so, about the most dangerous states...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this was a quick search but I noticed that the biggest cities in One of the most dangerous states...are run by democrats....

Amid a 'Red Sea' of Republicans, Democrats run Tennessee's largest cities | Times Free Press

NASHVILLE — As Tennessee Democrats’ electoral fortunes continue crumbling at the state and federal level, some of the party’s bright lights are alive, well and leading the state’s six largest cities as mayors elected in nonpartisan races.

I wonder how many other states with high crime rates with guns have their largest cities run by democrats...

Last edited:
Hmmm...New Orleans...has had a democrat mayor, except for one independent, since the 1870s....

I wonder if that has anything to do with the crime rate in Louisiana...

Baltimore, Maryland...democrat mayors since 1967...

Last edited:
hmmm...Annapolis, Maryland...one of those most dangerous states...recently elected a Republican Mayor...but...the entire city council is democrat, and finding the political parties of some of these cities is like pulling teeth...

Soooo...democrats, democrats every where...and gun crime follows...even in red states...

Ellen o. Moyer...mayor of Annapolis for it looks like 9 years...democrat...

Joshua Cohen...mayor of Annapolis, Maryland...2009-2013....hmmm...democrat

Deleware, another most dangerous state...how many of their cities are run by democrats...

Wilmington, Deleware...democrat mayors since 1977...

Last edited:
this was a quick search but I noticed that the biggest cities in One of the most dangerous states...are run by democrats....

Amid a 'Red Sea' of Republicans, Democrats run Tennessee's largest cities | Times Free Press

NASHVILLE — As Tennessee Democrats’ electoral fortunes continue crumbling at the state and federal level, some of the party’s bright lights are alive, well and leading the state’s six largest cities as mayors elected in nonpartisan races.

I wonder how many other states with high crime rates with guns have their largest cities run by democrats...

Largest cities run by Democrats? What kind of code is that?

The single biggest predictor of gun violence is the proportion of the population which is black.

GunViolencePrediction2_zps635e43cf.jpg

New Mexico...one of those violent states...city of Espanola..one of the most violent cities in New Mexico....democrat mayors, except for possibly one in the 90s...since the 40s...

Sooo...Bumingham, Alabama...it is hard,to find the political,parties but again...looks like democrats have also controlled this top ten violent city for decades...

another top 10 violent city from 2012...Atlanta, Georgia...run by democrats since the 1940s at least...

Baltimore...top ten violent city since the 40s...democrat mayors,since the 60s...

top ten violent cities for 2012...

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/3-oakland/

hmmm...so many democrat run cities...in some of those most dangerous states...so much violent crime...I hope someone
follows up on the most dangerous states list and checks,out which political parties controlled the most violent cities in those states and see if that is the reason those states are so violent...Tennessee, Maryland, Deleware...Louisiana perhaps...

Cleveland, Ohio...except for two Republicans...democrats....

buffalo...if they mean New York...democrats...

Memphis, Tennessee (I could only find party affiliation to 1992, democrats )...the most dangerous city in the U.S....run by a democrat...

Again...someone should check out the other cities in the most violent states and find out the political affiliation of the mayors of he most violent cities

From the Forbes article on the most violent cities of 2012...is my count right...are all ten run by democrats...even in the Red States...?

Cleveland, Atlanta, Detroit, Oakland, Birmingham, memphis, baltimore, stockton, St. louis, Buffalo...

10 for 10 run by democrat policies...? and the other cities in these states...some of them red states...are they also run by democrats...so is it really the gun laws or democrat social and criminal justice policies that make these states, even the Red States, dangerous...? Just like Chicago...decades of democrat rule...anti-police policies, high taxes driving out businesses to the suburbs, destruction of the education system to benefit democrat controlled unions, democrat welfare policies that lead to children raising children, generation after generation with no male role models except for gang members...could it be those are the reasons for these states being the most violent and not the guns...

Even New Mexico...how many of their most violent cities are controlled by democrats...I could find the political party of one of their six most violent cities...democrat...

another of the six most violent cities in New Mexico, Gallup...democrat mayor...Bernalillo mayor, one of the six most violent cities in New Mexico...democrat mayor (from what I could find)

Last edited:
Here is the list of the 10 most dangerous cities in the U.S....for 2013...again...they have democrats for mayors...

Detroit Again Tops List Of Most Dangerous Cities, As Crime Rate Dips - Forbes

There is a new city on the list, different from 2012...Milwaukee, Wisconsin...it also has a democrat mayor...and has had a democrat mayor since the 1960s...

Here is a list of the top 25 most dangerous cities in the U.S. the list is different in some ways from the one from Forbes...but except for Springfield,Illinois ( I couldn't find the political party for those mayors) and Indianapolis which has had more Republican mayors...the other 23...democrat mayors...and the list is from 2012...

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-25-most-dangerous-cities-in-america-2012-10?op=1

Just found some affilitations for Springfield, Illinois...both Republicans and democrat mayors...

Last edited:
this is a good breakdown of the misleading list of most dangerous cities...

?Top 10 U.S. Murder Cities?? ? With Added Information | Extrano's Alley, a gun blog

Besides Democratic Mayors, all these cities share a number of characteristics. Except Detroit, they are relatively small cities that were thriving until the Clinton Administration agreed to transfer the major part of America’s light industry to China in return for that nation lending the United States up to three trillion dollars. And of course imposing the world’s highest corporate tax rates – making it impossible to provide the “return on investment” investors expect.

Besides the loss of some 54 million manufacturing and support jobs, most of the cities on the list have suffered greatly from ill advised gun control schemes.

While Michigan has largely joined the mainstream, the malign effects of gun control continue to dominate the crime numbers, including Flint’s and Detroit’s, as well as small cities such as Saginaw that did not make this list.

Baltimore and Newark both suffer from State level gun control that have driven the demographically adjusted murder rates sky high. And, like Michigan, there are a number of cities that barely missed the cut. Camden, for one.
[

Last edited:
Just found this out about Tennessee...

The New York Times Ignores the Facts In Tennessee | Power Line

It turns out that Tennessee has an unusual system in which the state’s attorney general is appointed by the Supreme Court. Tennessee has a conservative governor, but a liberal attorney general who was appointed by a liberal Supreme Court:

Just some more information as to why Tennessee may have a problem with violent criminals...rather than blaming gun laws...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back