So, anyone see Leaving Neverland?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Sheesh....

Of course the left are defending their michael jackson like they always did.

Last edited:
Nah. Not really a fan. I'd rather watch something I'm actually interested in.

Everyone knew early on that Michael had the quirk, but fans didn't want to believe it, and celebrity supporters didn't care.

Nah. Not really a fan. I'd rather watch something I'm actually interested in.

Everyone knew early on that Michael had the quirk, but fans didn't want to believe it, and celebrity supporters didn't care.
They still don't care.

Said it before....

We will all get what we deserve.

I'm on the left and have never once defended him. I always had the feeling he was a perverted pedophile and the documentary really proved it.
Also, none of my friends ever defended him either. I think you just made that shit up.

Filthy rich people usually get away with that kind of thing.

Sheesh....

Michael Jackson and President Trump were tremendous friends, in fact Jacko was a tenant in the Trump Tower.

Trump would have never allowed him in the same building as his children if he was a chomo.

I think these guys on HBO are just looking for a payday, IMHO.

Jermaine Jackson Slams Donald Trump Over Michael Jackson Comments

No, the pain in the face of James Safechuck while telling his story was very real. I had a friend who committed suicide about 5 years ago. I learned a few things. He was molested by a family member as a kid, repeatedly.

I remember him being anxious and nervous constantly (knew him in high school.) He had all of the same mannerisms that Safechuck displayed. That, was genuine pain Safechuck had. Hoping he gets help, but now that the world does not believe him and the idol worshiping michael jackson fans are crushing them, I am concerned about him.

He was not lying. That was plain to see.

Sheesh....

The fans of Michael here in France defend it with relentlessly, the liberals who prefer to defend the accusers (pedophiles, terrorist) that the victims …. typical of the liberals:eek:

Funny how to the same people that just believe every word of jackson crushed Joe Paterno.

They crushed Kavanaugh and yet there was far less evidence that Kavanaugh did a thing. When I say less, I mean no evidence at all.

Where there was corroborating evidence jackson was guilty from a maid. Plus.....

HE ADMITTED TO SLEEPING IN A FUCKING BED WITH FUCKING KIIIIIIIDS!!!!!

Last edited:
Sheesh....

The fans of Michael here in France defend it with relentlessly, the liberals who prefer to defend the accusers (pedophiles, terrorist) that the victims …. typical of the liberals:eek:

I'm sure not all Michael Jackson fans are liberals, and all liberals are not Michael Jackson fans.

Sheesh....

I'm sure not all Michael Jackson fans are liberals, and all liberals are not Michael Jackson fans.

Syllogism?

Forum List

Back