So, Donald Trump Has Been Removed From The Colorado Ballot, How Do We Take Action?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
My fiancee and I want to know. We can't just not vote as that will only make matters worse. Is there still a strike we can go on or something though? As what if this happens in other states?

Trump will be on the Colorado ballot, if not for the primary then he'll be on the general election ballot. SCOTUS WILL reverse this. No single state can just arbitrarily remove the leading candidate in a presidential race. It violates his right to run and the people's right to choose. I wonder when effing MARXISTS took over Colorado?

It was never meant to stand through the Scotus, it's a publicity stunt meant to focus on Trump's criminal activity on Jan.6th.

Trump has been removed only from the Co. PRIMARY ballot. That idiotic lawless ruling should be overruled by SCOTUS On or by Jan. 4.

The Co. GOP is now going to make the GOP state nomination one determined by caucus In the unlikely event that the SCOTUS fails to overrule the Co. Supreme Court by the Ian 5 deadline.

• Banned
Not to mention the fact that they seem to be losing other candidates because of this stupid stunt. I'll be joining the other thread and posting more about this later since I have company (my fiancee) right now I just had to ask for us both because we're frustrated and pissed off beyond belief right now.

• Banned
Trump has been removed only from the Co. PRIMARY ballot. That idiotic lawless ruling should be overruled by SCOTUS On or by Jan. 4.

I sincerely hope so because without the primary Trump doesn't have a chance of getting the nomination.

The Co. GOP is now going to make the GOP state nomination one determined by caucus In the unlikely event that the SCOTUS fails to overrule the Co. Supreme Court by the Ian 5 deadline.
The precedent can be set that says that no state has the right to interpret or make laws that are contrary to federal law.

I don't really understand the caucus too well? Is it just polling or early voting or what?
I agree it’s a murky process. They collaborate. They talk. Eventually they “agree” on who they should nominate (usually on a county by county basis).

Here are some of my guesses:

1. The SCOTUS may not be able to render a reversal by 1/5/2025. So I wonder if what they will do is to extend the “stay” until they reach a determination.

2. If needed, they will direct that the State primary be rescheduled to allow the reversal to have legal effect.

3. it won’t suffice to take comfort in the fact that the current retarded decision would only strike Trump from the Primary ballot. Obviously, a bit later, the plaintiffs would only seek to keep him off the election ballot. Therefore, I predict that the SCOTUS will need to definitively note that the 14th Amendment absolutely demands more than a mere accusation or opinion. It would require a conviction.

My fiancee and I want to know. We can't just not vote as that will only make matters worse. Is there still a strike we can go on or something though? As what if this happens in other states?
If you live in Colorado....the GOP is planning on changing their primary into a caucus....and removing the need to have a ballot until they can get the Supremes to rule on this travesty.

Storm the Supreme Court, while shouting about hanging Justices, and then claim it's a peaceful protest?

The best thing any of us can do is express our opinion/convictions about it on social media, in person to friends and family, write letters to the editor, overwhelmingly let it be known that this is unAmerican, unconstitutional, unethical, malicious and must not stand. Public opinion is a powerful tool to persuade those dependent on good will and votes of the people to stay in office. Public opinion can possibly be effective in persuading corrupt supreme court justices to reverse a corrupt opinion.

Forum List

Back