So California brings Brown and Boxer back, but says no to pot?

how is the state so bad off if you have the highest number of millionaires and you give the most to poor people?

It's all relative I suppose. California also has the largest number of poor... But when nearly 10% of the country's population lives in California, you can be sure that is the case.

how is the state so bad off if you have the highest number of millionaires and you give the most to poor people?

It's all relative I suppose. California also has the largest number of poor... But when nearly 10% of the country's population lives in California, you can be sure that is the case.

It has the highest number of illegals, gang members, Mexicans, illiterates, Spanish speakers, pot smokers, and every other kind of scum.

It has the highest number of illegals, gang members, Mexicans, illiterates, Spanish speakers, pot smokers, and every other kind of scum.

The largest number of Native Americans resides there too.

The largest number of Native Americans resides there too.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2YeEUlyhQw[/ame]

Well, nobody said Californians are smart.. except Californians of course. But seriously, who cares, legalize weed... but Jerry f'n Brown???????? For Chrissake. Bring back Grey Davis while your at it. They deserve the miserable fate they will suffer.

Last edited:
I'm actually pissed. There's something in the water out there.
I wonder why the CON$ervative politicians and pundits who rant about the loss of freedom by being forced to use a particular type light bulb, and limit the salt on their hamburger, or the sugar in their soda, and smoking a cigar wherever they want, etc., didn't make an issue of the loss of freedom from drug laws and the waste of money spent to enforce them?

Some of us have, the people that believe in TRUE conservatism. That is freedom...

I agree.... Light em up if ya got em!

California has some of the stupidest voters in America!

Now watch them beg for a bailout.

I say :up_yours:

Yes and your local DA in New Orleans wants an ordnance to stop prosecuting minor MJ offenses clogging NAWLINS courts. That's who

Last edited:
I wonder why the CON$ervative politicians and pundits who rant about the loss of freedom by being forced to use a particular type light bulb, and limit the salt on their hamburger, or the sugar in their soda, and smoking a cigar wherever they want, etc., didn't make an issue of the loss of freedom from drug laws and the waste of money spent to enforce them?

Some of us have, the people that believe in TRUE conservatism. That is freedom...
Unfortunately that concept of Conservatism is passe. Your contingent is vastly outnumbered by delusional fanatics who have been indoctrinated to unconsciously serve the interests of the emerging plutocracy.

I was a registered Republican going back to Barry Goldwater. I switched parties in '02 when I realized what a terrible mistake I made by voting for George W. Bush and that the Republican Party has devolved into a perversion of what it once was. The only reason I re-registered as a Democrat is New Jersey has no Independent Party and I wish to vote in primaries.

I am by no means impressed by the Democrats and the only reason I voted for Obama in '08 is McCain. My first choice was Kucinich and now I'm hoping the Democrats see fit to run someone other than Obama in '12, because he's shown himself to be a self-interested corporatist puppet who carefully avoids stepping on the toes of the truly powerful.

It keeps getting worse.

Last edited:
I voted republican
I voted yes on prop 19
I voted to repeal the global warming scam
I voted to keep 2/3rd vote in legislature

I lost on everything! I'm sick to my stomach. Boo hoo.

Now I have to get over it and survive it.

Everything's temporary.....​

Marijuana: A Chronic History

"A look at the storied and strange history of marijuana in America and how it has been front and center in the war on drugs. While many in the general public think of marijuana as the "safe drug," the DEA has referred to it as a "gateway" drug that can open the door to the use of stronger substances. This illustrates the paradox of marijuana, which is underscored by the fact that while the U.S. has spent over $100 billion dollars to fight its import, sale, and distribution, 14 states including New Jersey and Michigan have legalized it for medicinal purposes. Additional states are set to make it legal for the same purposes. This special will examine the changing social and legal landscapes of marijuana and its history in a fresh and compelling way."

History Channel

November 3, 2010

9:00 PM - EST

That's different.

Smokin' Pot is gettin' a little-too-close to "...pursuit of happiness.", for them.

Due to their belief of Life-long-martyrdom/misery/boredom.....which (they believe) guarantees them a free-"pass" thru the Pearly Gates.....they hate-like-Hell to think anyone is (actually) enjoying Life....and, will do what they have to, to share their OWN misery & boredom with others!!

Forum List

Back