So How Exactly Is Obama Fucking Over America Again?

Please tell me, anyone here, what experience did Obama have in the private sector, what does he know about economics and which of his economic policies have worked?
Do we want an economy that is run by government mandate or do we want an economy run by market forces of supply and demand?

and anyone wanna guess who the first set of folks will be when it comes to rushing to the polls to vote out O'Bozo? could it be "The Very Angry and Pissed Off White Voters"??? If Obama loses in a landslide, it will be primarily from the 175 or so Million Pissed off Americans!

Please tell me, anyone here, what experience did Obama have in the private sector, what does he know about economics and which of his economic policies have worked?
Do we want an economy that is run by government mandate or do we want an economy run by market forces of supply and demand?
Bush and Cheney never served in the military and started two unfunded wars.

Obama can run the economy just fine. Mitt would load it down with debt, cut benefits and then sell us to the highest bidder.

Well, they say Obama once ran his school newspaper.

What, exactly, is Obama's responsibility for state and local taxes again?

And clearly, as has been shown in my other previous school lessons, raising taxes on the rich is not harmful to recession recovery. Ask William Jefferson Clinton.

ROFLMAO? what is Obama's Responsibility for State and local Taxes? need I remind you that the ACA asks the States to massively expand their MC rolls but only helps them pay for it for the first couple of years? Do you really think the States wont have to Raise taxes to cover it?

That is just one Example, the Federal Government often enacts Policy that Forces the States to Raise Taxes. It's is completely Ignorant to imply the President has no effect on State and Local Taxes.

Besides, I was not Blaming Obama for State and Local Taxes, and you know that. You are just avoiding the issue as usual. I was simply pointing out that your study claims Americans are paying less in Taxes, but it completely ignores state and Local Taxes in it's Findings.

I told you why I think Obama is Hurting America. Same Reason I think Bush did. Spending to FUCKING MUCH MONEY.

Period.

All you're doing is throwing up smoke and mirrors. Yeah, so the article doesn't talk about state and local taxes. So fucking what? Are you really going to make the argument that state and local taxes hit people harder than Federal Income tax? I don't know about you, but state tax debt is NEVER NEAR as high as my Federal Tax debt. Maybe you live in a shitty state, I don't know.

Oh, Obama's spending too much? Okay. Let's stop spending so much money on Defense.

Works for me!! Let's start with some of those 100+ bases around the world that are nothing more than welfare for our 'allies'... Bring home 100,000 troops and re-deploy them in shifts on our porous borders. They can spend those military paychecks here instead of overseas. We could probably hire a bunch of construction workers to re-hab a couple of mothballed bases, it would create jobs!

So How Exactly Is Obama Fucking Over America Again?

Perhaps you have noticed the unemployment rate is unchanged?

Perhaps you heard of a massive new entitlement program commonly referred to as ObamaCare?

Are you awake?

ROFLMAO? what is Obama's Responsibility for State and local Taxes? need I remind you that the ACA asks the States to massively expand their MC rolls but only helps them pay for it for the first couple of years? Do you really think the States wont have to Raise taxes to cover it?

That is just one Example, the Federal Government often enacts Policy that Forces the States to Raise Taxes. It's is completely Ignorant to imply the President has no effect on State and Local Taxes.

Besides, I was not Blaming Obama for State and Local Taxes, and you know that. You are just avoiding the issue as usual. I was simply pointing out that your study claims Americans are paying less in Taxes, but it completely ignores state and Local Taxes in it's Findings.

I told you why I think Obama is Hurting America. Same Reason I think Bush did. Spending to FUCKING MUCH MONEY.

Period.

All you're doing is throwing up smoke and mirrors. Yeah, so the article doesn't talk about state and local taxes. So fucking what? Are you really going to make the argument that state and local taxes hit people harder than Federal Income tax? I don't know about you, but state tax debt is NEVER NEAR as high as my Federal Tax debt. Maybe you live in a shitty state, I don't know.

Oh, Obama's spending too much? Okay. Let's stop spending so much money on Defense.

Works for me!! Let's start with some of those 100+ bases around the world that are nothing more than welfare for our 'allies'... Bring home 100,000 troops and re-deploy them in shifts on our porous borders. They can spend those military paychecks here instead of overseas. We could probably hire a bunch of construction workers to re-hab a couple of mothballed bases, it would create jobs!

See? We can actually agree on something after all. I even wouldn't mind having them patrol the borders. Aww, we did it! YAYYYYYY!

They want some Obama stash to pay for their gas and mortgages
:eusa_shhh:

Obama can run the economy just fine. Mitt would load it down with debt, cut benefits and then sell us to the highest bidder.

Bush served and Cheney was Secretary of Defense.

When/Where did you serve?
:eusa_hand:

Bush served in the National Guard. No offense to any guardsmen, but being the National Guard and claiming you were in the armed forces is like being a bullpen catcher and telling people you're in the Majors. It's "true," but no one really takes you seriously.

I fought at Appomattox. Col. Ronald T. Mustard at your service. Have you seen my candlestick? Last time I left it was in the Parlor.

See? We can actually agree on something after all. I even wouldn't mind having them patrol the borders. Aww, we did it! YAYYYYYY!

Earned me the following. I love ConservaDope neg rep comment trolling.

So How Exactly Is Obama... 07-11-2012 08:16 PM Oddball for being a crude asshole dick

Ha ha ha. Jokes on you, bitch! My boner for you is only INTENSIFIED by this abuse you give me! Pucker up, Fucknut!

Bush served in the National Guard. No offense to any guardsmen, but being the National Guard and claiming you were in the armed forces is like being a bullpen catcher and telling people you're in the Majors. It's "true," but no one really takes you seriously.

I fought at Appomattox. Col. Ronald T. Mustard at your service. Have you seen my candlestick? Last time I left it was in the Parlor.

Guess ya don't recall all the American Guardsmen have been to Iraq/Afghanistan.

And, I didn't think so.

You're welcome
:salute:

And, I didn't think so.

You're welcome

Oh Cool. That totally changes my view of them.

Wait. Sorry. Hold on. Can I have another take?

Oh Cool. That totally doesn't change my view of them at all; nor anyone else who matters.

You don't consider the National Guard part of the military?
National Guard of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The National Guard of the United States is a joint reserve component of the United States Army and the United States Air Force and maintains two subcomponents: the Army National Guard of the United States for the Army[2] and the Air Force's Air National Guard of the United States.[2]

Dumb ass

And, I didn't think so.

You're welcome

Oh Cool. That totally doesn't change my view of them at all; nor anyone else who matters.

Why such an aversion to the Military that
1) Fights everyday for your right to be an asshole
and
2) Is probably the most "socialized" component of our country?

:eusa_eh:

You don't consider the National Guard part of the military?
National Guard of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The National Guard of the United States is a joint reserve component of the United States Army and the United States Air Force and maintains two subcomponents: the Army National Guard of the United States for the Army[2] and the Air Force's Air National Guard of the United States.[2]

Dumb ass

Hey DumbFuck, read the rest of the thread, and maybe you won't look like a dumb fuck when you try to gotcha me on a point that I'd already addressed like four posts ago.

Holy shit you suck at life.

And, I didn't think so.

You're welcome

Why such an aversion to the Military that
1) Fights everyday for your right to be an asshole
and
2) Is probably the most "socialized" component of our country?

:eusa_eh:

I don't have an aversion to the military, or even the National Guard. I just don't really put them on the "A"-Team if you know what mean.

I want a government that can rein in the abuses that free markets are capable of when given free rein.

I want a government that can rein in the abuses that free markets are capable of when given free rein.

This.

Forum List

Back