So Can We "Hack" The Russian Election On Sunday?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Wouldn't it be a BLAST if we could mess with Vlad's reelection like he messed with ours? Uh, he didn't mess with ours, so no. Breaking into voter rolls is no different than hacking anything else....you can look at the information, maybe copy it, but then what? To mess with a US voting machine, you need physical access to it like the democrats surely did in the Pittsburgh area last night. Putin has Sunday, the 4th anniversary of the Crimea invasion, in the bag. He got his main rival Alexei Navalny kicked off the ballot on a phony corruption charge. Strawberry farmer Pavel Grudinin and TV star Ksenia Sobcha are no problem...so he gets another 6 years, who cares? Below is a Russian ballot...notice it's a paper ballot like we are quickly returning to. We're going retro as fast as possible which our own communists hate....they'll have to rely on their standard registering illegals, cartoon characters, dead people and house pets to steal elections.
communist.gif

330px-Bulleten_Gosduma_2011.jpg

I don't know if the Russian election can be hacked or not, but I do know what election you definitely CANNOT hack...that of China...Xi is going to be there forever.

Wait China is our global trading pal right? They are so close to reforms, you can just feel it, Bill Clinton knows all and it's coming soon!

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be a BLAST if we could mess with Vlad's reelection like he messed with ours? Uh, he didn't mess with ours, so no. Breaking into voter rolls is no different than hacking anything else....you can look at the information, maybe copy it, but then what? To mess with a US voting machine, you need physical access to it like the democrats surely did in the Pittsburgh area last night. Putin has Sunday, the 4th anniversary of the Crimea invasion, in the bag. He got his main rival Alexei Navalny kicked off the ballot on a phony corruption charge. Strawberry farmer Pavel Grudinin and TV star Ksenia Sobcha are no problem...so he gets another 6 years, who cares? Below is a Russian ballot...notice it's a paper ballot like we are quickly returning to. We're going retro as fast as possible which our own communists hate....they'll have to rely on their standard registering illegals, cartoon characters, dead people and house pets to steal elections.
communist.gif

Well, it's not other people's fault you don't understand things.

Putin is far, far ahead of you.

• Banned
I don't know if it the Russian election be hacked or not, but I do know what election you definitely CANNOT hack...that of China...Xi is going to be there forever.

Wait China is our global trading pal right? They are so close to reforms, you can just feel it, Bill Clinton knows all and it's coming soon!

Putin continues saying to anybody who listens that it doesn't matter who's president of the US....they all fall prey to the Swamp.

No way. This "weak America" can be "cracked" by 13 Russians and $100,000 :) In Russia, however, Putin's popularity is high regardless of any attempts at influence. Whereby the clumsy work of Western anti-Russian propaganda only causes the rallying of the people around the leader. Although it's hard for me to believe that the government in the West is so stupid. Therefore, I suppose that it is interested in the growth of Putin's influence and the escalating tensions between Russia and the West.

He got his main rival Alexei Navalny kicked off the ballot on a phony corruption charge.

Navalny is a political loser, whose best times were very small support of the population. In recent years, he finally lost almost all the supporters. The only one who can gather a few real votes against Putin's background is Vladimir Zhirinovsky. But he is unlikely to score at least 10% of the vote.

communist.gif

The influence is through soft measures not hard ones like pulling a lever, duh...as usual...

I don't know if it the Russian election be hacked or not, but I do know what election you definitely CANNOT hack...that of China...Xi is going to be there forever.

Putin continues saying to anybody who listens that it doesn't matter who's president of the US....they all fall prey to the Swamp.
Russia is no diff....

No way. This "weak America" can be "cracked" by 13 Russians and $100,000 :) In Russia, however, Putin's popularity is high regardless of any attempts at influence. Whereby the clumsy work of Western anti-Russian propaganda only causes the rallying of the people around the leader. Although it's hard for me to believe that the government in the West is so stupid. Therefore, I suppose that it is interested in the growth of Putin's influence and the escalating tensions between Russia and the West.

He got his main rival Alexei Navalny kicked off the ballot on a phony corruption charge.

Navalny is a political loser, whose best times were very small support of the population. In recent years, he finally lost almost all the supporters. The only one who can gather a few real votes against Putin's background is Vladimir Zhirinovsky. But he is unlikely to score at least 10% of the vote.

Please don't tell me you are an apologist for Putin. Next you will be appealing to our hearts over the death of former spies in England.

He refuses to be civilized and thus Russia refuses to be a nation of free citizens who can reach their potential. Not unlike Canada in some ways I suppose.

Last edited:
  • Banned

You didn't "crack" shit in our election, potato-brain....it's a ruse by our own commie turds to soothe their wounds for losing to a Manhattan real estate tycoon. As far as your crummy, impoverished country...who gives a shit?...you ain't a pimple on our ass, boy.

Please don't tell me you are an apologist for Putin.

At the moment, my only complaint to Putin is that he showed impermissible softness in his relations with Ukraine. What allowed Kiev to unleash a war and kill tens of thousands of civilians. If Putin had introduced troops to Ukraine as well as to the Crimea, then Ukraine would have peace. But Putin did not want to risk it.

Russia refuses to be a nation of free citizens who can reach their potential.

Yes, this is all familiar rhetoric for many years. I have known for a long time that the West recognizes only one opinion - pro-Western. Say something new.

What? Russia has elections?

When did they start doing that?

Please don't tell me you are an apologist for Putin.

At the moment, my only complaint to Putin is that he showed impermissible softness in his relations with Ukraine. What allowed Kiev to unleash a war and kill tens of thousands of civilians. If Putin had introduced troops to Ukraine as well as to the Crimea, then Ukraine would have peace. But Putin did not want to risk it.

Russia refuses to be a nation of free citizens who can reach their potential.

Yes, this is all familiar rhetoric for many years. I have known for a long time that the West recognizes only one opinion - pro-Western. Say something new.

Here's something new for you pal, the words pro Russians fear hearing.

USA! USA! :5_1_12024::banana::bowdown::dance::mm::salute::salute::tank::th_BlackHelicopter::yes_text12:

I expect putin to kick ass. Russians have always had a thing for tyrants.

If you look at the past 1000 years of history, in Russia always the best development took place during the reign of tyrants. And, on the contrary, during the arrival of weak liberal rulers, Russia fell into hell.

Just buy a few Facebook and Twitter ads for and against some candidates with some chump change. It's totally legal, and will have no impact on their election, so YAH. Why NOT?

Now what Obama did in Israel's Election was actually REAL INTERFERENCE. Israel should have leveled charges at him.

If you look at the past 1000 years of history, in Russia always the best development took place during the reign of tyrants. And, on the contrary, during the arrival of weak liberal rulers, Russia fell into hell.

"development"? You are still a third-world shithole...the only wealth you had was stolen from the countries you overran after WW2....a war you would have lost without the US kicking the German's asses. You stole your nuclear technology from us or your neighbors would have overrun you by now.

How about this, why not just embrace capitalism and individual liberty? You are a Republic, how so? Under what definition is Russia a Republic, I always found this an oxymoron in terms. The state has vast powers in Russia, and culminates in near supreme power of some with the support of the security apparatus.

This oligarchy stuff never ends well for the masses in a nation.

You can have a stable country and not be a tyrant.
People still defend hitler and mao too.
Its bullshit.

Forum List

Back