Kiss of DEATH!~George Soros: Elizabeth Warren ‘Has Emerged As The Clear-Cut Person To Beat’ In 2020

In a legal sense, yes that is all that matters. Cheating is not against the law, perjury is. That is what we were discussing, wasn't it?

Okay, just keep reminding us that you guys are the "Party of Family Values"... that shit never gets old.

Yes it was. The settlement was not a fine, the judge settled with letting Trump pay that money to several charities instead.

Again, kind of funny how the "Party of Family Values" has a sliding rule of morality.

Okay, just keep reminding us that you guys are the "Party of Family Values"... that shit never gets old.

We were not discussing family values. Your claim was that Clinton got impeached for a BJ. When you lost that argument, you moved the goal posts.

We were not discussing family values. Your claim was that Clinton got impeached for a BJ. When you lost that argument, you moved the goal posts.

He was impeached for a blow job, by a bunch of adulterers and child molestors... it was fucking obscene..

Let's not forget the ultimate Hypocrite, Henry Hyde, who was stepping out on his wife with a married man's wife, breaking up their marriage.

Of course, you guys want to talk about 'family values" when you want to stop gays from getting married or force a woman to have her rapist's baby. But living it, not so much...

He was impeached for a blow job, by a bunch of adulterers and child molestors... it was fucking obscene..

Let's not forget the ultimate Hypocrite, Henry Hyde, who was stepping out on his wife with a married man's wife, breaking up their marriage.

Of course, you guys want to talk about 'family values" when you want to stop gays from getting married or force a woman to have her rapist's baby. But living it, not so much...

It's really less family values than the preservation of decency.

Your party spent a lifetime promoting single-family homes. Poverty comes from these homes, and so do a lot of future inmates at the prison. When we were a much more religious society, we didn't have the domestic problems we have today. We believe that your gender is for life, not until you decide that God (or nature for you non-believers) made a mistake, and you can rectify that by simply wearing makeup and a dress. And even if you want to do that, don't bring it out into the public, and don't infect our schools by having these weirdos teach our children your mental problems are quite normal.

That's all part of family values. Not to say that people screwing around is okay, but it extends far beyond that. So why doesn't the left find it unacceptable? Because they never had any values to begin with.

It's really less family values than the preservation of decency.

Decency meaning your White Bourgeois view on things...

Your party spent a lifetime promoting single-family homes. Poverty comes from these homes, and so do a lot of future inmates at the prison.

You mean women aren't marrying men they don't love anymore because of a kid? Heavens forbid. Again, Bill and Hillary have been married for 45 years... Michelle and Barack for 30... Trump is on Wife #3, and he cheated on her. Rush Limpballs is on Beard #4, when he's not visiting Dominican Rent Boys... Denny Hastert... boning boys up the ass on the wrestling team...

When we were a much more religious society, we didn't have the domestic problems we have today.

No, we had worse ones... We had extreme poverty, racism, sexism, homophobia... I mean, it was okay to be a white male, if you had money (most didn't until the New Deal and Unions).

We believe that your gender is for life, not until you decide that God (or nature for you non-believers) made a mistake, and you can rectify that by simply wearing makeup and a dress.

Again, people who study the science say that Gender Dysphoria is real.

And even if you want to do that, don't bring it out into the public, and don't infect our schools by having these weirdos teach our children your mental problems are quite normal.

Yes, heavens forbid we don't teach our kids to be bigots.

That's all part of family values. Not to say that people screwing around is okay, but it extends far beyond that. So why doesn't the left find it unacceptable? Because they never had any values to begin with.

No, we just don't think everyone should fit their lives into phony constructs that you guys can't live within yourselves.

I guess "Family Values" sounds nice, but when you have a Preacher with a male prostitute and a pile of Crystal Meth screaming the bible verses at you... it just sounds... silly.

You mean women aren't marrying men they don't love anymore because of a kid? Heavens forbid. Again, Bill and Hillary have been married for 45 years... Michelle and Barack for 30... Trump is on Wife #3, and he cheated on her. Rush Limpballs is on Beard #4, when he's not visiting Dominican Rent Boys... Denny Hastert... boning boys up the ass on the wrestling team...

No, Limbaugh is on this third marriage, not fourth. He never screwed around with anybody. But people grow apart, and people with money often have more than one marriage. Talk about screwing around, and bring up Bill and Hillary as if there marriage was anything but a business relationship?

Anyway, people finding each other, getting married before they had children worked out well for hundreds of years.

No, we had worse ones... We had extreme poverty, racism, sexism, homophobia... I mean, it was okay to be a white male, if you had money (most didn't until the New Deal and Unions).

Wait a minute! You claim we still have that today! But you know what we didn't have? Mass murders. They were extremely rare, because people of religion believed in an after life. And yes, those white people lived in safe neighborhood because we were more segregated. And in the communities still segregated today, those are the safest places to live for whites.

Again, people who study the science say that Gender Dysphoria is real.

Bull. Let me ask, if you went to a friends house, and you heard scratching at the door, and when you went in to see what was wrong, your friend was on all fours barking like a dog, would you find that acceptable?

Would you let him out in the back to lift his leg to pee? Would you teach him tricks and give him treats? Or would you seek help for that person instead, because he's acting like something he's not?

These people don't need pandering, they need help to deal with their problem. A guy can't be a woman anymore than a guy can be a utility pole.

Yes, heavens forbid we don't teach our kids to be bigots.

Nothing is bigoted about not having weirdos in school indoctrinating your children. It's similar to what the middle-east religious kooks do to make their children terrorists when they get older. Brainwashing.,

No, Limbaugh is on this third marriage, not fourth.

Nope, his fourth.

Spouse(s)
Roxy Maxine McNeely
(m. 1977; div. 1980)

Michelle Sixta
(m. 1983; div. 1990)

Marta Fitzgerald
(m. 1994; div. 2004)

Kathryn Rogers (m. 2010)

Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia

He never screwed around with anybody. But people grow apart, and people with money often have more than one marriage.

Well, yeah, when you travel down to the Dominica Republic with a bottle of (little blue pills USMB won't let me say) under a false name, what do you think he was doing?

Rush Limbaugh's Dominican Stag Party

Hmmm... what was he doing with a bottle of little blue pills in the land of Dominican Rent Boys, I wonder.

Wait a minute! You claim we still have that today! But you know what we didn't have? Mass murders. They were extremely rare, because people of religion believed in an after life.

No, they were rare because we didn't issue people military grade machine guns...

Bull. Let me ask, if you went to a friends house, and you heard scratching at the door, and when you went in to see what was wrong, your friend was on all fours barking like a dog, would you find that acceptable?

Would you let him out in the back to lift his leg to pee? Would you teach him tricks and give him treats? Or would you seek help for that person instead, because he's acting like something he's not?

Not really comparable at all. How does a guy who thinks he's a woman have any effect on your life at all. I mean, besides your fear of accidentally picking one up in a bar?

Nothing is bigoted about not having weirdos in school indoctrinating your children. It's similar to what the middle-east religious kooks do to make their children terrorists when they get older. Brainwashing.,

Really. I went through 12 years of Catholic Brainwashing. Especially their homophobic screeds when we knew the priests and nuns were queer as all get out.

Funny thing, when it became okay to be gay... all the religious orders dropped membership like a rock..

upload_2019-11-10_19-19-53.jpeg

Gee... how did that happen. Could it be when Little Timmy started singing show tunes, his parents came up with something better than sending him to a seminary and getting him some Jay-a-zus in his life?

Well, yeah, when you travel down to the Dominica Republic with a bottle of (little blue pills USMB won't let me say) under a false name, what do you think he was doing?

Rush Limbaugh's Dominican Stag Party

Hmmm... what was he doing with a bottle of little blue pills in the land of Dominican Rent Boys, I wonder.

So what? Where do you get this idea that it had anything to do with little boys? There are no women in the DR? That's such a stretch it's laughable. First you post all of his marriages, and then make such a stupid claim like that.

No, they were rare because we didn't issue people military grade machine guns...

You don't need military anything to commit a mass shooting, or a mass murder with a car, or a bomb. A couple of mass shootings have been done with revolvers and shotguns.

Not really comparable at all. How does a guy who thinks he's a woman have any effect on your life at all. I mean, besides your fear of accidentally picking one up in a bar?

It doesn't have to have an affect on your life personally. However under DumBama, he was trying to force public schools to allow weirdos in dresses into your daughters rest room and dressing rooms. As I pointed out earlier, they have these goofs in schools teaching kids their mental illness is quite normal. So it does effect people on a personal basis.

Yes, it is 100% comparable. I can't be a woman no more than I can be a dog. You could have some surgeon slice you up, but that still doesn't make you a woman. You still can't have sex, you still can't have kids, you can't have that time of the month either. It's why the suicide rate is so high with these people. Once they get mutilated, they finally come to the realization they can never have sex with anybody again, and that they cannot be a woman.

Really. I went through 12 years of Catholic Brainwashing. Especially their homophobic screeds when we knew the priests and nuns were queer as all get out.

Funny thing, when it became okay to be gay... all the religious orders dropped membership like a rock..

There are more religions than Catholic in our country. I'm talking about religion and the belief in God in general. Back then, even people who didn't attend church or subscribe to a religion still believed in a higher power than themselves.

So what? Where do you get this idea that it had anything to do with little boys? There are no women in the DR? That's such a stretch it's laughable. First you post all of his marriages, and then make such a stupid claim like that.

I post the fact the guy had three FAILED marriages and one beard whose probably getting tired of it as well. You should also look up "Jeff Christie Arrest" if you have any doubts about Rush Limbaugh's sexual orientation.

It doesn't have to have an affect on your life personally. However under DumBama, he was trying to force public schools to allow weirdos in dresses into your daughters rest room and dressing rooms. As I pointed out earlier, they have these goofs in schools teaching kids their mental illness is quite normal. So it does effect people on a personal basis.

Yes, I mean it's horrible... those kids learning to not be bigots... look how well your life has turned out with your bigoty...

Living in a slum... no insurance.. listening to the Police Scanner at night and whining about your neighbors.

I post the fact the guy had three FAILED marriages and one beard whose probably getting tired of it as well. You should also look up "Jeff Christie Arrest" if you have any doubts about Rush Limbaugh's sexual orientation.

The fact he's been married several times shows you what he's into, and it's not little boys like you.

Yes, I mean it's horrible... those kids learning to not be bigots... look how well your life has turned out with your bigoty...

Living in a slum... no insurance.. listening to the Police Scanner at night and whining about your neighbors.

And what about you never getting your hangups addressed by a professional? Your obsessions are beyond abnormal. Not brainwashing kids is not bigotry. You commies took God out of school because you were so worried kids would actually believe in God, and replaced God with weirdos in dresses, and that's what you consider normal.

The fact he's been married several times shows you what he's into, and it's not little boys like you.

1) Reported.
2) Limbaugh flew down to the DR with a bottle of (Blue pills we can't id on USMB, for some reason), a country notorious for sex tourism. This was between wives.

He was also busted in 1973 for soliciting a cop posing as a male prostitute.

And what about you never getting your hangups addressed by a professional? Your obsessions are beyond abnormal. Not brainwashing kids is not bigotry. You commies took God out of school because you were so worried kids would actually believe in God, and replaced God with weirdos in dresses, and that's what you consider normal.

So let me get this straight. Telling a kid there is an imaginary man in the sky who is going to punish them for all eternity if they merely thinking bad thoughts is not "Brainwashing",

But explaining to them that some people are gay and some people are trans is?

Not obsessed at all.. just fascinated how the One Percent can get you to live in absolute fucking misery by distracting you with hate of minorities and gays... none of whom ever did anything bad to you.

Your obsession continues. Bubba was impeached for lying under oath, and It simply doesn't matter how often you repeat that nonsense or how long you hold your breath and stomp your feet, that reality will not change.

Here's how you can prove it to yourself (most people do this naturally and effortlessly). Just take the lying under oath out of the equation. Does Bubba get impeached?

The jury says no.

Now, take the sex out of the equation and leave in the lying under oath. Does he get impeached?

The jury says yes.

1) Reported.
2) Limbaugh flew down to the DR with a bottle of (Blue pills we can't id on USMB, for some reason), a country notorious for sex tourism. This was between wives.

He was also busted in 1973 for soliciting a cop posing as a male prostitute.

:link:

So are you saying any guy who goes to the DR is doing so to get boys? Sure you want to stick with that story???

So let me get this straight. Telling a kid there is an imaginary man in the sky who is going to punish them for all eternity if they merely thinking bad thoughts is not "Brainwashing",

But explaining to them that some people are gay and some people are trans is?

Not obsessed at all.. just fascinated how the One Percent can get you to live in absolute fucking misery by distracting you with hate of minorities and gays... none of whom ever did anything bad to you.

Imaginary man in the sky? And you want guys in dresses talking to these poor kids telling them they are really women? That's not imaginary???

I'll take my chance with God, and you can take your chance with weirdos. It's not a wonder why more and more people choose home schooling than sending their kids to these commie indoctrination camps known as public school. Don't teach these kids about being spiritual, teach them about being freaks instead.

That's leftism for ya.

Your obsession continues. Bubba was impeached for lying under oath,

about a blow job.

So are you saying any guy who goes to the DR is doing so to get boys? Sure you want to stick with that story???

I'm saying it's indicative of a pattern.

Let's look at the evidence.

Goes to a place noted for Sex Tourism with a medication to enhance sexual performance but without a female companion.
Busted in 1973 for soliciting a male prostitute.
Third Marriage ended with very strict NDA's and a lot of money paid out.
Raging Homophobe (Established that most homophobes are in fact latent or self-loathing homosexuals).

Imaginary man in the sky? And you want guys in dresses talking to these poor kids telling them they are really women? That's not imaginary???

Again - people with degrees say it isn't. Why do you think these folks do that?

I'll take my chance with God, and you can take your chance with weirdos. It's not a wonder why more and more people choose home schooling than sending their kids to these commie indoctrination camps known as public school. Don't teach these kids about being spiritual, teach them about being freaks instead.

Again, Catholic Church tried that, and they ended up with a bunch of priests who went on to molest boys... Maybe if they came to terms with their sexuality as youngsters, they wouldn't have done that.

I'm saying it's indicative of a pattern.

Let's look at the evidence.

Goes to a place noted for Sex Tourism with a medication to enhance sexual performance but without a female companion.
Busted in 1973 for soliciting a male prostitute.
Third Marriage ended with very strict NDA's and a lot of money paid out.
Raging Homophobe (Established that most homophobes are in fact latent or self-loathing homosexuals).

I'm sure a lot of guys meet or know women there. Where did Bill and Epstein go all the time? Does that mean Bill is a pedophile like him? Like Trump, Rush has his own airplane and I'm sure he goes all over the place.

You make accusations with no evidence. How do you know what Rush paid his ex wife? And if there was a non disclosure agreement, then it was made out before they got married. I'm sure a lot of wealthy guys have those. And like I said, your undercover cop story is pure BS. That's why you can't provide a credible link.

Again - people with degrees say it isn't. Why do you think these folks do that?

And people with degrees agree with me. It's a mental illness, not a nature accident.

Again, Catholic Church tried that, and they ended up with a bunch of priests who went on to molest boys... Maybe if they came to terms with their sexuality as youngsters, they wouldn't have done that.

The mistake the Catholic organization made was forbidding priests to marry while serving. It gave gay guys a lot of coverage and precluded people from questioning their celibacy. Considering the size of the organization and thousands of priests they have, it was only a few and not a bunch.

I'm sure a lot of guys meet or know women there. Where did Bill and Epstein go all the time? Does that mean Bill is a pedophile like him? Like Trump, Rush has his own airplane and I'm sure he goes all over the place.

It wasn't the DR. Um, yeah, Bill flew on these planes with a dozen Secret Service Agents, and they were totally cool with whatever you guys think happened.

You make accusations with no evidence. How do you know what Rush paid his ex wife? And if there was a non disclosure agreement, then it was made out before they got married. I'm sure a lot of wealthy guys have those. And like I said, your undercover cop story is pure BS. That's why you can't provide a credible link.

Rush Limbaugh busted for male solicitation back in the 70s?

Let's add this to the evidence Rush avoided military service because of an anal cyst, a common ailment among gay men.

And he had a drug problem...... again, common among self-loathing gay dudes.

And people with degrees agree with me. It's a mental illness, not a nature accident.

Uh, nobody credible believes homosexuality or gender dysphoria are a 'mental illness". You should really read up on the current literature.

The mistake the Catholic organization made was forbidding priests to marry while serving. It gave gay guys a lot of coverage and precluded people from questioning their celibacy. Considering the size of the organization and thousands of priests they have, it was only a few and not a bunch.

Um.. no, it really was a lot.

1700 priests out of some 42,000 in the US is not A few.

Almost 1,700 priests and clergy accused of sex abuse are unsupervised

It wasn't the DR. Um, yeah, Bill flew on these planes with a dozen Secret Service Agents, and they were totally cool with whatever you guys think happened.

Not all the time. But since truth kills you to read:

However, this statement is also false. Bill Clinton ditched his security detail multiple times. Clinton declined Secret Service protection at least 5 times while aboard the “Lolita Express,” choosing to fly alone with Epstein.

Bill Clinton allegedly took 26 flights aboard Epstein's “Lolita Express” - The Post Millennial

Rush Limbaugh busted for male solicitation back in the 70s?

Let's add this to the evidence Rush avoided military service because of an anal cyst, a common ailment among gay men.

And he had a drug problem...... again, common among self-loathing gay dudes.

I guess the words "credible link" must have confused you. As for Limbaugh, even lying Snopes said the accusation is BS. First of all, a anal cyst is not an uncorrectable problem. It's minor surgery. Secondly, Limbaugh was never called to serve meaning he never took a military physical. Third, the only way anybody would know of this mythical cyst is if his doctor made that determination, and nobody has access to personal medical files.

FACT CHECK: Did Rush Limbaugh Avoid the Draft Due to an Anal Cyst?

Uh, nobody credible believes homosexuality or gender dysphoria are a 'mental illness". You should really read up on the current literature.

Of course it's not a mental illness. A guy thinking he's a woman is quite normal. Then you wonder why it's so vital to keep your people out of power.

Um.. no, it really was a lot.

1700 priests out of some 42,000 in the US is not A few.

Almost 1,700 priests and clergy accused of sex abuse are unsupervised

Accused is not convicted. Like anything else that makes the media, once it gets out there, everybody is jumping on the bandwagon like they tried to do with Kavanaugh. The Catholic organization is very wealthy although they use much of their funds for charities.

The billionaire super-donor noted that while he won’t take a “public stance,” he thinks Warren “has emerged as the clear-cut person to beat,” according to an interview with the New York Times published Friday.
I would say that he's just plain wrong. She was the media favorite for awhile and got a lot of good press but the polling numbers didn't match the hype. It's showing now

Forum List

Back