So Alexandria Cortez Afraid To Debate A Republican? What Would You Ask Her If You Had The Chance?

Is he running against her? Why would she waste her time debating him?
To get her message out?
To gain additional campaign funds?
To obtain $10000 for a charity of her choice?
To attempt to repair her image as a numbskull?

No one intelligent thinks she is a numbskull. Have you seen our president speak lately? Let's not pretend you care about intelligence in political office.

It was a publicity stunt
I agree it was but at some point she is going to have to debate someone right now she doesn’t look like she would do well in one. I could be wrong and she could go in there and nail it but from what I have seen in these clips of her interviews that doesn’t seem likely at this point.

It's funny reading Trump supporters challenging the intelligence of a candidate.

It really is.

I mean...seriously fucking funny.

The hilarity on this forum never ends! :lol:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the Democratic candidate of the New York 14th congressional district.

In 2016, the Democratic candidate won 83 percent of the vote in that district.

So there you go.

It was a publicity stunt
I agree it was but at some point she is going to have to debate someone right now she doesn’t look like she would do well in one. I could be wrong and she could go in there and nail it but from what I have seen in these clips of her interviews that doesn’t seem likely at this point.
I agree, I think she is running on ideals and will have a hard time explaining the details if she is put in a position to do so. We shall see

Y'all better git usta callin the darkie "Congresswoman", ya hear?

It was a publicity stunt

And I still say it's by no means certain that she'll ever have to debate anyone. So far as I can tell, her putative opponent stuck his name on the election filing forms, and then went back to his life and is just huddling in his lecture hall, hoping no one notices him.

It was a publicity stunt

It's funny reading Trump supporters challenging the intelligence of a candidate.

It really is.

It was a publicity stunt
I agree, I think she is running on ideals and will have a hard time explaining the details if she is put in a position to do so. We shall see

It was a publicity stunt

And I still say it's by no means certain that she'll ever have to debate anyone. So far as I can tell, her putative opponent stuck his name on the election filing forms, and then went back to his life and is just huddling in his lecture hall, hoping no one notices him.

Get it straight all----------> Mz Ocasio-Cortez is New Yorks lighter skin version of Auntie Maxine-) Both extremely incompetent, but both will get elected, then re-elected, unless the illegals are removed from Occasio-Cortez district, then it may be a toss-up-)

It was a publicity stunt

It really is.

It was a publicity stunt

It was a publicity stunt

Get it straight all----------> Mz Ocasio-Cortez is New Yorks lighter skin version of Auntie Maxine-) Both extremely incompetent, but both will get elected, then re-elected, unless the illegals are removed from Occasio-Cortez district, then it may be a toss-up-)
Do you realize how stupid you sound? Your argument is just as dumb as saying that Republicans get elected just because of the racist votes

It was a publicity stunt

It really is.

It was a publicity stunt

It was a publicity stunt

Do you realize how stupid you sound? Your argument is just as dumb as saying that Republicans get elected just because of the racist votes

Really? Well then, let me ask you something Mr statistics. Tell all of these nice people, what % of Caucasian people voted for BHO in 2008? Then tell them, what % in 2012!

Now then, lets reverse the question, and you tell us the % of black vote went with Mcain, or Romney. And when done with that, try Hispanic-)

Now, let me tell you this factoid------------> you ask any question that has 2 choices that are REASONABLE, and you tell me how you get 80-90-or 95 to vote for one solution, lol.

You are correct! There is MASSIVE racism in this country, but it isn't coming from the White folk-)

It was a publicity stunt
Shaprio debates many people on the left.
I like Shapiro but publicly challenging her to a debate for Money? Thats all publicity

Well, turning down the challenge certainly created some publicity.
It reminds of how Obama ignored Trumps insane call for the birth certificate, which was another political stunt. Serious people don’t play those games.
except she played and started making sexist accusations.

My question would be: considering the proximity in region and abundance of natural resources, what would you say is the primary differentiation with regard to how Venezuela and Chile are doing right now in terms of economic prosperity? What has Venezuela done wrong, if anything?

Forum List

Back