So, I turned on Fox News for the first time since Tuesday

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Primetime line up.

All I'm hearing is throwbacks to the republican politicians of the 60's thru 80's.

I'm hearing hosts who for some reason think we are still in the old days when whitey ruled the political scene and everyone that voted voted on two or three issues.

Times have changed people. Demographics have changed even more. What fucking part of that are you not getting? Everyone is acting like its a bad thing to broaden our base.

We don't have to give away the kitchen sink to appeal to more people. And if you think we do then we're doomed as a nation anyways.

Aspouse our core fiscal issues and leave the damn social issues in the bedroom.

Secondly EVERYONE should support MAJOR campaign finance reform. All this money corrupts our system.

I'm just really dismayed at the reaction many are having to our loss. Its only the end of the world if we don't learn from our mistakes.

Primetime line up.

All I'm hearing is throwbacks to the republican politicians of the 60's thru 80's.

I'm hearing hosts who for some reason think we are still in the old days when whitey ruled the political scene and everyone that voted voted on two or three issues.

Times have changed people. Demographics have changed even more. What fucking part of that are you not getting? Everyone is acting like its a bad thing to broaden our base.

We don't have to give away the kitchen sink to appeal to more people. And if you think we do then we're doomed as a nation anyways.

Secondly EVERYONE should support MAJOR campaign finance reform. All this money corrupts our system.

I'm just really dismayed at the reaction many are having to our loss. Its only the end of the world if we don't learn from our mistakes.

What you discovered makes sense to me Grampa. Hope I don't hurt your rep by agreeing with your brilliant assessment. :D

Last edited:
Primetime line up.

What disturbs me the most is many republicans here have confirmed my suspicion that their plan seems to be to contribute to the problem until its so bad that they get power back.

Total scumbag behavior.

Most dems felt the sameway in 04 with Kerry. They thought Bush was done. They where wrong. So what did they eventually do after the butthurt? revamped and took it all in 08.

People dont understand these are cycles and the fact is you may be down now, but you wont be later. See 2010 as an example.

Primetime line up.

So and be specific, what would you do to gain the hispanic vote if you're not giving them the kitchen sink?

• Banned
Primetime line up.

What disturbs me the most is many republicans here have confirmed my suspicion that their plan seems to be to contribute to the problem until its so bad that they get power back.

Total scumbag behavior.

Contribute to what problem. Sorry but ya lost me

Primetime line up.

Total scumbag behavior.

Contribute to what problem. Sorry but ya lost me

Basically, do whatever it takes to make the job market and economy worse, demonize social behavior that is against their precious "morals," etc. Basically taking the American public hostage at any cost to get power back.

Primetime line up.

It's all a waste of time. The system is corrupted beyond repair. our leaders, no matter what party they are from, can think and plan no further ahead than the next election Cycle. They simply do not have the will to make the tough choices that need to be made.

• Banned
Primetime line up.

So and be specific, what would you do to gain the hispanic vote if you're not giving them the kitchen sink?

First and foremost stop telling them that we're going to deport them all. The reality is that fiscally we can't anyhow. Its literally not possible.

When Perry talked about the programs he had in his state for the children of illegals Romney shot himself and our chances in the foot by attacking his position.

We don't live in a perfect world where our words don't have consequences

Most dems felt the sameway in 04 with Kerry. They thought Bush was done. They where wrong. So what did they eventually do after the butthurt? revamped and took it all in 08.

People dont understand these are cycles and the fact is you may be down now, but you wont be later. See 2010 as an example.

2010 was Mostly a Sweep of the House. Which I am sure you know are not National Elections.

No, I am afraid unless the GOP gets the message it going to be a long time before they can win anything beyond a House or Senate seat.

Primetime line up.

HOW are you not getting this? :ack-1:
There's either one of two things going on. Either every "demographic" is racist and hates "whitey" for the sake of hating "whitey", or they're responding to the outright BRIBERY of Democrats. We're not going to compete with them on those terms unless we're likewise willing to raid our already empty treasury.

Now, I'll give you the point on social issues. I don't care if two homos fuck each other blue and call it marriage. And really, I've come to peace with the idea that libs destroying their offspring is doing the rest of us a fucking favor. The last thing we need in this world is more idiots. But this whole "appeal to the demographics" bullshit is about greed. What's the point of winning an election if you're as corrupt and immoral as the guy you're trying to beat? At that point, there really ISN'T any difference between the parties.

The problem is education. These idiots don't understand that the Gravy Train is going over the cliff with them on it. And they don't understand that they're giving up their innate, natural rights in exchange for crumbs doled out by the political class.

Primetime line up.

It's all a waste of time. The system is corrupted beyond repair. our leaders, no matter what party they are from, can think and plan no further ahead than the next election Cycle. They simply do not have the will to make the tough choices that need to be made.

duh

How exactly is the GOP supposed to start including women, Latinos and blacks? Every time a minority Republican runs for office they are immediately demonized and destroyed by any means necessary by the media and the Dems.

The only way the Democrat party can survive is making sure the Republican Party remains the perceived party of whites. They cannot tolerate the GOP getting large votes of minorities. This is why they went balistic against Palin and Herman Cain.

How exactly is the GOP supposed to start including women, Latinos and blacks? Every time a minority Republican runs for office they are immediately demonized and destroyed by any means necessary by the media and the Dems.

The only way the Democrat party can survive is making sure the Republican Party remains the perceived party of whites. They cannot tolerate the GOP getting large votes of minorities. This is why they went balistic against Palin and Herman Cain.

Allen West.. need I say more?

Primetime line up.

First and foremost stop telling them that we're going to deport them all. The reality is that fiscally we can't anyhow. Its literally not possible.

When Perry talked about the programs he had in his state for the children of illegals Romney shot himself and our chances in the foot by attacking his position.

So you would hand out amnesty?

No

I would lock down the borders and grant work visas for those here who haven't commited crimes.

It isn't rocket science.

If our immigration system functioned properly we wouldn't have these problems. Fix it!

And for the record if I was in Mexico I would do everything in my power to get my family into America to give them a future. If we were smart we would try to accomodate the hard working people rather than demonize them.

Our fucking statue of liberty invites them here and we do NOTHING to stop them but then complain when they get here

No

I would lock down the borders and grant work visas for those here who haven't commited crimes.

It isn't rocket science.

If our immigration system functioned properly we wouldn't have these problems. Fix it!

And for the record if I was in Mexico I would do everything in my power to get my family into America to give them a future. If we were smart we would try to accomodate the hard working people rather than demonize them.

Our fucking statue of liberty invites them here and we do NOTHING to stop them but then complain when they get here

We have 23 million unemployed AMERICANS. Why should we give work visas to illegal aliens?

No

It isn't rocket science.

Mexican immigration is now net zero.

No

It isn't rocket science.

We have 23 million unemployed AMERICANS. Why should we give work visas to illegal aliens?

Because Americans are too lazy to pick vegetables in 100 degree heat.

Forum List

Back