So do you know any "white supremacists"?

White "supremacists", White "separtatists", White nationalists, and good ol' fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant white racists are merely variations on a theme.

The first three are merely the more feral of the breed, further out on the spectrum. So I'm not really sure how we're supposed to tell the first three apart.

Just curious. I've never met one. And I know a lot of people.

While I have met people with prejudices based on their region of origin, cannot recount meeting a dyed in the wool supremacist. However, I just saw some Nazis in a Cint Eastwood movie about a castle on a mountain and daring eagles. Much of predisposition to prejudice can be attributed to misconception about other cultures and fear, some of which is justified. Prejudice is often reactive, not innate.

White "supremacists", White "separtatists", White nationalists, and good ol' fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant white racists are merely variations on a theme.

The first three are merely the more feral of the breed, further out on the spectrum. So I'm not really sure how we're supposed to tell the first three apart.

Someone could be actually racist, and not support any polices that a white supremacist would call for.

Seems kind of unfair to lump them all together.

And it makes a big difference if we are talking about anything that touches on policy or issues.

A white nationalist, could be very, very similar to a normal mainstream Democrat who believes in strong "Civil Rights" programs.

Certainly a white nationalist could be a white nationalist, and have less radical ideas for his "platform" than say, Reparations, which I believe that ALL current Dem presidential candidates support.

Your point seems, dangerously and unfairly wrong.

Someone could be actually racist, and not support any polices that a white supremacist would call for.

And it makes a big difference if we are talking about anything that touches on policy or issues.

A white nationalist, could be very, very similar to a normal mainstream Democrat who believes in strong "Civil Rights" programs.

Certainly a white nationalist could be a white nationalist, and have less radical ideas for his "platform" than say, Reparations, which I believe that ALL current Dem presidential candidates support.

That's the point of a "spectrum". People on one end of the racist spectrum won't agree with everything said by those on the other end of the racist spectrum.

Just curious. I've never met one. And I know a lot of people.

I know many people whom prefer a whiter America, an America that speaks English, a likeminded America...I know people whom prefer their children date / marry within their own race, people whom rather not deal with cultural and communication barriers.
I don’t know a single person who hates anyone for the color of their skin.

I won’t lie...I wish this nation was racist, I think our founders intended this nation to be a white nation, I think a whiter nation is a safer more productive more likeminded nation...I think racists would have guarded America...there is no way Mexico could have stolen Mexifornia, Arizona, Texas etc if we had racists standing guard.

That's the point of a "spectrum". People on one end of the racist spectrum won't agree with everything said by those on the other end of the racist spectrum.

You can't just distinguish between different people who believe different things, and support different policies?

You can't just distinguish between different people who believe different things, and support different policies?
Yes, and I just did. I'm not sure why this is so complicated.

We all tend to categorize people in at least a general way. I'm allowed to do so, as well.

We all tend to categorize people in at least a general way. I'm allowed to do so, as well.

It is complicated because of the massive use of falsely labeling people with these terms as slurs.

I'm sure that YOU dont' want to accuse someone of a label, that has the potential to destroy their lives, by MISTAKE.

It is complicated because of the massive use of falsely labeling people with these terms as slurs.

I'm sure that YOU dont' want to accuse someone of a label, that has the potential to destroy their lives, by MISTAKE.
I suspect they'll survive, just like I do when my views are distorted or fabricated. Which is daily, here.

I'm pretty comfy with my personal opinions, thanks.

I suspect they'll survive, just like I do when my views are distorted or fabricated. Which is daily, here.

I'm pretty comfy with my personal opinions, thanks.

Being called a, even a "marxist" doesn't have the same powerful poison.

I'm kind of surprised mac. I expected more of a "of course I don't but" theme to your response.

Forum List

Back