Remember the last time Flynn was in court? The judge was asking if he committed "TREASON"?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Remember this?

Judge asks if Flynn's conduct is "treasonous activity"

“All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Adviser to the President of the United States. That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."

The week that could reveal Mueller’s end-game

Well, Flynn will be in court again on Wednesday, the very same day Manafort will be sentenced by a judge that believes white collar crime is, well, a "crime", even if it was committed by white guys.

And on Friday, Rick Gates will once again be standing in front of a judge.

Wowie Kazowie, seems Trump's "friends" spend an awful lot of time in court for people Republicans keep insisting are innocent. Have you noticed that?

This is going to be such a very busy week.

Good, I like excitement. Nothing like criminals being brought to justice. I hope they get them all. Don't you?

D0cIRvuUUAAwXmY.jpg

People that rip off the American people and put other countries ahead of this country are terrible. Don't you agree?

DyGrI6vXcAENQ6O.jpg

Remember this?

“All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Adviser to the President of the United States. That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."

Well, Flynn will be in court again on Wednesday, the very same day Manafort will be sentenced by a judge that believes white collar crime is, well, a "crime", even if it was committed by white guys.

Wowie Kazowie, seems Trump's "friends" spend an awful lot of time in court for people Republicans keep insisting are innocent. Have you noticed that?

Good, I like excitement. Nothing like criminals being brought to justice. I hope they get them all. Don't you?

D0cIRvuUUAAwXmY.jpg

People that rip off the American people and put other countries ahead of this country are terrible. Don't you agree?

DyGrI6vXcAENQ6O.jpg

So where was the collusion?

• Banned
Remember this?

D0cIRvuUUAAwXmY.jpg

DyGrI6vXcAENQ6O.jpg

So now it's "where was the collusion"?

I thought it was all about "where are the Russians" and "it's all fake news"?

Not so fake to those who may spend the rest of their lives in prison, is it?

D1bQNn7X0AI-3ry.jpg

Funny how so many seem to be giving the SAME EXACT advice. Isn't it?

DuLiwQKWoAEnIIu.jpg

Remember this?

D0cIRvuUUAAwXmY.jpg

DyGrI6vXcAENQ6O.jpg

I thought it was all about "where are the Russians" and "it's all fake news"?

Not so fake to those who may spend the rest of their lives in prison, is it?

D1bQNn7X0AI-3ry.jpg

Funny how so many seem to be giving the SAME EXACT advice. Isn't it?

DuLiwQKWoAEnIIu.jpg

Hasn't it always been, "where was the collusion"?

You know, the whole point of the Special Counsel.........

Is this your way of admitting Mueller didn't find any collusion?

Remember this?

D0cIRvuUUAAwXmY.jpg

DyGrI6vXcAENQ6O.jpg

The judge was setting a trap

Remember this?

D0cIRvuUUAAwXmY.jpg

DyGrI6vXcAENQ6O.jpg

Judges aren’t supposed to set traps. They just follow the law. And Trump and his cronies and the Republicans have no respect for American law. Or the Constitution. And the honest ones admit it.

Oh, don’t forget Roger stone, he asked to go to court on Thursday. To see whether or not he’ll be incarcerated right away.

Remember this?

D0cIRvuUUAAwXmY.jpg

DyGrI6vXcAENQ6O.jpg

Judges aren’t supposed to set traps. They just follow the law. And Trump and his cronies and the Republicans have no respect for American law. Or the Constitution. And the honest ones admit it.

If Flynn committed treason, what about the plotters of the Failed coup d'etat against Trump?

Forum List

Back