A Warren Dilemma.She Only Campaigns On One Issue.How Does She Expect To Win?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
We have all probably noticed this by now. When we see her on the campaign trail, it seems all she talks about is stealing money from all of us who have it, and giving it to the lower middle class/poor. That's it.
So, it's like "Uh,,hey Elizabeth,, "Anything Else"? can you talk about the other 23 issues ?
Warren, as far as I know, has never spoke about any foreign related issues that concern us. Especially Iran.
Warren never talks about trade, the economy, the debt/mess that started under Obama, the future crisis with social security, etc. etc.
Let's all just think of Elizabeth Warren on that debate stage when a moderator asks her about the Iran Crisis.
She will look like Chevy Chase. "Ahh,,,Uhmm,,I thought we all agreed that there weren't going to be any questions about Foreign Matters"
:huh1: :oops-28:

We have all probably noticed this by now. When we see her on the campaign trail, it seems all she talks about is stealing money from all of us who have it, and giving it to the lower middle class/poor. That's it.
So, it's like "Uh,,hey Elizabeth,, "Anything Else"? can you talk about the other 23 issues ?
Warren, as far as I know, has never spoke about any foreign related issues that concern us. Especially Iran.
Warren never talks about trade, the economy, the debt/mess that started under Obama, the future crisis with social security, etc. etc.
Let's all just think of Elizabeth Warren on that debate stage when a moderator asks her about the Iran Crisis.
She will look like Chevy Chase. "Ahh,,,Uhmm,,I thought we all agreed that there weren't going to be any questions about Foreign Matters"

To be fair, none of the Democrat candidates talk about trade, the economy, the debt, etc.

Iran could bomb the hell out of a neighbor, and the next day Poker Hauntus will talk about what how Trump cheats on his taxes

To be fair, none of the Democrat candidates talk about trade, the economy, the debt, etc.
can you imagine a moderator asking her something pertaining to "President........______< fill in the blank"....then she freezes up being she doesnt know the names of most known Presidents in the world.

Iran could bomb the hell out of a neighbor, and the next day Poker Hauntus will talk about what how Trump cheats on his taxes
That's pretty much all democrats... none of them have a clue and we see it...Every single one wants to buy votes by saying the will give everyone everything free at the riches expense..

can you imagine a moderator asking her something pertaining to "President........______< fill in the blank"....then she freezes up being she doesnt know the names of most known Presidents in the world.

Except President Trump...then we hear how he's a racist, white supremacist, etc, etc,

Warren's strategy is to capture the radical left vote then demand the VP spot on the ticket. She knows there's not a chance in hell of her being the Dem nominee with her radical left wing positions.

Warren's strategy is to capture the radical left vote then demand the VP spot on the ticket. She knows there's not a chance in hell of her being the Dem nominee with her radical left wing positions.
i dont think warren even knows the capital of Canada and most of the 57 states

Middle class tax hike. She said so on Colbert's show this week. He, and I can't believe I'm saying this, actually helped us out getting the answer live. it was truly an outstanding ploy to get her answer. she hemmed and hawed, but eventually, yeah, you got do that she basically said. It was a moment for me. A leftist drawing an actual answer out of a leftist for the sake of our country. wow. I made sure my water pipes didn't freeze because I thought hell had just frozen over.

I can't believe it.

I'm not even sure he knows he did that. he was giving her advice on how to sell the tax hike.

She has to say where the money will come from. The working peasants or those on fixed incomes do not need tax increases.

Democrats had Iran under control. Trump fucked it up.

But I see you are a bigot.

I doubt you're in her target class. But over 60% of us think the .1% are takers.

Her problem is shit like reparations and making us all give up our insurance. How she can walk that back to the middle, or even if she wants to try … dunno.

People say Joe's out to lunch, and he is, but he's still got more gray matter than to have issues like this crap.

if that were so, how did they get all of those missiles? hmmm, you didn't know they were using the money to make the missiles? why do you supposed they bombed SA? to stand up to the world's economics and say, you must deal with me. You're a fool to believe anything else. they want an unstable middle east, and an unstable middle east affects the world's economics. education is what you're looking for.

I doubt you're in her target class. But over 60% of us think the .1% are takers.

Her problem is shit like reparations and making us all give up our insurance. How she can walk that back to the middle, or even if she wants to try … dunno.

People say Joe's out to lunch, and he is, but he's still got more gray matter than to have issues like this crap.
here you go, have a listen.

QUOTE="jc456, post: 23141886, member: 46512"]Middle class tax hike. She said so on Colbert's show this week. He, and I can't believe I'm saying this, actually helped us out getting the answer live. it was truly an outstanding ploy to get her answer. she hemmed and hawed, but eventually, yeah, you got do that she basically said. It was a moment for me. A leftist drawing an actual answer out of a leftist for the sake of our country. wow. I made sure my water pipes didn't freeze because I thought hell had just frozen over.

I can't believe it.

I'm not even sure he knows he did that. he was giving her advice on how to sell the tax hike.[/QUOTE]

Fedreal income taxes on income wull not go up for the middle class. It somewhat depends how Middle Clsss is defined. Those making $400k plus not what O call middle class.

The problem is Trump lowered taxes on wealthy people & well off corporations. These need to go up.

If you think Republicans are not going to raise taxes on the Middle Class then you are dumber than you look. They will attack social security & Medicare. Republicans will not cut spending, they will have few options to reduce the deficits.

Was that before or after Obama sent them $1.7 Billion?
and they made all of this surface to air missiles that targeted oil fields to interject pain on the global economy? it was the intention all along. come on man, we all have thinking skills.

Fedreal income taxes on income wull not go up for the middle class. It somewhat depends how Middle Clsss is defined. Those making $400k plus not what O call middle class.

The problem is Trump lowered taxes on wealthy people & well off corporations. These need to go up.

If you think Republicans are not going to raise taxes on the Middle Class then you are dumber than you look. They will attack social security & Medicare. Republicans will not cut spending, they will have few options to reduce the deficits.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back