I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Won't talk about you boy's record and poll numbers eh ? It's easy to revert back to the election in order to deflect from your boy's failures, so it is that we know the game your side plays. Comparing records honestly is what you all can't do. FACT.
His record ? No recession, passed infrastructure, record low employment numbers

His record ? No recession, passed infrastructure, record low employment numbers
Oh, but it's truly the same that any body government does in consensus, otherwise regardless of who signs it into action. So you think that your cognitively declined alleged president has actually been instrumental in these things, and Trump was just playing golf for his entire term ???

Are you this stupid or is it that you think that we are ? Probably the former and not the latter for sure... 😂

Oh, but it's truly the same that any body government does in consensus, otherwise regardless of who signs it into action. So you think that your cognitively declined alleged president has actually been instrumental in these things, and Trump was just playing golf for his entire term ???

Are you this stupid or is it that you think that we are ? Probably the former and not the latter for sure... 😂
Yup. This cognitively challenged president actually got all that shit passed. The only thing Trump could do was write executive orders. He knows nothin* about govt.

Are you this stupid or is it that you think that we are ?
Me ? Remind us again why all this evidence wasn’t given to Barr while Trump was president. Tell us again why 60:judges all say, you’re full of shit.

Won't talk about you boy's record and poll numbers eh ? It's easy to revert back to the election in order to deflect from your boy's failures, so it is that we know the game your side plays. Comparing records honestly is what you all can't do. FACT.
Where are the facts….post them, then turn them over to a judge…..oh you did that 60 times with no results…

My wife absolutely hated Trump .....and it almost wrecked our marriage quite honestly...... and we've been together 35 years... since 1988.

But now she loves him.

Multiply that by a lot of other people😁🙂😎
So, just because your mate took up being a lunatic too doesn’t mean you’re both right.,

Me ? Remind us again why all this evidence wasn’t given to Barr while Trump was president. Tell us again why 60:judges all say, you’re full of shit.
Tell us ole wise one, why don't y'all allow investigations to work instead of dodging and fearing them so much ??

You all are quick at putting the cart before the horse, and then redacting everything in order to hide the bull shite

Where are the facts….post them, then turn them over to a judge…..oh you did that 60 times with no results…
They were presented to the kangaroo judge's in a time when alleged corruption is running rampant in American politics, the justice department, the FBI, the Rhino party, and in the CIA when Clapper was involved...We have reached a pivotal point in America, now let's see how the narratives are controlled, and where it all ends up.

You people keep creating these false comparisons, and keep exploiting known crisis that no president could have faired any better than Trump did in these situations. So you all are caught playing politics for power in everything that you do.

Remember that your knucklehead's in charge currently, had swore that they would never take a Trump vaccine, and then took them when they finally realized that their idiocy might come back to haunt them if they didn't break with their lies about Trump over the issue, and to stop playing politics if it meant life or death. 😂
Completely irrelevant if Biden has dementia, the fact is that your convicted rapist cult leader is a criminal in addition of being profoundly incompetent, everyone that worked near him reported about how stupid and unethical he is, agaim, Biden will again destroy him, even if his dementia worsens, no amount of MAGA trash supporters will change that fact... 😅
1695561525608.png

FALSE! the large deficits and debt came from the Covid pandemic, caused by & maintained by Democrats. Some people have to be told twice (or is it 3 times now ?)

AGAIN: if anybody is a HERO of the pandemic, it is Trump. Already outlined all the reasons for that too. These people don't listen or earn. They just keep yapping like mindless little dogs.

I also already squashed this idiotic jibberish about being a convicted criminal. You are just wasting your time and looking stupid, How do you get so stupid ? Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

I guess you learned all that bullshit from the FOX propaganda channel. Only poorly educated idiots believe that shit. Is it a coincidence that time after time trump is selected the worst to occupy the white house ever?
1695561919867.png

Completely irrelevant if Biden has dementia, the fact is that your convicted rapist cult leader is a criminal in addition of being profoundly incompetent, everyone that worked near him reported about how stupid and unethical he is, agaim, Biden will again destroy him, even if his dementia worsens, no amount of MAGA trash supporters will change that fact... 😅
View attachment 833441
Ok dufus, whatever you say.

I guess you learned all that bullshit from the FOX propaganda channel. Only poorly educated idiots believe that shit. Is it a coincidence that time after time trump is selected the worst to occupy the white house ever?
View attachment 833447
I don't watch Fox but it's obvious you are deeply DUPED by CNN/MSNBC etc al left Media propaganda jibberish. You could be cured by watching Newsmax, but your media masters, scared of the truth, won't let you do that. It's a shame.

Forum List

Back