So, Donald Trump Has Been Removed From The Colorado Ballot, How Do We Take Action?

The best thing any of us can do is express our opinion/convictions about it on social media, in person to friends and family, write letters to the editor, overwhelmingly let it be known that this is unAmerican, unconstitutional, unethical, malicious and must not stand.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Public opinion is a powerful tool to persuade those dependent on good will and votes of the people to stay in office. Public opinion can possibly be effective in persuading corrupt supreme court justices to reverse a corrupt opinion.
:disbelief:

Fuck off.
Funny how these judges in Colorado had no issue with the fact that the Jan 6th Committee destroyed over 80% of their "evidence" to keep it out of the public eye.

Oh, and these dipshits think they can get away with using Hearsay evidence from witnesses that they cannot read their testimony because it was destroyed along with any exculpatory evidence the committee may have found.

And another thing.....nobody, even Trump, has been charged with causing or planning an insurrection far as I can tell.

Yeah, we do. If we didn't you clods would be laying around bleeding.
Ooh, look guys!

Vague threats of violence from a RWNJ!!

That never happens!

laughing-cracking-up.gif

And another thing.....nobody, even Trump, has been charged with causing or planning an insurrection far as I can tell.
Multiple Oathbreakers have been convicted. Trump has been charged in Federal court with four counts of conspiracy and obstruction.
The indictment alleges Trump and a co-conspirator "attempted to exploit the violence and chaos at the Capitol by calling lawmakers to convince them ... to delay the certification" of the election.

I personally don't think its enough for SCOTUS, but I am not on SCOTUS.

My fiancee and I want to know. We can't just not vote as that will only make matters worse. Is there still a strike we can go on or something though? As what if this happens in other states?
Several states run by the crooked Democratic party of racism also cheated Lincoln off the ballot and he still won.

Funny how these judges in Colorado had no issue with the fact that the Jan 6th Committee destroyed over 80% of their "evidence" to keep it out of the public eye.

Oh, and these dipshits think they can get away with using Hearsay evidence from witnesses that they cannot read their testimony because it was destroyed along with any exculpatory evidence the committee may have found.

Different rules for democrats of course....

Multiple Oathbreakers have been convicted. Trump has been charged in Federal court with four counts of conspiracy and obstruction.

I personally don't think its enough for SCOTUS, but I am not on SCOTUS.
Well your opinion doesn't really matter, because it is as politically biased as the fcked up opinions of those lib activist judges in Colorado. You have to be a massive cuck to buy into this stupidity.

You cannot rationally claim that Trump was in any way responsible for what happened in the Capital after we discover that cops started shooting at people with the intention of causing a panic in a peaceful crowd. It took them 3 years to arrest everyone they thought was guilty of something. Yesterday they arrested 60 people for what they did in the Capital YESTERDAY. You can bet there won't be any more arrested.
Why did it take them 3 years to arrest the folks that were there on Jan 6h?

Trump will be on the Colorado ballot, if not for the primary then he'll be on the general election ballot. SCOTUS WILL reverse this. No single state can just arbitrarily remove the leading candidate in a presidential race. It violates his right to run and the people's right to choose. I wonder when effing MARXISTS took over Colorado?
Arbitrary?

The fuckup was the first American president to resist the peaceful transfer of power like the dictator wannabe that he is.

Forum List

Back