So after reading the turn of events today I decided to watch some politics tonight.

Bolton claims Trump told him something in a leaked excerpt from his book something that unless I have missed something has not been corroborated by anyone. So people are going bat shit crazy over a leaked excerpt with no content or corroboration forgive me if I don't give a fuck.
Not even Bolton has corroborated it.

It's just a publicity stunt to sell the book. A pretty damn good one.

Without the alleged "leak" to the NYT, nobody would even know Bolton wrote a book.
Bolton will make millions because of this leak at this time.
Bolton won't, the publisher will. Bolton has already been paid by the publisher for his work on the book.
Reportedly Bolton signed a book deal with Simon & Schuster for $2 million. However, these type of deals usually come with royalties if they sell enough copies.
Bolton is probably not answering reporters' questions about the book in order to gin up sales.
Bolton CAN'T ANSWER because the book has not been cleared by the agencies that clear national security info.

I see nothing to worry about. Trump is kicking the ever loving shit out of the LWNJ's, deep state shit birds, and assorted other ass clowns and sycophants. He will continue to do so regardless of whether I give any fucks or not. So why bother worrying? I am not tired of winning yet......

Trump seemed unfazed by today's events.
Hannity seems to be having an emotional breakdown on air.
BSNBC and CNN are having wet dreams about Bolton.
This forum is on fire more than usual.

All for what??? Democrats are being themselves and the right needs to calm down. Shit will be fine.
This is now a liberal tactic...as soon as they feel defeat they pretend there is a last second hail-mary bomb unexpectedly dropping into their laps, its the same stunt from the kavanaugh hoax only now they have someone from the right and unlike Blasey Ford the media knows that spells "CREDIBILITY".

Last edited:
Not even Bolton has corroborated it.

It's just a publicity stunt to sell the book. A pretty damn good one.

Without the alleged "leak" to the NYT, nobody would even know Bolton wrote a book.
Bolton won't, the publisher will. Bolton has already been paid by the publisher for his work on the book.
Reportedly Bolton signed a book deal with Simon & Schuster for $2 million. However, these type of deals usually come with royalties if they sell enough copies.
Bolton is probably not answering reporters' questions about the book in order to gin up sales.
Bolton CAN'T ANSWER because the book has not been cleared by the agencies that clear national security info.
The issue at hand is not classified information, so of course he can answer. Whether or not there is a book, Bolton can say, yes, the president told me this or no, the president didn't say this, or the president told me this in this context. Of course, he would sell fewer books if he answered these questions before the book was released.

The issue at hand is not classified information, so of course he can answer. Whether or not there is a book, Bolton can say, yes, the president told me this or no, the president didn't say this, or the president told me this in this context. Of course, he would sell fewer books if he answered these questions before the book was released.
How do you know it's not classified or under executive privilege? We have NO IDEA what is in the book because IT HASN'T BEEN CLEARED YET and can not be published without that clearance.

All for what??? Democrats are being themselves and the right needs to calm down. Shit will be fine.

Trump seemed unfazed by today's events. TRUE, Dotard is clueless

All for what??? Democrats are being themselves and the right needs to calm down. Shit will be fine

You seriously think it's "fine" that your President used millitary aid to squeeze the President of Ukraine for personal favors? We should just forget-a-bout-it?

You seriously think it's "fine" that your President used millitary aid to squeeze the President of Ukraine for personal favors? We should just forget-a-bout-it?
I don't believe he did that for personal reasons.

I don't like the idea of this entire scenario is based on one man who was fired by Trump, knew about "Executive Privilege" and chose to leak a conversation he contends was true from Trump.
Bolton has not corroborated anything the NYT said about his book.

You do know the that the New York Times lies a lot don't you? They are the king of fake news and have no credibility whatsoever. So take what they say with an ocean of salt.
I am aware of this. That makes this worse.

Anyone that isn’t hip to their 365 Day a year scams needs to see a shrink!

This is now a liberal tactic...as soon as they feel defeat they pretend there is a last second hail-mary bomb unexpectedly dropping into their laps, its the same stunt from the kavanaugh hoax only now they have someone from the right and unlike Blasey Ford the media knows that spells "CREDIBILITY".

Trump squeezes your head with his ass cheeks like a zit!

Lol yea sure, he had American foreign policy and clean governing in Ukraine in mind when he was pushing Zelensky to go announce investigations into Biden and DNC server on CNN.

Lol yea sure, he had American foreign policy in mind when he was pushing Zelensky to go announce investigation into Bideon on CNN.
No, he had in mind that he was going to bust crooked politicians.

He went after all this shit a year before Biden announced.

Lol yea sure, he had American foreign policy in mind when he was pushing Zelensky to go announce investigation into Bideon on CNN.

He did not go after ANY shit before Biden announced. He never held up any aid in 2017 or 2018, never raised any corruption in Ukraine and STILL HASN'T except of course what personaly has to do with him.

Did you know that there is actually a PROPER way for ANYONE, including President to report suspected crime to Justice Dept?

The criminal complaint would read like this: Hunter is working for Ukrainian company while his Dad was an American VP a few years ago, dealing with Ukranian matters....so therefore surely a crime was commited. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

He did not go after ANY shit before Biden announced. He never held up any aid in 2017 or 2018, never raised any corruption in Ukraine and STILL HASN'T except of course what personaly has to do with him.

Did you know that there is actually a PROPER way for ANYONE, including President to report suspected crime to Justice Dept?

The complaint would read like this: Hunter is working for Ukrainian company and his Dad is conducting foreign policy as an American VP....so therefore surely a crime was commited. :rolleyes:
So you're just ignoring last weeks supposed BOMBSHELLS from Rachel Madcow and Parnes?

You know the secret audio of Trump demanding the Ambassador to Ukraine be fired for interfering.... A YEAR BEFORE BIDEN ANNOUNCED.....

Or are you actually uninformed?

The complaint would read like this: Hunter is working for Ukrainian company and his Dad is conducting foreign policy as an American VP....so therefore surely a crime was commited. :rolleyes:
So you're just ignoring last weeks supposed BOMBSHELLS from Rachel Madcow and Parnes?

You know the secret audio of Trump demanding the Ambassador to Ukraine be fired for interfering.... A YEAR BEFORE BIDEN ANNOUNCED.....

Or are you actually uninformed?

Ambassador to Ukraine was fired as Parnas was telling Trump she is talking shit about him. There was no talk about Biden, let alone any hold up of aid until 2019.

Lol you keep telling yourself that. When are you assholes going to see that you always end up being wrong?

How do you know it's not classified or under executive privilege? We have NO IDEA what is in the book because IT HASN'T BEEN CLEARED YET and can not be published without that clearance.
lol Executive privilege has nothing to do with being classified. There is nothing that prevents Bolton from answering reporters' questions about that specific conversation other than his desire for more book sales.

Forum List

Back