So Dem's Refer To Elizabeth Warren As "A Darling"?. Are They All Nearsighted Or Just Blockheads?

246e6014d1c80146d72115e6fff85196.jpg

warren.jpg

:dunno: Now Seriously! Elizabeth Warren Is A Darling? A 67 Year Old Woman? Who blatantly spews her hated of the middle and upper-middle class? And never mind her "Not So Womanly" Looks, Where is the "Darling Personality" they all see in her? All she does is complain about Everything!!! God, if Warren is a darling, then can we assume that so is Patty Murphy, Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman? If they see her as a darling, then Sarah Palin must be the Goddess Of The Universe !!!:eusa_clap::eusa_dance:

How do you spew hated? Just joking, I know it's typo, but seriously, if you want to see/hear hatred spewed check out Rush sometime.

Liz Warren connects with working Americans

I can see why she upsets Republicans
She connects with people who lie about their heritage to further themselves. That's why Obama loves her
Underestimating the power of populism again? Warren uses it even better than Obama.

You didn't built that! Is only popular with former Politburo members

You didn't build that doesn't reach the level of republican mistakes such as "Sadaam has weapons of mass destruction."

She connects with people who lie about their heritage to further themselves. That's why Obama loves her
Underestimating the power of populism again? Warren uses it even better than Obama.

You didn't build that doesn't reach the level of republican mistakes such as "Sadaam has weapons of mass destruction."

John Kerry said Saddam had them

You calling our scumbag War Criminal SecState a liar?

Al Qa qaa high explosives controversy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Don't seem to remember Kerry ordering an invasion

Liz Warren either

Liz Warren either

A Democratic controlled congress authorized it.

Liz Warren either

Actually more Dems voted against Bush's blunder of a war than for it

Almost every Republican (except 6) voted for it. The final decision to invade was Bushs alone

I wonder how pets react when she walks into a pet store? I am guessing a mirror image of the classic scene when Damien was brought into a local amusement park.anyone recall that scene?

I wonder how pets react when she walks into a pet store? I am guessing a mirror image of the classic scene when Damien was brought into a local amusement park.anyone recall that scene?
That's really the best you could come up with?

Warren could actually scare Freddie Kruger to near death.
Fred is dead.
He Is? awe shoot! well then, how about, Elizabeth Warren could even give Godzilla a fight to the finish.
Yes, I can picture the debate right now...
Moderator: Godzilla, can you give us the Republican answer to Obamacare?

Godzilla: GROOOOONNNNNNKKKK!!!!!! (Crushes hospital,, hurls bus at onlookers).

Warren: Once again we see that Republicans will stop at nothing to take away affordable healthcare from needy Americans.

Liz Warren either

Almost every Republican (except 6) voted for it. The final decision to invade was Bushs alone

do you remember Hillary voting for it???

Liz Warren either

do you remember Hillary voting for it???
She does too
Cost her the presidency

I also remember "we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud"
And......I am the decider Bush

The party of cut and gut everything that hard working people need to survive like SS and Medicare will have to interject populism to win. Even dumb workers who vote to slash their own benefits have time to figure it out.

Forum List

Back