So California brings Brown and Boxer back, but says no to pot?

My fellow Californians are beautiful people.

Unfortunately they are dumb as fucking dirt.
....And, too-many (of you Bubbleheads) actually see those factors as the fast-track to fame & fortune.....until the turkey-neck sets-in.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSdFIDygFwM[/ame]
drlauraexperience1.jpg

Me and my roomate were saying how if prop 19 passed we'd get on a plane to L.A. asap, but it didn't happen. So we just got stoned instead. Hahahaha!

Well, I mean, the stuff is practically, virtually, de-facto decriminalized up here in Canada, so its not much of a difference, but it would've been a hell of an excuse to go down there =)
You're much better-off, up there, until the Teabagger-plague (down, here) dissipates, a bit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHd6m_cirrU[/ame]​

Hell, I can't figure this one out. They've let massive government gring them to their knees. Looks like they would have passed the law so they could smoke a fatty to make their worries go away for a few hours.

A typical ELITIST CON$ervative pissing on the American people.

California is NOT the entire population of the American people dickhead.
....Which explains how so-many new-businesses & new-technology are developed, there....seeing-as-how they're not burdened (like most other states, in the U.S.) with "conservatives" constantly running-around, tryin' to tell everyone-else what is & isn't possible.

:rolleyes:

From what I've read CA is in a very bad financial state.

The Dem legislature has really screwed them yet they keep electing Dems to run the State??

Kinda hard to figure.

Anyone know who was Gov when they made all the union deals??

Why do they keep electing Democrats? Because it's not Democrats that are "ruining" the state. It's "Direct Democracy".

Proposition this and proposition that has given the state luxury social services with no way to pay for them.

Missouri has the exact same system. The difference is we use it responsibly.

Yeah.....a lot like Mississippi.

:rolleyes:

As usual, you're talking through your ass. To say that about any group means that you are the idiot. I don't believe you're from here anyway. You're too mean and classless.

I love the way the same people that supported O'Donnell, Whitman, and Angle, are calling other people stupid. It's pathetic. Now go on with your usual insults, but you are not engaging me today, you dumb broad.

The majority of the people that live here are from other states. So all of these negative comments are ridiculous. You very seldom meet anyone that was born here.

Well, nobody said Californians are smart.. except Californians of course. But seriously, who cares, legalize weed... but Jerry f'n Brown???????? For Chrissake. Bring back Grey Davis while your at it. They deserve the miserable fate they will suffer.

In your case, maybe smoking a little pot would be an improvement.

did you really expect stoned people to remember to go vote much less actully get off the couch and go vote if they did remember....

most of them sat there eating junk food watching the returns wondering if they were going to win...

The majority of the people that live here are from other states. So all of these negative comments are ridiculous. You very seldom meet anyone that was born here.

I was born in CA..

Torrance to be more precise.

Of course I left there 3 months after that momentous occasion.....

1959 oakland california ..... this place is awful .....under no circumstance should you move here....

Forum List

Back