A Warren Dilemma.She Only Campaigns On One Issue.How Does She Expect To Win?

How about trying to think for a change. Never mind the right doesn't believe in thinking only repeating what some conspiracy theorist puts out that sounds good to them. They never bother with facts just some stupid conspiracy theory You do understand that it was not the government that outsourced the jobs it is the American corporations that were built on the sweat labor and yes blood of the American worker.. And it was Reagan that sold us on outsourcing jobs. Wall-Mart pushing many companies to move their manufacturing to china or they could not sell them in Wal-Mart. Now I understand that you on the right don't seem to understand that this is also hurting you. Yes the corporation also have a responsibity to keep this country strong, Do they give a shit. No only the quarter profit line so those who don't work but run around the world spending money in all the foreign countries.can invest their money and get a huge return while the average American suffers. Your corporations you love are using our infrastructure to make money off of the American citizen but refuse to want to pay for it. When you put all the money at the top it causes the country to become much weaker and will eventfully topple if we do not balance the playing field.

Watching the entire Colbert interview.... Jesus. She is just another old tired politician playing the same tricks they have played for 200 years.
Watch how she dodges questions, either by switching Colbert's question as if he asked something different that she wants to answer, or just doesn't answer at all.
On pretty much every single question he asked.
She is dishonest.
And I challenge ANY one to watch this and say she isn't dodging questions.

P.S. - And BTW - not only did she not answer Colbert question on Iran...but it was perfectly fine for Obama to bomb the shit out of half of the Middle East... but TRUMP!!..... TRUMP!!!.... he must go to Congress!!!!

too bad Fox cant do one of the debates,,that would look like Reagan debating a Tit Mouse

I Just Saw A Clip
Where Warren Says Women Aren't Here Because Of Men
To Broad Smiles And Rounds Of Applause

We have all probably noticed this by now. When we see her on the campaign trail, it seems all she talks about is stealing money from all of us who have it, and giving it to the lower middle class/poor. That's it.
So, it's like "Uh,,hey Elizabeth,, "Anything Else"? can you talk about the other 23 issues ?
Warren, as far as I know, has never spoke about any foreign related issues that concern us. Especially Iran.
Warren never talks about trade, the economy, the debt/mess that started under Obama, the future crisis with social security, etc. etc.
Let's all just think of Elizabeth Warren on that debate stage when a moderator asks her about the Iran Crisis.
She will look like Chevy Chase. "Ahh,,,Uhmm,,I thought we all agreed that there weren't going to be any questions about Foreign Matters"
:huh1: :oops-28:

To be fair, none of the Democrat candidates talk about trade, the economy, the debt, etc.

Warren
Her green new deal she gone full Trump talks a lot about economic nationalism ...to Break us COUGH................ I mean save the planet .
It's on her site AND ITS horrifying :alcoholic:
She'll kill 75 % of the population but not before she kills ya at the gas pump /electric/ gas / grocery bills
What she has planned for the economy besides the usual "lets stick it to the wealthy " Im sure she has great sounding plans that'll screw the middle classes and working poor .When the demo do gooders get to work the middle classes and the worker always get bent ova and screwed

Forum List

Back