So California brings Brown and Boxer back, but says no to pot?

I voted republican
I voted yes on prop 19
I voted to repeal the global warming scam
I voted to keep 2/3rd vote in legislature

I lost on everything! I'm sick to my stomach. Boo hoo.

Now I have to get over it and survive it.
I've always been a big fan o' turning you Elementary School kids onto the voting-process.​

The majority of the people that live here are from other states. So all of these negative comments are ridiculous. You very seldom meet anyone that was born here.

I was born in CA..

Torrance to be more precise.

Of course I left there 3 months after that momentous occasion.....

I was born in California. I blame all the fucking outsiders for trashing my state.

My fellow Californians are beautiful people.

Unfortunately they are dumb as fucking dirt.

As usual, you're talking through your ass. To say that about any group means that you are the idiot. I don't believe you're from here anyway. You're too mean and classless.
Ya' see shit, like that (here), all-the-time....people suggesting they were Dems....until ReRon, Daddy Bush, or OBAMA :eek: ran for the Presidency. :rolleyes:

Toooooooooooooooooo obvious, huh?​

did you really expect stoned people to remember to go vote much less actully get off the couch and go vote if they did remember....

most of them sat there eating junk food watching the returns wondering if they were going to win...
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....wouldn't you have to be there, with them, to KNOW that???? :eusa_eh:

The majority of the people that live here are from other states. So all of these negative comments are ridiculous. You very seldom meet anyone that was born here.

1959 oakland california ..... this place is awful .....under no circumstance should you move here....
Funny. That's the same thing people (in Boulder) said, when Californians started rollin'-in (in the mid-'80s), developing Boulder County and driving real-estate prices thru-the-ceiling.

Face facts. A LOT of folks will be relocating, there, to get-in on the front-end of The NEW ECONOMY!!!!

It won't be the first-time!!​

i dont understand - say it did wouldve passed, wouldnt you still have been prosecuted for possession, since the feds are still against it?

a

Yes, and they are going to try to make the rest of us pay for their stupidity when California declares bankruptcy and begs the Federal govt for a bailout. I hope, when they come to Washington with their hands held out like some third world country, the Republicans have the fortitude to tell them no.

19 got more votes than Meg. It was a dry run for 2012. college kids will vote and many of the no vote fossils will be dead.

Born and raised in CA. I love the state but Californians are rather stupid on average. More so in the south but it is an issue throughout the state. They are broke, failing and still unable to vote in a decent government to help get them back on track. Did you even watch what happened after Davis? That race shoed the lunacy in the state. IMHO, much of it has to do with California's obsession with Hollywood. Actors, on average, are nuts and the WORST place to get any ideas from not the least of which is political facts yet that is the main source for Californians. Granted, it happens all over the country but CA is particularly bad with their celebrity obsession.

a

Yes, and they are going to try to make the rest of us pay for their stupidity when California declares bankruptcy and begs the Federal govt for a bailout. I hope, when they come to Washington with their hands held out like some third world country, the Republicans have the fortitude to tell them no.
.....After Ahhhnold did such a great-job o' cleanin'-up after "Kenny Boy" Lay.

:rolleyes:

Everything's temporary.....​

Marijuana: A Chronic History

"A look at the storied and strange history of marijuana in America and how it has been front and center in the war on drugs. While many in the general public think of marijuana as the "safe drug," the DEA has referred to it as a "gateway" drug that can open the door to the use of stronger substances. This illustrates the paradox of marijuana, which is underscored by the fact that while the U.S. has spent over $100 billion dollars to fight its import, sale, and distribution, 14 states including New Jersey and Michigan have legalized it for medicinal purposes. Additional states are set to make it legal for the same purposes. This special will examine the changing social and legal landscapes of marijuana and its history in a fresh and compelling way."

History Channel

November 3, 2010

9:00 PM - EST
Repeat - Tonite

November 6, 2010

8:00 PM - EST

November 7, 2010

12:00 AM - EST

19 got more votes than Meg. It was a dry run for 2012. college kids will vote and many of the no vote fossils will be dead.

There was an internet rumour started that a no vote was a yes on the pot.

That is why it changed so rapidly I suspect.

Forum List

Back