So how come no one's talking about this Brett Favre thing?

In the video here (parts of which are NSFW due to penis photos at 2:08 mark), you'll see and hear all the strange messages Jenn Sterger received from someone she was led to believe was Brett Favre.

This is the evidence she told us about last February. Sadly, Jenn is still reluctant to talk on the record about the matter. Everything shown in the above video was acquired from a third party.

And, yes, there's a possibility that the person communicating with Jenn was not actually Brett Favre, but rather someone trying very hard to appear to be him.

Funny it all came out right before they were scheduled to play the Jets. And how long it took to come to light.

I smell a dead fish. :doubt:

I've always been a Brett Favre fan so there's no bias here when I say I do believe that was him.

OK, this is the first I've heard of this.

Just watched the vid.

Some questions:

Who is Jenn Sterger?

Do you think it was really Bretty Favre?

If it was, did he think he wouldn't get busted after sending penis pics? Please! :eusa_hand:

Poor Brett Favre though, if that really is his penis :lol:

Ever see Porky's? Who will play the role of Ms. Ballbricker when they present exhibit A? :lol:

Oh btw EZ, Jenn Sturger is NOBODY.

She's some chick that made a name for herself by being a sexy Seminoles fan at games, and then parlayed it into a media gig.

She's hot and all but I don't really understand why a HOF QB like Favre would have to go to those lengths (or lack thereof :lol:) to try and get in her pants.

But then I don't really understand why Rothlisberger did what he allegedly did either.

Oh btw EZ, Jenn Sturger is NOBODY.

She's some chick that made a name for herself by being a sexy Seminoles fan at games, and then parlayed it into a media gig.

She's hot and all but I don't really understand why a HOF QB like Favre would have to go to those lengths (or lack thereof :lol:) to try and get in her pants.

But then I don't really understand why Rothlisberger did what he allegedly did either.

OK, I know I've been busy, but I must REALLY be out of the loop.

What did Ben do?

Yeah, I've never heard of her. She has fake boobs.

Forum List

Back