't going to stop.

and the GOP base contains social conservatives, therefore the appeal to social issues. wake the fuck up

gawd, you are stupid

You want to turn this nation into a fail state you commie piece of shit. You want to force centralize government up everyones ass.

So what do you want to do with the social conservatives?

yes

and suicide is a viable option for your kind, or else...gas attack!!!!!

Forum List

Back