So How Did Repubs Lose A House Race In A District They Gerrymandered To Be Democrat-Proof???

/----/ I can't tell if you're acting stupid just to be annoying or are actually real stupid. Polls are just snapshots in time that can vary widely based on demographics, methodology and how the questions are worded. The only poll that counts is the one on election day.
View attachment 183686
What am I stupid about? The voting went the opposite of that poll. The country hates what republicans are doing and it's showing up in the ballot box.
/——-/ Just like the 2016 polls and election. Thanks for confirming my point. Now go ask mommy for a cookie.

Last edited:
/——-/ Just like the 2016 polls and election. Thanks for confirming my point. Now go ask mommy for a cookie.

the 2016 polls got it right. They said Hillary would beat Trump by about 3% of the vote and she beat him by 2% of the vote.

Our messed up system of putting land ahead of people put Trump in the WH even though everyone knows it was a bad idea.

the 2016 polls got it right. They said Hillary would beat Trump by about 3% of the vote and she beat him by 2% of the vote.

Our messed up system of putting land ahead of people put Trump in the WH even though everyone knows it was a bad idea.
/——/ Predicting a popular vote win in an election decided by the Electoral College is a sign of dispair. Beside here is CNNs prediction: Key model predicts big election win for Clinton

By Heather Long November 1, 2016: 9:32 AM ET
A model that has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential race since Ronald Reagan in 1980 is forecasting a big victory for Hillary Clinton.
Clinton is expected to get 332 electoral votes, while Trump is predicted to get just 206, according to the Moody's Analytics model, which is based on three economic and three political factors.

The polls said she'd win enough states to win the EC, by a comfortable margin.

So if you hate Trump that much, then why did you vote for him? Why are you whining about it now like it wasn't your own choice to vote for the orange racist who hates brown people?

Guy, are you still babbling? Did I hurt your feelings that bad by pointing out your racism?

You aren't capable of hurting my feelings, Trumpette. Stop saying it made sense to vote for Trump in the last election, it didn't. You just worship orange people and hate brown people. That's why you voted for Trump

Yep. It's sad. I agree you're typical, not the exception. All the international studies show that despite our spiraling educational costs, the quality of our schools is terrible
And it's not going to get any better with dumbass DeVos driving da bus.

Predicting a popular vote win in an election decided by the Electoral College is a sign of dispair. Beside here is CNNs prediction: Key model predicts big election win for Clinton

We've had 57 Presidential Elections. Of those, 52 of them the guy who won the popular vote also won the electoral vote.

The thing was, people really thought that the disastrous election of George W. Stupid was a hundred year fluke.

You aren't capable of hurting my feelings, Trumpette. Stop saying it made sense to vote for Trump in the last election, it didn't. You just worship orange people and hate brown people. That's why you voted for Trump

dude, you must be a black hole of emotional need to want my attention this bad. Okay, I'll give you a third of a post. Take your cookie and sit in the corner.

Yes, and State polling is always less accurate and didn't take the effect of Russian meddling into account.

What's your point again?

Hey, look, when Trump starts failing badly, you guys are going to sound really lame making these kinds of excuses.

You need to do what Republicans did with NIxon in the 1970's... pretend you never heard of the guy.

dude, you must be a black hole of emotional need to want my attention this bad. Okay, I'll give you a third of a post. Take your cookie and sit in the corner.

Yes, you're a wizard. You write posts on a message board and you get responses. I mean wow, only like three people in the country can do that.

Idiot

And explain again how voting for Trump made sense at the time but now you regret it. How did it make sense at the time? What are you talking about? He was an orange clown then, why did you vote for him again? Is it because you wanted a President who hates brown people as much as you do?

Predicting a popular vote win in an election decided by the Electoral College is a sign of dispair. Beside here is CNNs prediction: Key model predicts big election win for Clinton

We've had 57 Presidential Elections. Of those, 52 of them the guy who won the popular vote also won the electoral vote.

The thing was, people really thought that the disastrous election of George W. Stupid was a hundred year fluke.

Yes, and State polling is always less accurate and didn't take the effect of Russian meddling into account.

What's your point again?

Hey, look, when Trump starts failing badly, you guys are going to sound really lame making these kinds of excuses.

You need to do what Republicans did with NIxon in the 1970's... pretend you never heard of the guy.
/———/ The Russians..... bwhahahaha bwhahahaha

What's your point again?

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

What's your point again?

Obama called JoeB a stupid douche who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Obama went on to say that no one would take JoeB seriously

What's your point again?

Yes, and State polling is always less accurate

The difference between 300 some EV and 227? LOL!

and didn't take the effect of Russian meddling into account.

I know, a couple of thousand dollars of Facebook ads. Awful!

What's your point again?

That the polls didn't get it right.

Well you don't support Republicans. I guess that means you don't vote.
I vote. I'm also not a lap dog who goes along with what he is told by others. I think for myself. And I believe support is a process. It changes as required.

As an example, I voted for Obama, then withdrew my support after it became clear he wasn't pushing liberal policies.

Forum List

Back