So how many of you folks blasting Napolitano and Co. right now...

What countries security put this man on a plane?

That question doesn't address the cover-up that dammit janet is currently engaging in.
The boy that cried wolf was much more credible than janet the idiot political tool who says just what her micro-managing master tells her to.
The only partisanship taking place at the moment are the other idiot political tools coming to her defense.

I'm sure that to many that the Directors current problems come as a surprise or perhaps not depending on where you happen to come down on the issue. However, given what she left Arizona with, any mismanagement of Homeland Security comes as little surprise to many in Arizona. In fact, regardless of where the aircraft originated from and regardless of what party the person happens to represent republican or democrat, there should be little if any room for errors in her Dept.

It was the London security that put this man on a plane.

He carried what they allowed him to carry on the plane. This warped kid could not have done shit if he had been properly screened before boarding the plane.

He carried what they allowed him to carry on the plane. This warped kid could not have done shit if he had been properly screened before boarding the plane.

Live up to your name! This man boarded the plane for the last time in Amsterdam.
It doesn't matter hgow many times you post your LIES, the rest of us will deal with the truth.

A very disturbing pattern is developing with Napolitano's Homeland Security Department. They are clearly well aware of these Terrorist cretins before they carry out their massacres yet choose to do nothing. Taking action after the attack just isn't enough. She really should resign.

Frankly, the DHS policies are not at fault. One TSA person allowed this person to get on the plane by not following protocol.

A very disturbing pattern is developing with Napolitano's Homeland Security Department. They are clearly well aware of these Terrorist cretins before they carry out their massacres yet choose to do nothing. Taking action after the attack just isn't enough. She really should resign.

Frankly, the DHS policies are not at fault. One TSA person allowed this person to get on the plane by not following protocol.

That's how the guy got on, but the cover-up for political reasons have the entire department from the top down participating.
Time for janet to go.

I would bet that this is kept as quiet as possible by the MSM. They will be under orders to do so. It is not nice to pick on any of the Messiahs people or programs. With the head of Homeland security acting as if they had done something to prevent the bomb from going off, this is scary. We were lucky plain and simple and now I understand Homeland Security is saying that it wasn't a full AL Quaeda operation but this joker was more of a loner. I hope the people have learned to smell BULL SHIT.

You should have waited longer for your prediction since the subject is all over the news since Friday, and continuing this morning, to the point it is sounding like a broken record until a full investigation gets underway.

London security? The flight came out of Amsterdam. The terrorist was banned from entering England.

Live up to your name! This man boarded the plane for the last time in Amsterdam.
It doesn't matter hgow many times you post your LIES, the rest of us will deal with the truth.

It never fails.

If there is anyone that is going to get stupid with a post, there's this "PERAMBULATING MENTAL DISEASE" at the helm making her idiotic Pro-Obamarrhoidal declarations.

Listen, I give the the Director credit for taking reponsibility this morning when she admitted that her department failed in it's mission.

"Our system did not work in this instance," Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Monday on the "Today" show. "Nobody is happy or satisfied with that. An extensive review is underway."
washingtonpost.com

As I mentioned earlier, if you look at the Arizona model that the Director left, perhaps regardless of what party she happens to belong too, it would be best for the Director to let someone with a little more experience in such matters take over responsibility.

I will not be partisan about this I supported the Patriot Act but understand there is still more work to do about these "watch lists" We got lucky. Only time will tell whether Ms Napolitano uses this event to tighten up the loopholes.

If she dismisses this as a random occurrnece THEN she should resign. Terrorism is a national issue. It should not be a partisan one.

Couldnt' agree more. Terrorism can hit anywhere in this country and at any time.

Napolitano really needs to do the job or take a hike. Partisanship needs to take that same hike. Terrorism affects all of us and if we don't trust our leaders to do the job, to protect us, then it is a very sad day for all Americans.

Part of the problem is that DHS has become such a behemoth. How is one person supposed to be right on top of all of the sub-agencies DHS now encompasses? When are people (and the media) going to start taking the head of the TSA to task, in addition to Napalitano if you must? Airline safety is HIS job, but I don't think Obama's appointee has yet been approved by the Senate, so there is still just an acting secretary.

I stand corrected , the man boared the plane in Amsterdam.

They are the ones who put the man on the plane and now it looks like they may have boarded him when they should not have.

The differance is I accept facts and then readjust my opinion to the facts.

How I really wish the people on the right would begin doing so.

i will not be partisan about this i supported the patriot act but understand there is still more work to do about these "watch lists" we got lucky. Only time will tell whether ms napolitano uses this event to tighten up the loopholes.

If she dismisses this as a random occurrnece then she should resign. Terrorism is a national issue. It should not be a partisan one.

couldnt' agree more. Terrorism can hit anywhere in this country and at any time.

Napolitano really needs to do the job or take a hike. Partisanship needs to take that same hike. Terrorism affects all of us and if we don't trust our leaders to do the job, to protect us, then it is a very sad day for all americans.

part of the problem is that dhs has become such a behemoth. How is one person supposed to be right on top of all of the sub-agencies dhs now encompasses? When are people (and the media) going to start taking the head of the tsa to task, in addition to napalitano if you must? Airline safety is his job, but i don't think obama's appointee has yet been approved by the senate, so there is still just an acting secretary.

obama does not have security as a priority.

She was more blunt in an interview with NBC. "Our system did not work in this instance," she said.

Napolitano drew criticism following her remark on CNN on Sunday from Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., who called her out on it during an interview later Sunday morning on CBS' "Face the Nation."
Napolitano Admits Airport Screening Failure - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

It would seem to me that rather than spend her time worrying about what Sheriff Joe is doing, and what the Justice Dept. is focusing on in Phoenix when it comes to taking away the Sheriffs power, our former Gov. should spend a little more time on her own dept. and this nations security. As pointed out earlier, especially in this job there should be ZERO room for errors or mismanagement regardless of what party the person belongs too.

Asking for zero errors isn't possible. Ironically, it's odd that there aren't even more such incidents that slip through the cracks. These statistics are amazing:

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: The Odds of Airborne Terror

Our former Gov, was not qualified to be

There's a lot of this going around right now with this Administration. You can't learn to defend the country by OJT!!!!!!!! People will get killed..sooner or later....this time we got lucky, bottom line.

(on the job training)

Booooooooooooooooossh took action after 9/11, given that terrorist attacks continue around the world, what conclusion might one draw from such historical evidence?

She was more blunt in an interview with NBC. "Our system did not work in this instance," she said.

Napolitano drew criticism following her remark on CNN on Sunday from Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., who called her out on it during an interview later Sunday morning on CBS' "Face the Nation."
Napolitano Admits Airport Screening Failure - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

It would seem to me that rather than spend her time worrying about what Sheriff Joe is doing, and what the Justice Dept. is focusing on in Phoenix when it comes to taking away the Sheriffs power, our former Gov. should spend a little more time on her own dept. and this nations security. As pointed out earlier, especially in this job there should be ZERO room for errors or mismanagement regardless of what party the person belongs too.

Asking for zero errors isn't possible. Ironically, it's odd that there aren't even more such incidents that slip through the cracks. These statistics are amazing:

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: The Odds of Airborne Terror

I agree it is unreasonable to ask for zero errors-humans are humans.
I find it very alarming though that our top homeland defense official saw fit to come out on the news and lie to us saying 1) it was an isolated incident and 2) the system worked

she is only correcting her statements now because her minders TOLD HER TO.

janet needs to go. what a tool.

That's how the guy got on, but the cover-up for political reasons have the entire department from the top down participating.
Time for janet to go.

The incident is under investigation, so no one yet knows exactly how this guy slipped through the cracks. Nobody's trying to "cover up" anything, nor even make excuses (of which I can think of a hundred as to how it might have happened).

But hey, I do appreciate that there's finally an ISSUE that the righties can legitimately sink their fangs into other than Obama's Christmas vacation that he shouldn't take and other ignorant shit.

Carry on.

Listen, I give the the Director credit for taking reponsibility this morning when she admitted that her department failed in it's mission.

"Our system did not work in this instance," Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Monday on the "Today" show. "Nobody is happy or satisfied with that. An extensive review is underway."
washingtonpost.com

As I mentioned earlier, if you look at the Arizona model that the Director left, perhaps regardless of what party she happens to belong too, it would be best for the Director to let someone with a little more experience in such matters take over responsibility.

While I realize you want to drag Arizona's illegal immigration problem into the fray, you might as well admit the fact that it's a nation-wide problem, not just in Arizona, which may be one of the major reasons Napalitano was picked for the job. Who knows better than her the enormity of that particular problem?

washingtonpost.com

While I realize you want to drag Arizona's illegal immigration problem into the fray, you might as well admit the fact that it's a nation-wide problem, not just in Arizona, which may be one of the major reasons Napalitano was picked for the job. Who knows better than her the enormity of that particular problem?

janet came down on the side of the illegal immigrants here in AZ, try again.
janet was bad for Arizona and is bad for the USA. She is dangerous to the entire country and she needs to resign.

Forum List

Back