So do you know any "white supremacists"?

Trump is as close to a 'king' as possible in 2019 and will do as he likes and hopefully will not be too influenced by the Ladies OldLady

Just curious. I've never met one. And I know a lot of people.

I know many people whom prefer a whiter America, an America that speaks English, a likeminded America...I know people whom prefer their children date / marry within their own race, people whom rather not deal with cultural and communication barriers.
I don’t know a single person who hates anyone for the color of their skin.

You do not know yourself? That is a strange thing to say.

Maybe one of these guys would qualify? Who knows!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.

So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.

Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.

trump understands conservatism better than anyone else. He's so articulate, so informed. He saw something before others saw it.
Has Trump made a comment about white supremacists not existing? He got that from Tucker last week, if he did. That shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.
Melania needs to restrict Trump's tv time.
Tucker has been fired by FOX News. try and keep up! AMATEUR!

trump understands conservatism better than anyone else. He's so articulate, so informed. He saw something before others saw it.
Has Trump made a comment about white supremacists not existing? He got that from Tucker last week, if he did. That shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.
Melania needs to restrict Trump's tv time.
Tucker has been fired by FOX News. try and keep up! AMATEUR!
No, he wasn't.

there's some on this board, goof

I'm assuming he means in RL.
I understand that, but the implication is there that he assumes that "because" he's met a lot of people - he's therefore finding it a spurious claim that they exist...which is an odd claim to make since they have whole online groups dedicated to their membership where they congregate......

Just a really weird thread premise.

That would be an odd implication.

A more obvious implication, imo, is that they are very rare, much rarer than we are led to believe.

And obvious way to test this, would be to look at how he responds to those who say they know one.

Does he accept it? Or does he attack it?

Someone knowing ONE, would not be an issue for him, if his point was that they are rare. It would be if his point was that they don't exist at all.

I just got back from walking the dog, and have not read the whole thread. I will do so now, and we can see whose, assumption was correct.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.

So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.

Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
^^^ obsessed with me

Triggered

White supremacists... you mean people who prefer to live in white communities? Or even worse, people who do not want to be displaced by other racial demographics?

Of course I know those guys. That includes pretty much everyone.

I know many people whom prefer a whiter America, an America that speaks English, a likeminded America...I know people whom prefer their children date / marry within their own race, people whom rather not deal with cultural and communication barriers.

I don’t hate wetbacks for the color of their skin...I hate them for shitting in the faces of Americans. All good real Americans feel that way...your type does not.

I don’t hate wetbacks for the color of their skin...I hate them for shitting in the faces of Americans. All good real Americans feel that way...your type does not.

Classic Gamma Gator snark. If only attempting to appear smart was the same as actually being smart. The guy would be an Einstein.

there's some on this board, goof

I'm assuming he means in RL.
I understand that, but the implication is there that he assumes that "because" he's met a lot of people - he's therefore finding it a spurious claim that they exist...which is an odd claim to make since they have whole online groups dedicated to their membership where they congregate......

Just a really weird thread premise.

That would be an odd implication.

A more obvious implication, imo, is that they are very rare, much rarer than we are led to believe.

And obvious way to test this, would be to look at how he responds to those who say they know one.

Does he accept it? Or does he attack it?

Someone knowing ONE, would not be an issue for him, if his point was that they are rare. It would be if his point was that they don't exist at all.

I just got back from walking the dog, and have not read the whole thread. I will do so now, and we can see whose, assumption was correct.
Heyyy, there's one right below your post! (odium)

I'm not "led to believe" anything.

That's the beauty part about not being a gullible dupe and whines about what the media "feeds" him, when he doesn't need to eat jackshit :thup:

White supremacists... you mean people who prefer to live in white communities? Or even worse, people who do not want to be displaced by other racial demographics?

Of course I know those guys. That includes pretty much everyone.
Not everyone. Not even close. It's the big lie of White Supremacy, they always think, or at least claim, they speak for everyone.

^^^ obsessed with me
I always appreciate your comments. They're very helpful.

Triggered
So, do any of them qualify?

Don't be afraid. You can answer.

Looking forward to your response.

Forum List

Back