So after reading the turn of events today I decided to watch some politics tonight.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Trump seemed unfazed by today's events.
Hannity seems to be having an emotional breakdown on air.
BSNBC and CNN are having wet dreams about Bolton.
This forum is on fire more than usual.

All for what??? Democrats are being themselves and the right needs to calm down. Shit will be fine.

Bolton claims Trump told him something in a leaked excerpt from his book something that unless I have missed something has not been corroborated by anyone. So people are going bat shit crazy over a leaked excerpt with no content or corroboration forgive me if I don't give a fuck.

Bolton claims Trump told him something in a leaked excerpt from his book something that unless I have missed something has not been corroborated by anyone. So people are going bat shit crazy over a leaked excerpt with no content or corroboration forgive me if I don't give a fuck.
Not even Bolton has corroborated it.

It's just a publicity stunt to sell the book. A pretty damn good one.

Without the alleged "leak" to the NYT, nobody would even know Bolton wrote a book.

The Democrats called 17 witnesses and allowed The GOP zero witnesses.

So why are we giving these denizens of Hell even one more witness, when they still can’t prove a case they rigged?

Trump seemed unfazed by today's events.
Hannity seems to be having an emotional breakdown on air.
BSNBC and CNN are having wet dreams about Bolton.
This forum is on fire more than usual.

All for what??? Democrats are being themselves and the right needs to calm down. Shit will be fine.

Bolton allegedly told Trump something, but since the NYT reporters who wrote the story did not actually see the book they are writing about, we have no real knowledge of what was said or in what context.

Without the alleged "leak" to the NYT, nobody would even know Bolton wrote a book.
Bolton will make millions because of this leak at this time.

dam so many people make money just associating with trump ....amazing....

Bolton won't, the publisher will. Bolton has already been paid by the publisher for his work on the book.

I don't like the idea of this entire scenario is based on one man who was fired by Trump, knew about "Executive Privilege" and chose to leak a conversation he contends was true from Trump. No others heard this and we are going to turn this country upside down when ,
a) there was never a crime alleged by the house
b) they had their chance to call Bolton and chose not to.

We are going to mess with this impeachment shit so it will be an avenue to get rid of a president you find you cannot beat him in the polls. What in the hell are we doing? Call your senator and tell him to stop this dangerous trip to political mayhem.

I hope he knows what he is doing to a decent reputation turning into a treasonous bastard.

Bolton won't, the publisher will. Bolton has already been paid by the publisher for his work on the book.
Reportedly Bolton signed a book deal with Simon & Schuster for $2 million. However, these type of deals usually come with royalties if they sell enough copies.

I hope he knows what he is doing to a decent reputation turning into a treasonous bastard.
Bolton is nothing but a war hungry bastard. And willing to turn his allegiance for the right amount of money. Very disappointing.

Reportedly Bolton signed a book deal with Simon & Schuster for $2 million. However, these type of deals usually come with royalties if they sell enough copies.
Bolton is probably not answering reporters' questions about the book in order to gin up sales.

I don't like the idea of this entire scenario is based on one man who was fired by Trump, knew about "Executive Privilege" and chose to leak a conversation he contends was true from Trump.
Bolton has not corroborated anything the NYT said about his book.

You do know the that the New York Times lies a lot don't you? They are the king of fake news and have no credibility whatsoever. So take what they say with an ocean of salt.

Forum List

Back