So I infiltrated a "coffee Party" meeting and i found out....

...that they actually agree with the values of the tea partiers. It was fun being at the harvard forum at annabell park and actually passing on the truth about the teaparties to people who only knew the lies.

I made statements about a fiscally responsible government, they agreed
I made statements about reducing the national debt they agreed.
I made statements about limiting the power of the government, they agreed.

I told them I was a tea party member and they got confused :lol:. They didn't realize what the tea parties stood for and didn't believe me when I said thats what we were about.

I guess the plants with their moronic signs were used very effectively by the media to misrepresent and disparage the tea party people and our message, kudos to the media and the big government crowd for successfully perpetrating those lies and misrepresentations of the tea party.
Instead of complaining about their bad image...why not simply clean it up?
Why not simply stop telling lies about the movement? Your side is responsible for the bad image.

Bingo. Although I would have said the main stream media and liberal minded online personaliteis instead of singling out ravi.

Did you even read what I did on saturday? I went and changed the image at one of the "coffee party gatherings". The coffee parties are supposed to be a counter movement to the tea party yet the people in both agree on basics.

C'mon now ravi read and comprehend what I actually did before you post that I should be doing what I was already doing, lol.
I read your claim that the teepees are misrepresented by the media...not as far as I can tell.
And you base that on, of course, more misrepresentations by the media. :lol:

Why not simply stop telling lies about the movement? Your side is responsible for the bad image.

Bingo. Although I would have said the main stream media and liberal minded online personaliteis instead of singling out ravi.
Was speaking generally. It would be nice if Ravi stopped telling lies about the TEA Party, but it would have zero net effect.

Did you even read what I did on saturday? I went and changed the image at one of the "coffee party gatherings". The coffee parties are supposed to be a counter movement to the tea party yet the people in both agree on basics.

C'mon now ravi read and comprehend what I actually did before you post that I should be doing what I was already doing, lol.
I read your claim that the teepees are misrepresented by the media...not as far as I can tell.

here is some proof for you ravi

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/125456-tea-party-racism-reality-vs-propoganda.html

Forum List

Back