So Alexandria Cortez Afraid To Debate A Republican? What Would You Ask Her If You Had The Chance?

It was a publicity stunt
Shaprio debates many people on the left.
I like Shapiro but publicly challenging her to a debate for Money? Thats all publicity

Well, turning down the challenge certainly created some publicity.
It reminds of how Obama ignored Trumps insane call for the birth certificate, which was another political stunt. Serious people don’t play those games.

Yup, just like demanding to see Trump's tax returns.
Not really

Shaprio debates many people on the left.
I like Shapiro but publicly challenging her to a debate for Money? Thats all publicity

It reminds of how Obama ignored Trumps insane call for the birth certificate, which was another political stunt. Serious people don’t play those games.

Not really

Perhaps you could explain how that wasn't a political stunt.

Not really

Because it’s been the norm for candidates to submit their tax returns for decades. Trump not doing it was shady as shit. You know it was. If he had and Clinton didn’t you know you’d be throwing a hissy fit. Stop playing

Not really

Because it’s been the norm for candidates to submit their tax returns for decades. Trump not doing it was shady as shit. You know it was. If he had and Clinton didn’t you know you’d be throwing a hissy fit. Stop playing

Wow, you really feel the IRS can't do their job. I realize Lois Learner couldn't do her job, or maybe she did do her job, but she wasn't the one reviewing taxes, I'm sure they must have thousands of qualified individuals.

Not really

Wow, you really feel the IRS can't do their job. I realize Lois Learner couldn't do her job, or maybe she did do her job, but she wasn't the one reviewing taxes, I'm sure they must have thousands of qualified individuals.
I never said anything about the IRS. Stop trying to steer the conversation into a new direction.

Not really

I never said anything about the IRS. Stop trying to steer the conversation into a new direction.

Well, that's one way out.

Is he running against her? Why would she waste her time debating him?

:cul2: :boobies: So recently some conservative offered Alex $10,000 to debate him? and like the mouse she is, looks like she was not interested. Well what happens when the day comes when she has to debate her opponent? God, would we all love to be one of the moderators? Imagine if you had that chance? :woohoo:

What would you ask "The Genius Alexandria Cortez"?

Here's one to start with: Miss Cortez, tonight, I would like to open with a very straight forward question for you. I would like to start by asking you,, "Alexandria, do you know anything about Anything?"
:abgg2q.jpg:

She's never going to have to debate her opponent. Don't be ridiculous. He's running in name only, there as a placeholder.

miss cortez, would you identify your current gender as male, female, confused, or other?

Forum List

Back