So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

What specifically should I read? Who’s account? Because none of her witnesses even put her and judge K in the same room at anytime whatsoever.

Just show us where any of them -- anyone at all --- declares it "didn't happen".

Everyone Mrs. Ford says was there don’t recall her being there, latter of fact, no end of their accounts back Fords at all. You are swallowing a story that counts on your Trump hate to be possible.

You STILL have not proven the negative claimed.

And you can't. No one can.

Wtf, are you stoned?

Sure can. It’s been proven over and over. Ford is not credible. If she is, why have the police declined to investigate? Why had the FBI? Laugh it up, but remember, one day this can happen to you.

----------- STILL does not prove the negative.

I already told you ---- YOU CAN'T DO IT.

Right now, you are surrendering to me. My foot is on the back of your neck and you are panicking. You know you can’t point to any aspect of the woman’s story as compelling, other then you hate TRUUUUUUUMP!!!! You are really weak on this one man.

And still you have have provided ZERO, unbiased factual proof that her allegation was false...other than you are appear to be a misogynist.

Lil fella, I don’t have to provide anything. You have to prove her allegations are true.

That’s how our system works bitch.

Ummmm..... I'm reading up and you describe her allegation as "false".

So that's YOUR ass-sertion which YOU need to prove. Which you can't do.

She’s doing a fine job all by herself.

And, he, nor I have the duty to prove it happened. She does, and is doing a pretty pathetic job of it.

Good enough, PoCuck?

It's still sitting there, and you still can't prove it.

All you have to do is man up and own that you fucked up.
But you won't, will you.

Still sitting there, and still no evidence.

And you’re still a bonehead

Yep, I figured you didn't have the cojones. I was right again.

Just show us where any of them -- anyone at all --- declares it "didn't happen".

Everyone Mrs. Ford says was there don’t recall her being there, latter of fact, no end of their accounts back Fords at all. You are swallowing a story that counts on your Trump hate to be possible.

Wtf, are you stoned?

Sure can. It’s been proven over and over. Ford is not credible. If she is, why have the police declined to investigate? Why had the FBI? Laugh it up, but remember, one day this can happen to you.

Right now, you are surrendering to me. My foot is on the back of your neck and you are panicking. You know you can’t point to any aspect of the woman’s story as compelling, other then you hate TRUUUUUUUMP!!!! You are really weak on this one man.

Oh I ain't talking about 'the woman's story'. Haven't been the whole time. I'm talking about your ass-sertion. The one in the negative that you can't prove. The one that claimed people saying it "didn't happen" that you can't quote. Because no such quotes exist.

Lil fella, I don’t have to provide anything. You have to prove her allegations are true.

And, he, nor I have the duty to prove it happened. She does, and is doing a pretty pathetic job of it.

Good enough, PoCuck?

But you won't, will you.

Oh I got cojones junior. I’m not a spineless cuck that automatically believes anyone with tits.

Good enough, PoCuck?

But you won't, will you.

Oh I got cojones junior. I’m not a spineless cuck that automatically believes anyone with tits.

Apparently you're a spineless cuck that automatically DISbelieves anyone with tits.

But again I already noted this and the fact that you can't prove that negative. Nothing has changed.

Wtf, are you stoned?

Oh I ain't talking about 'the woman's story'. Haven't been the whole time. I'm talking about your ass-sertion. The one in the negative that you can't prove. The one that claimed people saying it "didn't happen" that you can't quote. Because no such quotes exist.

Now you are telling lies. No one who Mrs. Ford sites backed the assertion she was even there. No one said “yeah she was there”, not one. So again, out of the testimony that was shown on Thursday, what exactly was it that damned Kavanaugh as a sex offender?

Good enough, PoCuck?

But you won't, will you.

Apparently you're a spineless cuck that automatically DISbelieves anyone with tits.

But again I already noted this and the fact that you can't prove that negative. Nothing has changed.

No, not at all, I respect most women, just not those that tell stories, and can’t back them up. It’s kinda like you, only without tits. Or balls for that matter.

And still you have have provided ZERO, unbiased factual proof that her allegation was false...other than you are appear to be a misogynist.

The desperation of Progressives is getting tiresome. Here, once again, McRocket is demanding proof of a negative.

Prosecutor’s Senate Report Outlines 9 Reasons Why Christine Blasey Ford Not Credible
1 Oct 201818,270
Rachel Mitchell, the veteran sex crimes prosecutor chosen by Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee to question Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh, has filed a report that points out Ford’s inconsistencies and apparent deceptions.

Prosecutor's Senate Report: 9 Reasons Why Christine Blasey Ford Not Credible

It is blatantly obvious that nothing happen between them. She didn't even hang in the same social circles as Kavanaugh. She is lying big time.

She was simply somebody that the Democrats found that was willing to lie about Kavanaugh. They needed to go back to high school because then it would be hard to prove that it never happen. He had too stellar of a reputation as an adult for the filthy Democrats to ever hang anything on him like a public hair in coke can or something.

She is a card carrying Moon Bat from a family of Moon Bats. Perfect lying bitch for the Democrats.

There is no evidence that she is "lying",
Similarly there is also no evidence that he is "lying".

There is however evidence that he would often get into situations of deep inebriation on "skis" to the point where he couldn't remember what had happened. In fact there is indication he still does. So it's entirely possible that when he says it never happened he is honestly relating what is in his memory.

--- which would mean nobody is "lying". As far as they know.

Well said, and I agree. Still, are you willing to see a man's life destroyed based on zero evidence? If that is what our Country has devolved to, we are in a sad state.

Surely not. Nor should a scientist/professor have her life destroyed based on zero evidence. Because need I remind us, there are two parties under attack here, not one.

But I also don't think not getting a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land amounts to "a life destroyed". That's more than a little melodramatic.

Yep....Ford has had her name dragged through the mud when she asked the Dems to keep it confidential. They have abused her terribly but they do not care. It is a sad state of affairs all around.
It looks to me more like keep it confidential until it’s needed at the last minute.
The woman was interviewing and retaining lawyers and having bogus polygraphs in hotel rooms during this period of anonymity.
You don’t do that unless you know you’re intending to come out.

NO ONE has said the party "never happened". No one CAN say the party "never happened".

Y'all can keep trotting out this canard and it's gonna get shot out of the air every time. Don't you GET that?

Of course not. Was that not part of the Progressive's plan? Planned uncertainty?

Progressives knew they could forestall any evidence contrary to their position by simply being intentionally very vague about where and when the party took place. Add to that the additional vagaries as to how and when she got to the party along with how and when she went home and you have a perfect Progressive Scandal.

Prosecutor’s Senate Report Outlines 9 Reasons Why Christine Blasey Ford Not Credible
1 Oct 2018
Rachel Mitchell, the veteran sex crimes prosecutor chosen by Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee to question Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh, has filed a report that points out Ford’s inconsistencies and apparent deceptions.

Prosecutor's Senate Report: 9 Reasons Why Christine Blasey Ford Not Credible

Your synopsis may not be too far off, but you're overlooking strong details, like they locked the door and turned up the music. When she tried to yell, he put her hand over her mouth.

I also agree that her experience of being terrorized may not have registered on these young assholes, but rest assured I vividly remember the details of my "close calls" to this day because the relialization that you are in a bad spot and could end up raped or dead tends to sear these details into your mind and focuses your mind like nothing else. Some details will elude you because your #1 primary focus is looking for a way to get away.

Nazilady, are you claiming the door locked from the outside, rather than the inside?

You grasp that no one does that, right? Prison cells do, not bedrooms. Are you claiming that this fictional house was actually a dungeon?
Oh, but it can be identified because it has a bedroom and a bathroom at the top of the stairs. I never heard of a house like that!

There must be a ton of shit you never heard of. The house I grew up in was exactly like that.
You're obviously too fucking stupid to identify sarcasm when you see it. Probably one third of the houses in the DC area are like that. Some idiot claimed the FBI could use that statement to identify the house.
Care4All claimed that if A house is found matching that description (in an area with countless houses matching that description), this is evidence!
Along with with stairs that ‘go up’.
Lol.
yep.... if the boy's house on his calendar for July 1st, 1982 ...that Kavanaugh went to that night to have some brew-skis, with the 2 other boys she had mentioned being there, of which his calendar also mentioned, and her diagram drawn matches the layout of this house Kavanaugh claims he was at on his calendar, then you damn right it would be something that corroborated her story.

And if there are records from the country club/pool she said she was at that day.... show that she had signed in that day at the country club, that too would confirm that part of her story.

What is it about this, that is confusing or refutable?

If Timmy's house, the house they were allegedly at, does not match her drawing, then that would help Kavanaugh and that July 1st, 1982 night on his calendar... does not match what Ford had claimed.

Last edited:
Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

It's the repeated lying that disqualifies him, not the drunken sexual assault.
And I THINK Ford at 14 -15 had a schoolhouse crush on a tall, handsome, blue-eyed, athlete who back in the day didn't even know she was alive. She remembered the name and her brain applied it when she remembered some traumatic event during a psychiatric cession. This sounds even more feasible given her 30 some odd years of absentmindedness.

I think she blurted this out in marriage counseling to try to keep her husband from leaving her. This is often the case in these false allegation cases. But the “ blurt” didn’t have a specific name until it was convenient.

The wife says she’s “cold” because of past sexual assault, to get sympathy from a husband she thinks is going to leave him.

Why else wouldn’t he have been by her side at the hearing?

LOL...obviously you have no idea how are system works.

Actually, our system works that you cannot go around making false accusations about people. That is called 'libel'.

Definition of LIBEL

I will ask you again...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions are false?

Last edited:
Nazilady, are you claiming the door locked from the outside, rather than the inside?

You grasp that no one does that, right? Prison cells do, not bedrooms. Are you claiming that this fictional house was actually a dungeon?
Oh, but it can be identified because it has a bedroom and a bathroom at the top of the stairs. I never heard of a house like that!

There must be a ton of shit you never heard of. The house I grew up in was exactly like that.
You're obviously too fucking stupid to identify sarcasm when you see it. Probably one third of the houses in the DC area are like that. Some idiot claimed the FBI could use that statement to identify the house.
Care4All claimed that if A house is found matching that description (in an area with countless houses matching that description), this is evidence!
Along with with stairs that ‘go up’.
Lol.
yep.... if the boy's house on his calendar for July 1st, 1982 ...that Kavanaugh went to that night to have some brew-skis, with the 2 other boys she had mentioned being there, of which his calendar also mentioned, and her diagram drawn matches the layout of this house Kavanaugh claims he was at on his calendar, then you damn right it would be something that corroborated her story.

And if there are records from the country club/pool she said she was at that day.... show that she had signed in that day at the country club, that too would confirm that part of her story.

What is it about this, that is confusing or refutable?

If Timmy's house, the house they were allegedly at, does not match her drawing, then that would help Kavanaugh and that July 1st, 1982 night on his calendar... does not match what Ford had claimed.
If they identified the house, then they could identify the people lived there at the time and they could testify as to whether the story Ford tells pans out, and I doubt either Ford or the Dims would like that.

Dr. Fraud is a freaking liar.....nobody gives a fig about what she says!

She is DemonRat money taking creature... to the bitter end.... that piece of ......

Liar! and disgusting,... you go find another place to live you loser....you Dr Fraud!

Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up

IF it happened, Chrissy comes across like a delicate snowflake that likely magnified events in her mind, especially over the 36 yeasrs she's had to rewrite her memory 10,000 times over.

Bottom line: SHE ASKED FOR IT.
You're a rapist, aren't you?

Dr. Fraud is a freaking liar.....nobody gives a fig about what she says!
Only half the world is listening - which is a lot more than anyone caring for your aired opinions directed at an invisible opponent who FYI doesn't care what you think about her.

She's just doing her thing. The only reason it's all over the news is that the republicans are so dumb they actually think a man who wears a suit and a tie can't be a rapist.

Wrong....Only Iran and Pakistan that require the Hijab and not even the burka....which is a huge difference. Certainly not the other countries that you mentioned.....educate yourself please....bigotry and racism stems from ignorance and you are clearly have a FOX news opinion without facts.
Then why do women wear the Burka in all those countries? Whether it's legally required isn't up for discussion here. The question is whether the culture imposes it on women, which it obviously does.
First you gotta apologize for advancing lies then we can discuss culture....
Those women are from the same culture as the virgin Mary, the lady that is dressed modestly that you worship her son.
Horseshit. Islam didn't begin until 700 years later. Israel was a civilized nation, not a bunch of bloodthirsty savages herding camels in the desert.

Israel was a civilized nation? LOL......Dude i'm sorry I decided to talk to you about subjects you have no clue about. The minute You said Muslim women are forced in Muslims to wear Burqas I should've wrapped the discussion. My bad !!!

PS: Is not your fault I guess, but the education system in the US is fucked....and your parents didn't teach right from wrong.
Did you prove Israel wasn't a civilized nation? No you didn't. Did you imagine I wouldn't notice? You also didn't contest the fact the Arabs were bloodthirsty savages. They're still bloodthirsty savages.

The families of Muslim women force them to wear the burka, and their governments do nothing to stop them.
You are an ignorant liar just like the pussy grabber. You have no clue about history and you glorify rapists and sexual predators.

Then why do women wear the Burka in all those countries? Whether it's legally required isn't up for discussion here. The question is whether the culture imposes it on women, which it obviously does.
First you gotta apologize for advancing lies then we can discuss culture....
Those women are from the same culture as the virgin Mary, the lady that is dressed modestly that you worship her son.
Horseshit. Islam didn't begin until 700 years later. Israel was a civilized nation, not a bunch of bloodthirsty savages herding camels in the desert.

Israel was a civilized nation? LOL......Dude i'm sorry I decided to talk to you about subjects you have no clue about. The minute You said Muslim women are forced in Muslims to wear Burqas I should've wrapped the discussion. My bad !!!

PS: Is not your fault I guess, but the education system in the US is fucked....and your parents didn't teach right from wrong.
Did you prove Israel wasn't a civilized nation? No you didn't. Did you imagine I wouldn't notice? You also didn't contest the fact the Arabs were bloodthirsty savages. They're still bloodthirsty savages.

The families of Muslim women force them to wear the burka, and their governments do nothing to stop them.
You are an ignorant liar just like the pussy grabber. You have no clue about history and you glorify rapists and sexual predators.
Once again, you failed to disprove anything I said. Did you imagine no one would notice?

Forum List

Back