So after reading the turn of events today I decided to watch some politics tonight.

Trump seemed unfazed by today's events.
Hannity seems to be having an emotional breakdown on air.
BSNBC and CNN are having wet dreams about Bolton.
This forum is on fire more than usual.

All for what??? Democrats are being themselves and the right needs to calm down. Shit will be fine.
Lol you keep telling yourself that. When are you assholes going to see that you always end up being wrong?
You tell me....

Reportedly Bolton signed a book deal with Simon & Schuster for $2 million. However, these type of deals usually come with royalties if they sell enough copies.
Bolton is probably not answering reporters' questions about the book in order to gin up sales.
Bolton CAN'T ANSWER because the book has not been cleared by the agencies that clear national security info.
The issue at hand is not classified information, so of course he can answer. Whether or not there is a book, Bolton can say, yes, the president told me this or no, the president didn't say this, or the president told me this in this context. Of course, he would sell fewer books if he answered these questions before the book was released.
How do you know it's not classified or under executive privilege? We have NO IDEA what is in the book because IT HASN'T BEEN CLEARED YET and can not be published without that clearance.
lol Executive privilege has nothing to do with being classified. There is nothing that prevents Bolton from answering reporters' questions about that specific conversation other than his desire for more book sales.
The priveledge is tied to national security. Which is why Boltons own publicist said they have NO COMMENT BECAUSE SECURITY CLEARANCES ARE STILL PENDING.

All for what??? Democrats are being themselves and the right needs to calm down. Shit will be fine.
Lol you keep telling yourself that. When are you assholes going to see that you always end up being wrong?
You tell me....

I knew this was coming as a response. 2016 is all you people have and will ever have lol

You tell me....

I knew this was coming as a response. 2016 is all you people have and will ever have lol

It's all I need

Bolton is probably not answering reporters' questions about the book in order to gin up sales.
Bolton CAN'T ANSWER because the book has not been cleared by the agencies that clear national security info.
The issue at hand is not classified information, so of course he can answer. Whether or not there is a book, Bolton can say, yes, the president told me this or no, the president didn't say this, or the president told me this in this context. Of course, he would sell fewer books if he answered these questions before the book was released.
How do you know it's not classified or under executive privilege? We have NO IDEA what is in the book because IT HASN'T BEEN CLEARED YET and can not be published without that clearance.
lol Executive privilege has nothing to do with being classified. There is nothing that prevents Bolton from answering reporters' questions about that specific conversation other than his desire for more book sales.
The priveledge is tied to national security. Which is why Boltons own publicist said they have NO COMMENT BECAUSE SECURITY CLEARANCES ARE STILL PENDING.

Trump telling Bolton that aid to Ukraine to hinged was Zelensky announcing investigations is a classified national security issue at this point?

You are joking, right?

The Democrats called 17 witnesses and allowed The GOP zero witnesses.

So why are we giving these denizens of Hell even one more witness, when they still can’t prove a case they rigged?

Morrison and Volker were both on the Trump party list of witnesses. There were more, but I'm not going to look them up right now. Just because their testimony didn't help Trump doesn't mean they weren't Trump choices.

You seriously think it's "fine" that your President used millitary aid to squeeze the President of Ukraine for personal favors? We should just forget-a-bout-it?
What fucking personal favor are you even talking about?

You idiots keep saying that an investigation of Biden is a personal favor, but you do not ever say specifically how Trump could possibly benefit from such an investigation.

That's because you're simply a TDS afflicted moron.

Bolton claims Trump told him something in a leaked excerpt from his book something that unless I have missed something has not been corroborated by anyone. So people are going bat shit crazy over a leaked excerpt with no content or corroboration forgive me if I don't give a fuck.
Bolton allegedly told Trump something, but since the NYT reporters who wrote the story did not actually see the book they are writing about, we have no real knowledge of what was said or in what context.
Vindman' s brother is on the group that vets these kinds of books. He is the one passing the information.

Trump telling Bolton that aid to Ukraine to hinged was Zelensky announcing investigations is a classified national security issue at this point?

You are joking, right?
Ask those in DC who have yet to approve the book. I don't make the rules and I'm not pretending to know what the book actually says.

You are joking, right?
Ask those in DC who have yet to approve the book. I don't make the rules and I'm not pretending to know what the book actually says.

Does Bolton know what the book says and what is classified matter of national security?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e4a56e-42e5-11ea-aa6a-083d01b3ed18_story.html

You seriously think it's "fine" that your President used millitary aid to squeeze the President of Ukraine for personal favors? We should just forget-a-bout-it?

Wow ignoramus, seirously? You don't even know what this whole thing is about?

Trump illegally held up millitary aid to Ukraine to corruptly push Ukranian president to investigate Biden & DNC server conspiracy, and to publicly announce them on CNN.

You are joking, right?

Does Bolton know what the book says and what is classified matter of national security?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e4a56e-42e5-11ea-aa6a-083d01b3ed18_story.html
Apparently not because the NSC just told him he CAN NOT PUBLISH the manuscript. In their letter they said it contains too much national security content and some of it is considered TOP SECRET.

Now what?
Anymore ignorant questions?

You are joking, right?

Apparently not because the NSC just told him he CAN NOT PUBLISH the manuscript. In their letter they said it contains too much national security content and some of it is considered TOP SECRET.

Now what?

Now he goes before the Senate, answers their questions and voila, "TOP SECRET!" no more. :rolleyes:

BTW just in case you don't know what makes up NSC:

The NSC is chaired by the President. Its regular attendees (both statutory and non-statutory) are the Vice President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, and the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs.

Let me translate that for you - NSC declaring anything is worth fuck all, it's position is anything swamp-Trump says it is.

And now you know.

Last edited:

It feeds the cable news 24/7 news cycle.

You are joking, right?

Now what?

Now he goes before the Senate, answers their questions and voila, "TOP SECRET!" no more.
Now the Republicans say they have enough votes to block witnesses, so he doesn't go before the Senate, but even if he had, it would not have changed the outcome or the trial, so what's all the fuss about Bombshell Bolton?

Now the Republicans say they have enough votes to block witnesses, so he doesn't go before the Senate, but even if he had, it would not have changed the outcome or the trial, so what's all the fuss about Bombshell Bolton?

Wishful 'Hail Mary' play by the Democrats and the MSM who dutifully parrot each other with the 'BombShell' meme.

You are joking, right?

Now what?

Now he goes before the Senate, answers their questions and voila, "TOP SECRET!" no more.

Republicans are getting smashed all they way through 2020. Thats "all the fuss"

If Republicanslet let people testify they get smashed on facts. Direct witnessses will show up and tell America that Trump is exactly the corrupt piece of shit Democrats charge him to be, and Republicans exactly the aider and abaters that they are for pretending Trump did no wrong.

If they don't, they get smashed for a sham trial, where they gagged clearly pertinent witnesss testimony.

Thats what happens when you hitch your political movement to a swamper like Trump, good options get fewer and fewer, the moral compromizes bigger and bigger.

Last edited:

Wow ignoramus, seirously? You don't even know what this whole thing is about?

Trump illegally held up millitary aid to Ukraine to corruptly push Ukranian president to investigate Biden & DNC server conspiracy, and to publicly announce them on CNN.
You keep saying that but you do not present any sort of evidence to support your bizarre conspiracy theory. It's like you live in opposite-land.

For example, you claim that it is illegal for the president to hold up military aid. However, there is no law that says that. The law says the exact opposite of what you claim.

Everybody involved claims that Trump did not pressure Zelensky to investigate. That BS got shot down when Trump released the transcript of the call, you fucking idiot. In the call, Zelensky clearly asks Trump for assistance in their investigation. But you TDS afflicted morons have selective amnesia.

"I wanted to tell you about the prosecutor. First of all, I understand and I'm knowledgeable about the situation. Since we have won the absolute majority in our Parliament, the next prosecutor general will be 100% my person, my candidate, who will be approved, by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue. The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of making sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of that and will work on the investigation of the case. On top of that, I would kindly ask you if you have any additional information that you can provide to us, it would be very helpful for the investigation to make sure that we administer justice in our country."

You idiots keep saying that an investigation of Biden is a personal favor, but you do not ever say specifically how Trump could possibly benefit personally from such an investigation.

That's because you're simply a TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:

Now what?

Republicans are getting smashed all they way through 2020.

If they let people testify they get smashed on facts. They will show up and tell America that Trump is exactly the corrupt piece of shit Democrats charge him to be

If they don't, they get smashed for a sham trial, where they gagged clearly pertinent witnesss testimony.

Thats what happens when you hitch your political movement to a swamper like Trump, good options get fewer and fewer.
So what you are saying is that the whole motivation for the impeachment was political. What an egregious abuse of power by the Democrats!

Now what?

Republicans are getting smashed all they way through 2020.

If they let people testify they get smashed on facts. They will show up and tell America that Trump is exactly the corrupt piece of shit Democrats charge him to be

Thats what happens when you hitch your political movement to a swamper like Trump, good options get fewer and fewer.
So what you are saying is that the whole motivation for the impeachment was political. What an egregious abuse of power by the Democrats!

Let me explain something to you mr.born-yeasterday. Impeachment, as almost eveything in Washington is political. Impeachment was DESIGNED to be political. That is exactly how it was described by those that put these powers in place.

HOWEVER, aside from politics there are FACTS of the matter. If Trump simply kept his nose clean and away from all the Drug Dealing he just can't seem to find the will power to stay away from, he would not be impeached today.

I mean seriously, consider just how much of a degenerate you have to be to get on a not-so-private call and push Ukrainian president for dirt on your political opponent just TWO DAYS after Mueller wraps up 2 year investigation into foreign interference in American eleciton.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back