So are we all in agreement that sexual harassment means........

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Most humans dont mind that kind of attention someone good looking. Most people dont like being hit on by a ugly person

Am i right? Talk to me

Wrong.

So what about the new lady at my job who followed me for 7 blocks just so she can touch me??????????????????????????????????????

You are not good looking.

I must be if I was followed and touched

Not true.

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Most humans dont mind that kind of attention someone good looking. Most people dont like being hit on by a ugly person

Am i right? Talk to me

Wrong.

So what about the new lady at my job who followed me for 7 blocks just so she can touch me??????????????????????????????????????

You are not good looking.

I must be if I was followed and touched

Not true.

You just mad because you get harassed by gay people

I can't find any nice girls for free when I don't have enough money.

Why is prostitution outlawed and not, being a lousy helpmeet with lousy customer service.

In the last 6 months, approximately how many women have you tried to seduce? And on a scale of 1-10 (10 being hottest) where would you rank them?

Why is prostitution outlawed and not, being a lousy helpmeet with lousy customer service.

In the last 6 months, approximately how many women have you tried to seduce? And on a scale of 1-10 (10 being hottest) where would you rank them?
It is about equality, not merely "shilling for poon".

I am not the gender that claims I can't handle uncommitted safe sex, or clamor for really really serious relationships at every opportunity.

I really can handle it.

I am looking for girl friends who are willing to help me practice full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work.

Simply, because she is a girl and I am a guy.

And, practice makes perfect.

I am not the gender that claims I can't handle uncommitted safe sex, or clamor for really really serious relationships at every opportunity.

I really can handle it.

I am looking for girl friends who are willing to help me practice full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work.

So you aren't going to answer my question?

And what you call "shilling for poon" is actually convincing a woman to share it with you. If you won't "shill" the next guy will. So he gets laid and you are left jerking off.

What you want is what lots of guys want. To put it into economic terms, she has a highly sought after product and she gets to set the price.

So you have not actually tried to seduce any women?

Go to craigslist

I really can handle it.

And what you call "shilling for poon" is actually convincing a woman to share it with you. If you won't "shill" the next guy will. So he gets laid and you are left jerking off.

What you want is what lots of guys want. To put it into economic terms, she has a highly sought after product and she gets to set the price.

The money should be for whatever the guy wants

I really can handle it.

If he pays for it, he can get what he wants. Daniel Palos wants female friends to volunteer to let him "practice" on them with no strings attached. If they won't submit (whether they are attracted to him or not) they cannot be his friend.

I really can handle it.

If he pays for it, he can get what he wants. Daniel Palos wants female friends to volunteer to let him "practice" on them with no strings attached. If they won't submit (whether they are attracted to him or not) they cannot be his friend.

Well Daniel should be buying them dinner or do something in exchange for all the practicing. Especially if they are traveling to him

I really can handle it.

Well Daniel should be buying them dinner or do something in exchange for all the practicing. Especially if they are traveling to him

I have told him as much.

I really can handle it.

I am not running for Congress. Only our elected representatives stand around and take voice votes, and have public policy enacted as law.

Women have more practice and higher numbers. Are women simply cowards for free?

I really can handle it.

I am not running for Congress. Only our elected representatives stand around and take voice votes, and have public policy enacted as law.

What you mean women have more practice?

I really can handle it.

You want a woman to submit to sex whether they are sexually attracted to you or not. Regardless of how you couch that in political or economic terms, it will not happen the way you want. That is just a fact of life. It is not about equality. It is about you being afraid to try to seduce women and wanting them to come and offer themselves to you. There is nothing in it for them. Unless they are very ugly, they can get a guy to pursue them, spend money on them, treat them as though they have great value, and then do whatever it is you want to "practice". Why would they do it your way?

I really can handle it.

The women he wants are not virgins and he is?

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Am i right? Talk to me

Sexual harassment is putting your hands (or other body parts) on someone without them wanting it. It is using the power you have, either from professional or social sources, to force someone to allow sexual contact they do not want.

The key word is "unwanted", in most cases.

But its unwanted if there is no sexual attraction
What if she claims practice makes perfect and nice boy friends do in modern times?

Then you do whatever you want. Everything will be the same when you wake up.
If Only, I could find nice girls who are willing to be friends in modern times.

I really can handle it.

The law of large numbers applies.

I really can handle it.

You want a woman to submit to sex whether they are sexually attracted to you or not. Regardless of how you couch that in political or economic terms, it will not happen the way you want. That is just a fact of life. It is not about equality. It is about you being afraid to try to seduce women and wanting them to come and offer themselves to you. There is nothing in it for them. Unless they are very ugly, they can get a guy to pursue them, spend money on them, treat them as though they have great value, and then do whatever it is you want to "practice". Why would they do it your way?
Only in that fantasy. Why are there Any women who complain they aren't getting used enough.

Just send them over, problem solved.

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Am i right? Talk to me

Sexual harassment is putting your hands (or other body parts) on someone without them wanting it. It is using the power you have, either from professional or social sources, to force someone to allow sexual contact they do not want.

The key word is "unwanted", in most cases.

But its unwanted if there is no sexual attraction
What if she claims practice makes perfect and nice boy friends do in modern times?

Then you do whatever you want. Everything will be the same when you wake up.
If Only, I could find nice girls who are willing to be friends in modern times.

If you want to HAVE a friend, BE a friend. Of course, that would certainly not include withholding your friendship until they submit to your sexual advances.

The only way you plan will have any hope is if you make friends with a fat, homely girl. They are likely to be desperate enough to throw it on you.

Forum List

Back