So Can We "Hack" The Russian Election On Sunday?

You are still a third-world shithole...the only wealth you had was stolen from the countries you overran after WW2

Aha. Clear. One more Western man with brainwashed Western propaganda. Well, I'm sorry, it's just boring for me. There are millions like you. Western propaganda works very powerfully and aggressively. Orwell wrote his novel "1984" looking not at the USSR :)

No way. This "weak America" can be "cracked" by 13 Russians and $100,000 :) In Russia, however, Putin's popularity is high regardless of any attempts at influence.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

..."13 Russians" had $1,000,000 monthly budget and they were NOT involved in HACKING, they were involved in illegal campaigning and propaganda.

How about this, why not just embrace capitalism and individual liberty?

We have capitalism in our country. And I do not feel almost any harassment from the state. Yes, there is a lock on some sites. Of course, this does not block access to them, but this is a real problem of freedom in Russia, and not invented by the West. But in the rest? Can you tell me which freedom I personally lack? :)

However, I remember two more restrictions. I can not combine marriage with a homosexual. And I can not freely publish Nazi symbols. But the first one does not touch me personally. The second is also prohibited in many countries of free Europe.

What else?

No way. This "weak America" can be "cracked" by 13 Russians and $100,000 :) In Russia, however, Putin's popularity is high regardless of any attempts at influence. Whereby the clumsy work of Western anti-Russian propaganda only causes the rallying of the people around the leader. Although it's hard for me to believe that the government in the West is so stupid. Therefore, I suppose that it is interested in the growth of Putin's influence and the escalating tensions between Russia and the West.

He got his main rival Alexei Navalny kicked off the ballot on a phony corruption charge.

Navalny is a political loser, whose best times were very small support of the population. In recent years, he finally lost almost all the supporters. The only one who can gather a few real votes against Putin's background is Vladimir Zhirinovsky. But he is unlikely to score at least 10% of the vote.

Please don't tell me you are an apologist for Putin. Next you will be appealing to our hearts over the death of former spies in England.

He refuses to be civilized and thus Russia refuses to be a nation of free citizens who can reach their potential. Not unlike Canada in some ways I suppose.

Balancer is not a bad dude. Selivan and Inmar..eh..

At least Putin is looking out for his country and not knuckling under to the globalist agenda.

Trump isn't, either.

How about this, why not just embrace capitalism and individual liberty?

We have capitalism in our country.

Thats correct, Russia's problem is not in economic theories, it is the pervasive corruption that rots the country from it's head and that will NEVER change so long as it's people keep supporting rotten leaders and perpetuating government that robs them blind while they chant "Russia Russia Russia!" at the TV.

You can have a stable country and not be a tyrant.
People still defend hitler and mao too.
Its bullshit.

Yes, autocratic authority is bad. The problem of Russia is not now in authoritarian power as such. But in the fact that all really worthy politicians are working for this power :) There is no viable and popular opposition in Russia. And for this, first of all, the "merit" of the West. The West has done everything possible to get Russia strangled the opposition and Putin's rating has grown as much as possible.

Aha. Clear. One more Western man with brainwashed Western propaganda. Well, I'm sorry, it's just boring for me. There are millions like you. Western propaganda works very powerfully and aggressively. Orwell wrote his novel "1984" looking not at the USSR :)

Excuse me? I saw what the weapons you gave the Viet communists did to pals of mine, Ivan. So in return when I was offered a clear shot at one of your Spetsnaz teaching VC how to mess with our Claymores, I pulled the trigger....600 meters, hit him in the spine...he was flopping around like a perch on a dock....felt good....maybe he was a relative of yours.

Thats correct, Russia's problem is not in economic theories, it is the pervasive corruption that rots the country from it's head.

There are countries where corruption is ineradicable. In the same China with her can not cope even with mass executions. Russia has a similar drawback. Corruption existed in Russia always. But it should be noted that now its level has become an order of magnitude smaller than just 10 years ago. And not at all comparable to the chaos that was in the 1990s. In recent years, Russia has been carrying out a huge anti-corruption sweep. They imprison even ministers and governors. Now, here, finally began to clean out Dagestan, where they steal billions of rubles. Over the past 4 years, high-ranking corrupt officials have already received 550 years of punishment in aggregate. And he is even more in jail in anticipation of sentences.

There are countries where corruption is ineradicable. In the same China with her can not cope even with mass executions. Russia has a similar drawback. Corruption existed in Russia always. But it should be noted that now its level has become an order of magnitude smaller than just 10 years ago. And not at all comparable to the chaos that was in the 1990s. In recent years, Russia has been carrying out a huge anti-corruption sweep. They imprison even ministers and governors. Now, here, finally began to clean out Dagestan, where they steal billions of rubles. Over the past 4 years, high-ranking corrupt officials have already received 550 years of punishment in aggregate. And he is even more in jail in anticipation of sentences.

And yet somehow your sawed-off little prick Pooty became the richest man in the world by taking over one of your oil companies after another. Not only is Russia not less corrupt now than it was, there's no comparison. Too bad Yeltsin picked that little KGB prick to replace him...anybody else would have been better.

Thats correct, Russia's problem is not in economic theories, it is the pervasive corruption that rots the country from it's head.

The corruption is ineradicable in Russia because it's people KNOW that Putin is a lifetime-public-servant-with-modest-salary is one of the richest people on earth AND STILL KEEP HIM IN POWER. Russians tollerate what is intolerable in the West.

There would be a BLOODY REVOLUTION in America before that happens.

The corruption is ineradicable in Russia because it's people KNOW that Putin is a lifetime-public-servant-with-modest-salary is one of the richest people on earth AND STILL KEEP HIM IN POWER.

Actually, on the contrary, corruption in Russia flourishes under weak and liberal rulers and sharply decreases under authoritarian rulers. Here and now, the level of corruption is ten times less than under liberal Yeltsin :)

In the 1990s, I often had to pay bribes in order to arrange some business. But I gave my last bribe somewhere around 2001. Then just was not necessary anymore. And now it's just dangerous. For giving bribes you can go to jail :)

The corruption is ineradicable in Russia because it's people KNOW that Putin is a lifetime-public-servant-with-modest-salary is one of the richest people on earth AND STILL KEEP HIM IN POWER.

Actually, on the contrary, corruption in Russia flourishes under weak and liberal rulers and sharply decreases under authoritarian rulers. Here and now, the level of corruption is ten times less than under liberal Yeltsin :)

In the 1990s, I often had to pay bribes in order to arrange some business. But I gave my last bribe somewhere around 2001. Then just was not necessary anymore. And now it's just dangerous. For giving bribes you can go to jail :)

This is why Russia will remain the shithole it is indefinetly.

Instead of accepting the obvious fact that Putin is a crook, you are talking about how this crook is good for Russia and how it needs a strongman, even if corrupt one, to run it.

Instead of accepting the obvious fact that Putin is a crook, you are talking about how this crook is good for Russia and how it needs a strongman, even if corrupt one, to run it.

I do not see evidence that Putin is a fraud. Show me them.

Tell me, how does an honest man on public salary become a billionare?

In America, you just do what George Soros tells you to do and he'll
take care of the cash.

Hell, we've got 18-year olds, going to public school in Parkland, FL
making some real bucks

Forum List

Back