So are any of you going shopping at 5 a.m. today?

But ya know what i really love? The day after christmas sale! Decorations at 50-60% off!

I know one gal on here that is going to Wally World for their sales at 5 a.m.

Anyone else going out there for Black Friday at the crack of dawn?

no, nada, no way , kill me now forget it....:lol:

I shop at amazon, parking is free and plentiful. ;)

However, my son and daughter in law are waking us up at 400 am to watch my grandsons....so THEY can go....oy. :cuckoo:

I am just going for the entertainment value.
People are so entertaining.
Just wait till they find out Wall Mart is installing full body scanners tonight :)

I usually also go out for a while on Christmas eve to watch the panic stricken shoppers.

Yep, we go every year.

It's different out here in the country, the last bastion of civilization.

Everyone is friendly and cordial. It's fun, not a fight.

P.S.- the wife is at Walmart already...clothes and toys sale started at Midnight...16 minutes ago here.

Last edited:
College kid and I went down to Target today around 1 or so. She couldn't go in cause they wanted her to work the 3:45a.m. to 1pm shift and she was NOT into that so she told them she was going away. :rolleyes: They pay time and a half on black friday . . . I would have taken the shift and just slept today. Anywayyyy, I just went to customer service and said hey, that WiiFit Plus is on sale now and bingo, $30 back on my card. I only paid $60 for it, what with the discounts. Excellent.

Went to Kohl's after and got the youngest some gifties. Stood in line for at least 20 minutes, it was packed at 2pm. Then onto Blockbuster to scoop up some 5/$20 movies. Just finished a glass of wine and am contemplating another. Tonight, watching Zombieland with the college kid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back