So....Bush Tax Cuts included the rich AND middle class?????????

and we can discuss that...the deficit is huge. but I get tired of hearing that only the rich got the cuts.
eusa_doh.gif

Then quit listening to FAUX Noise & Porky Limbaugh!!!!!!!!

I don't listen to either one you stupid fuckhead.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....somebody got sand in their snatch!!!!

old%20lady%20with%20naughty%20ooooooh%20look.jpg

bush tax cuts saved me at least $2600 a year the past eight years. and I'm not rich.

Yeah, I'm not rich either, and the Bush cuts saved me a few thousand dollars too. I spent that money. Some on bills, some on just buying stuff I have wanted for a while but couldnt' afford yet, some on a new truck I needed.

But I was very confused. Because for 10 years, the left wing has ranted on how Bush just "cut taxes for the rich" and did nothing else.

If that were true, then only the rich's taxes would go up Jan 1, but they are all saying if these cuts aren't extended, everyone's are going up. How so? Does that mean Bush included the middle class in his tax cuts? It sure seems like it.

So....either the left wing is lying about Bush......or......they are lying in saying that Jan 1 the middle class will see higher taxes if the Bush cuts expire. Which is it?

Who on the left, anyone of consequence, ever claimed Bush ONLY cut taxes for the rich? And who cares?

Well, I guess if no one can answer this, we can, without objection,

declare the OP horseshit.

Forum List

Back