The REAL serious election problem we need to fix

States have law that protect their citizens voting data. Law and order to.

I actually have no problems with improving our voting system, all government run programs can use a good make over cause most of them suck!

Trumps faux investigation was a joke though, no offense to Koblach/Bond 2024 but he was just trying to back up his idiotic claim that there were 3 million illegal votes that swing the pop vote to hillary... something that there is no evidence of... not even close

Damn, I just posted 7 links + a paragraph and before I could submit POOF it was gone. I'll try again.

I actually have no problems with improving our voting system, all government run programs can use a good make over cause most of them suck!

Trumps faux investigation was a joke though, no offense to Koblach/Bond 2024 but he was just trying to back up his idiotic claim that there were 3 million illegal votes that swing the pop vote to hillary... something that there is no evidence of... not even close

Damn, I just posted 7 links + a paragraph and before I could submit POOF it was gone. I'll try again.
That sucks. I’m heading out for a while but I’ll check when I get back. Thanks for putting in the work and not just pumping hot air.

States laws need to be superceded by federal law, in issue of critical national security of our election being hijacked by foreign countries and individuals. US Congress needs to get on it - should have after the Trump voter fraud fiasco.

As for "evidence" of illegal alien voting, there's oodles of it >>

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

Substantial Numbers of Non-Citizens Vote Illegally in U.S. Elections - Just Facts

Foreign interference: Foreigners voting in our elections

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Steeling-the-Vote-7.11.18.pdf

Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

Oops! 100,000 non-citizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

Do non-citizens vote in U.S. elections? - ScienceDirect

DC Circuit court says no proof of citizenship needed to vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back