So Can We "Hack" The Russian Election On Sunday?

2008, but I still have relatives there.

Not as bad as I thought, but still 10 years have passed. For modern Russia this is a long time. I was an active oppositionist somewhere until 2010 :) And the peak of the opposition activity in the country was by 2012, after which it very sharply went almost to zero. This, I believe, should say a lot to those who know how to think :)

Ok thinker, you keep thinking out there in the vast boloto, knee deep in shit.

Ok thinker, you keep thinking out there in the vast boloto, knee deep in shit.

However much you deny this, you can not avoid being exposed to anti-Russian propaganda. And this leaves an imprint on your thinking.

Economic data does not lie - there is little to no real growth.

Russia GDP Annual Growth Rate | 1996-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

In the West that causes natural political turnover, in Russia the guy who presides over this, and even directly CAUSES this with his foreign policies gets 80% aproval.

It's an upside-down country.

Yes, economic growth is about zero. But in terms of sanctions this is already a good result. There was a big rise in the standard of living between 2009 and 2014, and the fact that Russia fixed itself on it, and did not fall back, does not give birth to popular discontent.

And say that you were born in the USSR :) Russians always concentrate around a strong leader when aggression begins against Russia.

Yes, economic growth is about zero. But in terms of sanctions this is already a good result. There was a big rise in the standard of living between 2009 and 2014, and the fact that Russia fixed itself on it, and did not fall back, does not give birth to popular discontent.

And say that you were born in the USSR :) Russians always concentrate around a strong leader when aggression begins against Russia.

Thats right, you fools can be talked into anything as soon as Putin blows the nationalist horn all over Putin-vision, which is most of your media.

Putin's regime is directly responsible for sanctions on Russia and economic pain most Russians live in. Instead of aknowledging and disapproving of these gross foreign policy and economic failures you REWARD AND EXCUSE IT.

Keep it up, there is more where that came from. Enjoy the fail.

Last edited:
Putin's regime is directly responsible for sanctions on Russia and economic pain

Come on, the West imposed sanctions frequently and regularly. This is a standard instrument of political and economic war, regardless of who rules Russia, if this ruler is strong enough. So you can tell tales of Putin's guilt to someone else, but not to those who remember the history of the last 35+ years of relations between Russia and the West :)

Putin's regime is directly responsible for sanctions on Russia and economic pain

Come on, the West imposed sanctions frequently and regularly. This is a standard instrument of political and economic war, regardless of who rules Russia, if this ruler is strong enough. So you can tell tales of Putin's guilt to someone else, but not to those who remember the history of the last 35+ years of relations between Russia and the West :)

facepalm-statue.jpg

Like I said, keep thinking.

I know this woman named Hillary who is out of a job right now. She has plenty of experience as a government bureaucrat and her husband was actually the leader of a small developing country. whose name I can't remember right now.

You might look her up, she would make a damned fine Russian president.

Forum List

Back