So going forward can we expect prosecution to be a new political strategy?

We didn't force you to tonguebathe a criminal and traitor. You are always free to stop tonguebathing a criminal and traitor. Thus, we don't care that it upsets you when Trump is prosecuted.

Your side and only your side has been using government to attack the opposition with fake charges, ever since the Clinton admin. It's standard GOP policy.

Your side does it. Ours doesn't. We're moral, you're a corrupt party hack.

No, you threatening to act like shithuman Stalinist isn't actually a threat, because you already act that way.

See you in November, loser.
Wow...that post just blew my mind! Tell me you weren't serious! Your side doesn't use government to attack the opposition? Did that statement just come out of your mouth?

They know....they are also a little nervous about that Genie.
I'm amazed. I get the feeling that poster actually BELIEVES that the left hasn't been using government to go after it's political opponents! Who are these people? Are they really that clueless?

Yes....that and simply staying in power.

Yeah. But the thing is, voters (partisan voters at least) don't even want a good leader. They don't want a persuasive President, who can make the case for their agenda in a way that doesn't offend half the country. Indeed, offending half the country is what they want.

I'm amazed.
We're not. You've all been treasonous Stalinist ratfuks for over 30 years now. We expect you to always act as badly as it's possible for humans to act, and you never disappoint.

Thus, nobody is surprised at your current Goebbels-inspired BigLie routine.

And yes, we know why you lie about us. The old Nazis lied about Jews/liberals to justify violence against Jews/liberals. You new Nazis are doing the same.

Yeah. But the thing is, voters (partisan voters at least) don't even want a good leader. They don't want a persuasive President, who can make the case for their agenda in a way that doesn't offend half the country. Indeed, offending half the country is what they want.
My God....it's true. Imagine the one man who could pull 80%? Where is he and how powerful would we become as a nation on that day?

While libs offend the other half?

The left has no case for its agenda while trump is doing a good job of presenting his

Which is why the left wants him off the ballot

You cant compete with trump’s agenda

Do you really think that Trump is being treated like all other "criminals", Rampart? I mean seriously?
Seriously, he's been treated far, far more gently. He's gotten much more deference than anyone else would get. Especially any Democrat.

If anyone disagrees, there's really no hope for them. That degree of brainwashing clearly irreversible.

We're not. You've all been treasonous Stalinist ratfuks for over 30 years now. We expect you to always act as badly as it's possible for humans to act, and you never disappoint.

Thus, nobody is surprised at your current Goebbels-inspired BigLie routine.

And yes, we know why you lie about us. The old Nazis lied about Jews/liberals to justify violence against Jews/liberals. You new Nazis are doing the same.
Child you are a victim of your own blindness....the most massive misinformation campaign in the History of such
Is totally owned by the DNC et al. Hell....they even pull it on their own in the primaries.
Propaganda is the new Democrat message.

No, the left wants him on the ballot, because beating him is so easy.

On what fantasy planet do you supposedly live?

The nation hates Trump's agenda, and we joy in pointing that out. That's why the blue wave is coming.
Your side has been trying to remove trump from the ballot in numerous states

Child you are a victim of your own blindness.
You can't gaslight anyone who isn't part of your stalinist liars' cult. Your BigLie tactics only work on the hopelessly stupid and brainwashed.

But you'll keep trying. You have to. The cult orders you to lie, and you don't dare disobey.

You can't gaslight anyone who isn't part of your stalinist liars' cult. Your BigLie tactics only work on the hopelessly stupid and brainwashed.

But you'll keep trying. You have to. The cult orders you to lie, and you don't dare disobey.
There is no BIG LIE. See that's the thing.

It's true, Trump cult losers.

If you just whine, cry, and make up more totally insane stuff, DearLeader's legal problems will vanish!

That really is how the legal system works! The law bends to whoever whines the most!

Keep up the good work!

It's true, Trump cult losers.

If you just whine, cry, and make up more totally insane stuff, DearLeader's legal problems will vanish!

That really is how the legal system works! The law bends to whoever whines the most!

Keep up the good work!
In this instance the law was bent to serve politics....but that can be done by anyone.

Its stalinist
What I find impressive is the depth of animosity. The continuation of the feud which only weakens the country as a whole. Our best interests are served by finding common ground but that apparently has been placed permanently out of reach.

Forum List

Back