So after reading the turn of events today I decided to watch some politics tonight.

Apparently not because the NSC just told him he CAN NOT PUBLISH the manuscript. In their letter they said it contains too much national security content and some of it is considered TOP SECRET.

Now what?
Anymore ignorant questions?

Now he goes before the Senate, answers their questions and voila, "TOP SECRET!" no more.
Now the Republicans say they have enough votes to block witnesses, so he doesn't go before the Senate, but even if he had, it would not have changed the outcome or the trial, so what's all the fuss about Bombshell Bolton?

Republicans are getting smashed all they way through 2020.

If they let people testify they get smashed on facts. They will show up and tell America that Trump is exactly the corrupt piece of shit Democrats charge him to be

If they don't, they get smashed for a sham trial, where they gagged clearly pertinent witnesss testimony.

Thats what happens when you hitch your political movement to a swamper like Trump, good options get fewer and fewer.
So what you are saying is that the whole motivation for the impeachment was political. What an egregious abuse of power by the Democrats!

Let me xplain something to you mr.born-yeasterday. Impeachment, as almost eveything in Washington is political. Impeachment was DESIGNED to be political. That is exactly how it was described by those that put these powers in place.

HOWEVER, aside from politics there are FACTS of the matter. If Trump simply kept his nose clean, and away from all the Drug Deals he just can't seem to find the will power to stay away from, he would not be impeached today.

Trump derangement syndrome- you have it. Bigly.

Apparently not because the NSC just told him he CAN NOT PUBLISH the manuscript. In their letter they said it contains too much national security content and some of it is considered TOP SECRET.

Now what?

Now he goes before the Senate, answers their questions and voila, "TOP SECRET!" no more.
Now the Republicans say they have enough votes to block witnesses, so he doesn't go before the Senate, but even if he had, it would not have changed the outcome or the trial, so what's all the fuss about Bombshell Bolton?

Republicans are getting smashed all they way through 2020.

If they let people testify they get smashed on facts. They will show up and tell America that Trump is exactly the corrupt piece of shit Democrats charge him to be

If they don't, they get smashed for a sham trial, where they gagged clearly pertinent witnesss testimony.

Thats what happens when you hitch your political movement to a swamper like Trump, good options get fewer and fewer.
So what you are saying is that the whole motivation for the impeachment was political. What an egregious abuse of power by the Democrats!

Let me xplain something to you mr.born-yeasterday. Impeachment, as almost eveything in Washington is political. Impeachment was DESIGNED to be political. That is exactly how it was described by those that put these powers in place.

HOWEVER, aside from politics there are FACTS of the matter. If Trump simply kept his nose clean, and away from all the Drug Deals he just can't seem to find the will power to stay away from, he would not be impeached today.
Actually, those who put the powers in place, otherwise know as the founding fathers, specified that impeachment was only to be applied in cases high crimes and misdemeanors and it is only sleazy politicians like the current Democratic leadership in Congress who have tossed out the Constitution to serve their own political ambitions who have claimed impeachment is only about politics. The extreme cynicism you and the Democratic leadership have shown and the contempt you heap upon the institutions of government and the Constitution have succeeded in dragging politics into the gutter and pose a greater threat to America than any of our foreign enemies.

Trump seemed unfazed by today's events.
Hannity seems to be having an emotional breakdown on air.
BSNBC and CNN are having wet dreams about Bolton.
This forum is on fire more than usual.

All for what??? Democrats are being themselves and the right needs to calm down. Shit will be fine.

You seriously think it's "fine" that your President used millitary aid to squeeze the President of Ukraine for personal favors? We should just forget-a-bout-it?
What fucking personal favor are you even talking about?

Wow ignoramus, seirously? You don't even know what this whole thing is about?

Trump illegally held up millitary aid to Ukraine to corruptly push Ukranian president to investigate Biden & DNC server conspiracy, and to publicly announce them on CNN.
You keep saying that but you do not present any sort of evidence to support your bizarre conspiracy theory. It's like you live in opposite-land.

For example, you claim that it is illegal for the president to hold up military aid. However, there is no law that says that. The law says the exact opposite of what you claim.

Everybody involved claims that Trump did not pressure Zelensky to investigate. That BS got shot down when Trump released the transcript of the call, you fucking idiot. In the call, Zelensky clearly asks Trump for assistance in their investigation. But you TDS afflicted morons have selective amnesia.

"I wanted to tell you about the prosecutor. First of all, I understand and I'm knowledgeable about the situation. Since we have won the absolute majority in our Parliament, the next prosecutor general will be 100% my person, my candidate, who will be approved, by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue. The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of making sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of that and will work on the investigation of the case. On top of that, I would kindly ask you if you have any additional information that you can provide to us, it would be very helpful for the investigation to make sure that we administer justice in our country."

You idiots keep saying that an investigation of Biden is a personal favor, but you do not ever say specifically how Trump could possibly benefit personally from such an investigation.

That's because you're simply a TDS afflicted moron.

Ok ignoramus, time for some more facts:

1. Hold was illegal, as determined by the Government Accountability Office

Trump administration violated the law by withholding Ukraine aid, government watchdog finds

It's not illegal to hold aid FOR A REASON, but without a proper reason it clearly violates Impoundment Control Act which was put in place SPECIFICALLY to prevent a President from improperly holding Congressionally apropriated funds.

2. Mulveny PUBLICLY stated that aid was held up at Trump's direction to pressure Ukraine for Investigations.

“Did [Trump] also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it, and that’s why we held up the money.”

https://www.cnbc.com...d-to-biden.html

3. Since you can't read I will help you:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...MBa2SSG1bumdyNoJhXVCDNtBYugM-klXGctnWce6qDjD0

Trump: "I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time.....the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very . good to Ukraine."

So thats Trump talking about Ukraine not reciprocating generous American Aid that he has held up.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though ...I would like you to find out what happened with this whole siuation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike....The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that....I will. have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to· the bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out.

And thats Trump explaining how Ukraine can recieprocate by granting him favors in investigating DNC server Crowdstrike supposedly has, and Bidens.

Last edited:

All for what??? Democrats are being themselves and the right needs to calm down. Shit will be fine.

You seriously think it's "fine" that your President used millitary aid to squeeze the President of Ukraine for personal favors? We should just forget-a-bout-it?

Trump illegally held up millitary aid to Ukraine to corruptly push Ukranian president to investigate Biden & DNC server conspiracy, and to publicly announce them on CNN.
You keep saying that but you do not present any sort of evidence to support your bizarre conspiracy theory. It's like you live in opposite-land.

For example, you claim that it is illegal for the president to hold up military aid. However, there is no law that says that. The law says the exact opposite of what you claim.

Everybody involved claims that Trump did not pressure Zelensky to investigate. That BS got shot down when Trump released the transcript of the call, you fucking idiot. In the call, Zelensky clearly asks Trump for assistance in their investigation. But you TDS afflicted morons have selective amnesia.

"I wanted to tell you about the prosecutor. First of all, I understand and I'm knowledgeable about the situation. Since we have won the absolute majority in our Parliament, the next prosecutor general will be 100% my person, my candidate, who will be approved, by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue. The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of making sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of that and will work on the investigation of the case. On top of that, I would kindly ask you if you have any additional information that you can provide to us, it would be very helpful for the investigation to make sure that we administer justice in our country."

You idiots keep saying that an investigation of Biden is a personal favor, but you do not ever say specifically how Trump could possibly benefit personally from such an investigation.

Trump administration violated the law by withholding Ukraine aid, government watchdog finds

It's not illegal to hold aid FOR A REASON, but without a proper reason it clearly violates Impoundment Control Act which was put in place SPECIFICALLY to prevent a President from improperly holding Congressionally apropriated funds.
The Arms Export Control Act says otherwise.

Moron, these laws can't, by definition, be in direct contradiction to each other.

GAO has already found it to be illegal, so when I say it was illegal I do so from a well supported positon.

Last edited:

Moron, Congressional laws can't be in direct contradiction to each other.
They're not.

You're just ignoring the relevant law because you've been brainwashed to do that by the fake news media, you TDS afflicted moron.

The president can refuse to release military aid to any country he wants. It is 100% his prerogative and there is no stipulation in the law that says he has to give anyone a fucking reason.

They're not.

You're just ignoring the relevant law because you've been brainwashed to do that by the fake news media.

Th president can refuse to release military aid to any country he wants. It is 100% his prerogative and there is no law that says he has to give anyone a fucking reason.

Quote the law stating that president can refuse to release military aid to any country he wants for any reason he wants. GAO must've missed that one. :rolleyes:

Good luck dummy.

2. Mulveny PUBLICLY stated that aid was held up at Trump's direction to pressure Ukraine for Investigations.

“Did [Trump] also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it, and that’s why we held up the money.”

https://www.cnbc.com...d-to-biden.html

3. Since you can't read I will help you:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...MBa2SSG1bumdyNoJhXVCDNtBYugM-klXGctnWce6qDjD0

Trump: "I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time.....the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very . good to Ukraine."

So thats Trump talking about Ukraine not reciprocating generous American Aid that he has held up.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though ...I would like you to find out what happened with this whole siuation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike....The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that....I will. have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to· the bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out.

And thats Trump explaining how Ukraine can recieprocate by granting him favors in investigating DNC server Crowdstrike supposedly has, and Bidens.
lol First you argue that there is nothing wrong with the Democrats using impeachment for partisan political purposes and now you pretend that it was really something else. All weasel words. Since the articles of impeachment did not mention the impoundment control act, it is irrelevant to the discussion of impeachment, however under the Act, the President can delay aid for any reason at all for 45 days as long as he files an intention to rescind with Congress so at the worst, Trump may have been guilty of not filing the proper paper work, hardly an impeachable offense. As for the rest of your post, all you are saying is that you don't think the American public has the right to know about corrupt acts by Democrats, and this is consistent with your original post that claimed impeachment can be used for purely partisan political purposes.

They're not.

You're just ignoring the relevant law because you've been brainwashed to do that by the fake news media.

Th president can refuse to release military aid to any country he wants. It is 100% his prerogative and there is no law that says he has to give anyone a fucking reason.

Quote the law stating that president can refuse to release military aid to any country he wants for any reason he wants. GAO must've missed that one. :rolleyes:
Good luck dummy.
I already told you the law. Due to it's partisan bureaucratic tunnel vision, the GAO is wrong, as usual.

The Arms Control Export Act clearly states

SEC. 3. ø2753¿ ELIGIBILITY.—(a) No defense article or defense service shall be sold or leased by the United States Government under this Act to any country or international organization, and no agreement shall be entered into for a cooperative project unless the President finds that the furnishing of defense articles and defense services to such country or international organization will strengthen the security of the United States and promote world peace.

https://legcounsel.house.gov/Comps/Arms Export Control Act.pdf

Last edited:
Ask those in DC who have yet to approve the book. I don't make the rules and I'm not pretending to know what the book actually says.

Does Bolton know what the book says and what is classified matter of national security?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e4a56e-42e5-11ea-aa6a-083d01b3ed18_story.html

Now what?

If Republicanslet let people testify they get smashed on facts. Direct witnessses will show up and tell America that Trump is exactly the corrupt piece of shit Democrats charge him to be, and Republicans exactly the aider and abaters that they are for pretending Trump did no wrong.

. . .

So the testimony of 18 witnesses presented by the Democrats in the Senate for 21 hours wasn't enough?

And speaking of gagging pertinent witness testimony, where is your outrage over the fact that Republicans were not permitted to call any witnesses?

To that end, my first sentence above requires a slight correction. The Democrats didn't actually present testimony to the Senate from 18 witnesses ... it was only 17. The Democrats did not present the testimony of the 18th witness -- IC Inspector General Michael Atkinson -- who, like the other 17 witnesses, testified in a closed door session before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence during the impeachment proceeding.

(side note: in case you don't believe me, here's a USA Today article from October 2019 confirming that Atkinson testified in the closed door session)

Moreover, House Democrats have refused to disclose the transcript of that testimony to the public, or to the Senate, or even to Trump's legal counsel.

And here's why that's important: Because that testimony is designated as classified, the members of the House Committee who were present are prohibited from disclosing the details of the testimony. However, after the House Managers concluded their 21-hour presentation in the Senate last week, members of the House Committee have spoken out to say that the omission of Atkinson's testimony was a highly material omission because the testimony provides exculpatory evidence for the President.

House Democrats conceal testimony of 18th witness from Trump team

So your claimed outrage that Republicans are "gagging clearly pertinent witness testimony," while completely ignoring that Democrats have done precisely that (with exculpatory evidence no less) comes across as patently disingenuous.

They're not.

Good luck dummy.
I already told you the law. Due to it's partisan bureaucratic tunnel vision, the GAO is wrong, as usual.

SEC. 3. ø2753¿ ELIGIBILITY.—(a) No defense article or defense service shall be sold or leased by the United States Government under this Act to any country or international organization, and no agreement shall be entered into for a cooperative project unless the President finds that the furnishing of defense articles and defense services to such country or international organization will strengthen the security of the United States and promote world peace.

edd5776bd62125248c7e5e113ac99899.jpg

Can you explain what the fuck does Zelensky going on CNN to announce investigations into Biden and DNC server have to do with "strenghening security and promoting world peace"???

Nothing significant changed in Ukraine between President signing the Congressionaly approved aid and him holding it up...the change was Biden declaring his candidacy.

Nothing significant changed in Ukraine between President holding up the aid and him releasing it...the change was House committees opening investigations into the whistleblower complaint.

President conducting crooked foreign policy for personal political gain does not strenghen our security, IT UNDERMINES IT by destroying our credibility and moral high ground.

Last edited:
Bolton claims Trump told him something in a leaked excerpt from his book something that unless I have missed something has not been corroborated by anyone. So people are going bat shit crazy over a leaked excerpt with no content or corroboration forgive me if I don't give a fuck.

None of Bolton's leaks have been denied by anyone with credibility at all. Trump denied he told Bolton about the quid pro quo, but as General Kelly said, I believe Bolton.

If they don't have Bolton testify, the 60% of Republicans who want witnesses and evidence are going to wonder what they Senators are covering up. If McConnell is successful and blocks witnesses even the Republican voters will be pissed.

The American people don't want a coverup, they want the truth.

Ask those in DC who have yet to approve the book. I don't make the rules and I'm not pretending to know what the book actually says.

Does Bolton know what the book says and what is classified matter of national security?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e4a56e-42e5-11ea-aa6a-083d01b3ed18_story.html

Now what?

If Republicanslet let people testify they get smashed on facts. Direct witnessses will show up and tell America that Trump is exactly the corrupt piece of shit Democrats charge him to be, and Republicans exactly the aider and abaters that they are for pretending Trump did no wrong.

. . .

So the testimony of 18 witnesses presented by the Democrats in the Senate for 21 hours wasn't enough?

To all sane it was, but Republicans and Trump's defense SPECIFICALLY complained that the witnesses were not directly envolved enough.

Fine, lets have those most directly involved come and testify. Take a yes for an answer.

If Trump really did nothing wrong then they will testify as such - right? So all you rightwingers do seem like you protest too much a good thing...unless of course you know damn well that under threat of purjury they will tell America that Trump is exactly the crook Democrats say he is.

They're not.

Good luck dummy.

President conducting crooked foreign policy for personal political gain does not strenghen our security, IT UNDERMINES IT by destroying our credibility and moral high ground.
The relevant law clearly states that it is up to the president to decide what strengthens our security, not you, dumbass.

Elections have consequences, dumbass.

The Democrats obviously thought that there would never be another Republican president, and now that there is, and their corruption is being exposed, they are trying to undo the election.

Biden is crooked and you know it.

Bolton claims Trump told him something in a leaked excerpt from his book something that unless I have missed something has not been corroborated by anyone. So people are going bat shit crazy over a leaked excerpt with no content or corroboration forgive me if I don't give a fuck.

None of Bolton's leaks have been denied by anyone with credibility at all. Trump denied he told Bolton about the quid pro quo, but as General Kelly said, I believe Bolton.

If they don't have Bolton testify, the 60% of Republicans who want witnesses and evidence are going to wonder what they Senators are covering up. If McConnell is successful and blocks witnesses even the Republican voters will be pissed.

Just because they have not been denied does not make them true nor have they been confirmed General Kelly is free to believe whatever or whoever he wishes his belief does not make it a fact. What people also need to consider is the timing of this leak if what Bolton says is true big if in my view why did he not make it public till we were near the end of this impeachment right when his book is about to go on sale? The Ukraine President said he was not pressured to investigate the Bidens there was no investigation and Ukraine got the aid. These are the facts that is the truth nothing from Bolton has changed that.

They're not.

Good luck dummy.

The relevant law clearly states that it is up to the president to decide what strengthens our security, not you, dumbass.

Elections have consequences, dumbass.

The Democrats obviously thought that there would never be another Republican president, and now that there is, and their corruption is being exposed, they are trying to undo the election.

Biden is crooked and you know it.

no dumbass, elected or not, applicability of the law IS NEVER simply whatever Trump says it is. Just because you want to check your brain in and let Trump do whatever the fuck he wants, doesn’t mean everyone else should too.

Congress has the power of oversight and in the impeachment proceeding it would be their judgement (and indirectly the judgement of the public at large), not Trump’s, to make.

GAO is also tasked to make legal determinations and here their lawyers found President’s action to be illegal.

Just because they have not been denied does not make them true nor have they been confirmed General Kelly is free to believe whatever or whoever he wishes his belief does not make it a fact. What people also need to consider is the timing of this leak if what Bolton says is true big if in my view why did he not make it public till we were near the end of this impeachment right when his book is about to go on sale? The Ukraine President said he was not pressured to investigate the Bidens there was no investigation and Ukraine got the aid. These are the facts that is the truth nothing from Bolton has changed that.

Hey I’ve got a crazy idea - LETS HAVE BOLTON TESTIFY and say it himself.

Hearing from a directly involved witness in the trial - crazy, I know.

Forum List

Back