So How Did Repubs Lose A House Race In A District They Gerrymandered To Be Democrat-Proof???

Well you don't support Republicans. I guess that means you don't vote.
I vote. I'm also not a lap dog who goes along with what he is told by others. I think for myself. And I believe support is a process. It changes as required.

As an example, I voted for Obama, then withdrew my support after it became clear he wasn't pushing liberal policies.
/----/ Obozo is the most Left Winger we ever had in either the Senate or White House. Are you pushing for Communist rule?
Social policy of the Barack Obama administration - Wikipedia
The Almanac of American Politics (2008) rated Barack Obama's overall social policies in 2006 as more conservative than 21% of the Senate, and more liberal than 77% of the Senate (18% and 77%, respectively, in 2005). Contents. [hide]. 1 Abortion and contraception; 2 Disability rights; 3 Environmentalpolicy and record ...

I vote. I'm also not a lap dog who goes along with what he is told by others. I think for myself. And I believe support is a process. It changes as required.

As an example, I voted for Obama, then withdrew my support after it became clear he wasn't pushing liberal policies.

He wasn't? Is there one policy of his you could call conservative?

So give me some examples of what you mean by liberal polices. Post four or five if you can think of them.

So give me some examples of what you mean by liberal polices. Post four or five if you can think of them.
/----/ Here's the results of some liberal policies.
cuba_before_after.jpg

/----/ Obozo is the most Left Winger we ever had in either the Senate or White House. Are you pushing for Communist rule?
The Almanac of American Politics (2008) rated Barack Obama's overall social policies in 2006 as more conservative than 21% of the Senate, and more liberal than 77% of the Senate (18% and 77%, respectively, in 2005). Contents. [hide]. 1 Abortion and contraception; 2 Disability rights; 3 Environmentalpolicy and record ...
He didn't have a single liberal in his Cabinet. His most liberal policy, the ACA, didn't include the public option. And no liberal believes in wars of choice.

No, Obama was not a liberal. And I am not a communist. But you're about as whack as a Red Skeleton character.

See above. I'm not going to list more, because you and I have had this conversation before and I'm a little pissed off over your apparent ADD.

See above. I'm not going to list more, because you and I have had this conversation before and I'm a little pissed off over your apparent ADD.

I only see one above: Commie Care. No, we never had this conversation before, so perhaps it's your ADD kicking in. What you're really pissed off about is you can't think of any leftist positions you support without sounding like you approve of Communism or dictatorships.

It's hilarious and quite surprising. Repugs have cheated in Pennsylvania by using gerrymandering for years, which is why the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled recently that the House districts in the state must be redrawn. However, Repugs STILL lost district PA-18 to Democrat Conor Lamb, despite it being one of the reddest districts in the state. Trump won this district by 20% in 2016.

Repugs have got to be very nervous about the 2018 election. Even "safe" red districts could be up for grabs. They better get Putin on the phone quickly and get more help.

There is no evidence of cheating, gerrymandering for a political advantage is what democrats wee striving for here. However I do have an interesting observation - where exactly is it written judges in PA have the ability and authority to redraw a political district?

As far as the re-election results. Why did the democrat run on being a marine, as well as supporting 2nd amendment rights even AFTER what happened in Florida? Can’t democrats simply win on their real liberal agenda? Why hide?

We have a close win in Alabama through an overwhelming write in ballot, now one in PA running like a conservative - just wow! Still waiting for this big wave acceptance of the liberal agenda, hardly any in this PA special election. Although I’m fine with a democrat “party civil war” over picking up some blue dog conservatives.

Democrats simply have no message for the middle class, and these progressives even said NO to DACA citizenship (proving to be even more than President Obama’s executive order ever did) Loving this democrat party flip flopping and their dumbfounding confusion over what they want :lol:

You won't have to wait long for the Democratic wave, goober. It's coming in November. And then you won't have anymore ridiculous Repug excuses like these.

Repugs gerrymandered this district and still lost. Bottom line. Stop being a wuss, just man up and admit it.

So because I'm a partisan I"m not an average American worker?
Average Americans are not hyper-partisan, right wing shills.

Oh really? Then I would guess partisan left-wing shills are not average Americans either.

What makes you partisan is that you don't care about facts. You give equal weight to Repug "facts" as you do to known facts. No Democrat acts this way because the facts are already on their side. Therefore, there is no such thing as a Democrat or liberal partisan. We don't have to be partisan because we have the facts and, therefore, don't need to be partisan.

You can't attack the source your way out of that. You're entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts. It's clear that millions of illegal aliens vote and we need to stop it by either reforming State IDs or creating a federal ID you can't get without PROVING you are a citizen.

Except you guys make this claim every time you lose a national popular vote (which is every presidential election since 1988 except for one) and you have yet to prove it.

Or even suggesting a national ID. IN fact, it is the crazy Libertarian Right that usually opposed national ID's.

You're an idiot. As shown when this is the result of your prediction of a Blamery landslide 16 months ago. Remember how that turned out?

Yeah, our system failed miserably and put a Russian Puppet in charge.

Even though the people CLEARLY said "No!"

"but, but, but... the founding fathers said that we can have a racist system that puts more weight on white people voting!"

"not entitled to your own facts"....coming from a guy who thinks millions of illegals voted. LOL.

The irony obviously escapes you.

So How Did Repubs Lose A House Race In A District They Gerrymandered To Be Democrat-Proof???

The dems picked up that seat because they ran a Trump mini me that didn't have to win a democrat primary....and we all know a Trump mini me would never be able to win a democrat primary...so Lamb will serve what? 6 months and have to run again? well if it makes libs feel good to call that a win I'm cool with it...

Wait a minute: how could a conservative Tea Partier be partisan and a card carrying liberal commie not partisan? Explain that one to me.

Your whole premise is a fallacy, lightweight. You're immature and stupid. Liberals don't believe in communism. What liberal is a fan of the Soviet Union, Lenin, or Stalin? Only in your delusional Repug mind is that true.

And on a similar note...You wouldn't know what communism was if Karl Marx pissed in your face.

The dems picked up that seat because they ran a Trump mini me that didn't have to win a democrat primary....and we all know a Trump mini me would never be able to win a democrat primary...so Lamb will serve what? 6 months and have to run again? well if it makes libs feel good to call that a win I'm cool with it...

"A Trump mini me"....even though Repugs ran countless adds comparing Lamb to Pelosi. Got it, lightweight.

You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect. You suck at this shit.

The NYT is too center-right for my tastes.

Surprise surprise. Did it ever occur to you how leftist you really are then?

There is a big difference between liberals and the Democratic party.

Yes there is, all the liberals support the Democrat party.

The New York Times and the mainstream media are too nice to Trump. The mainstream media has been too nice to idiots like Bush and Trump for years, which is one reason we now have President Trump.

The New York Times and the mainstream media are too nice to Trump. The mainstream media has been too nice to idiots like Bush and Trump for years, which is one reason we now have President Trump.

No, we have President Trump because every other candidate failed to address the immigration issue the way we want it addressed: KICK THEM ALL OUT!

Outside of that, people got fed up with watching the criminals cover each others back; doing things that would land anybody else in prison for many years.

Wait a minute: how could a conservative Tea Partier be partisan and a card carrying liberal commie not partisan? Explain that one to me.

Your whole premise is a fallacy, lightweight. You're immature and stupid. Liberals don't believe in communism. What liberal is a fan of the Soviet Union, Lenin, or Stalin? Only in your delusional Repug mind is that true.

And on a similar note...You wouldn't know what communism was if Karl Marx pissed in your face.

Oh really? Then can you explain why the US Communist Party supported your last three presidential candidates and Sanders to boot?

Look up what the Communist agenda is, and see how many similarities they have to the liberal agenda. They are almost identical.

No, we have President Trump because every other candidate failed to address the immigration issue the way we want it addressed: KICK THEM ALL OUT!

Outside of that, people got fed up with watching the criminals cover each others back; doing things that would land anybody else in prison for many years.

Yep, because the immigration issue is more important than, say, Russia interfering in our elections. And Trump refuses to do anything about it, except call Putin and congratulate him on his re-election. Trump is a traitor, just like you.

So because I'm a partisan I"m not an average American worker?
Average Americans are not hyper-partisan, right wing shills.

Oh really? Then I would guess partisan left-wing shills are not average Americans either.

What makes you partisan is that you don't care about facts. You give equal weight to Repug "facts" as you do to known facts. No Democrat acts this way because the facts are already on their side. Therefore, there is no such thing as a Democrat or liberal partisan. We don't have to be partisan because we have the facts and, therefore, don't need to be partisan.

Oh yes, the Democrat party is just loaded with facts. :21:

If we force children to be bussed across town, that won't cause people to leave the metro areas and move to the suburbs.

If we take away guns from law abiding citizens, the criminals will feel guilty and turn theirs in too!

If we force restaurants to post calorie count on all their food items, that will make fat people skinny.

If we make a law that people who can't afford healthcare get healthcare insurance anyway, that will solve our problem of uninsured Americans.

If we promote irresponsibility and penalize responsibility, that will give us more responsible people.

If we pay poor people to have more children than working Americans, that will solve our poverty problem.

Yeah, you guys are just loaded with facts.

Forum List

Back